• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of anything that'd make sense other than infinity stone which is kinda overused at this point. Hopefully we do get a Terrigen mist though
You know, when you see what Carol can do with powers from the Space Stone and that Wanda's Magic was accelerated by the Mind Stone, I would love to see what kind of abilities someone would develop from the Reality Stone and the Soul Stone

I wonder what Kamala's origins would be
I can't think of anything that'd make sense other than infinity stone which is kinda overused at this point. Hopefully we do get a Terrigen mist though
Please I really do hope they do right by her, she's one of top comic characters I like and I don't want her to be butchered

Potential What if material here 👆
I was indeed thinking about potential What If episodes
*"What If Wenwu sent Shang-Chi after Iron Man"?: Wenwu sends Shang to kill Stark, but Stark instead kills him. This brings Wenwu heads on with Stark. The episode ends with Xialing killing Wenwu and claiming the rings for her
*"What If Wanda Maximoff got kidnapped by Red Room?": Nat doesn't know that Shield has Red Room double agents in it. One of them steals the Mind Stone. Dreykov kidnaps Wanda and makes her the Scarlet Widow, a leaving weapon of mass destruction.

I was indeed thinking about potential What If episodes
*"What If Wenwu sent Shang-Chi after Iron Man"?: Wenwu sends Shang to kill Stark, but Stark instead kills him. This brings Wenwu heads on with Stark. The episode ends with Xialing killing Wenwu and claiming the rings for her
*"What If Wanda Maximoff got kidnapped by Red Room?": Nat doesn't know that Shield has Red Room double agents in it. One of them steals the Mind Stone. Dreykov kidnaps Wanda and makes her the Scarlet Widow, a leaving weapon of mass destruction.
Please not another Tony death 😔

Ikaris, Thena, Kingo, Makkari and Gilgamesh are massively stronger than most Deviants. Ikaris punches a hole in a Deviant in the trailer and Gilgamesh kills a giant armored Deviant. Makkari's sonic boom alone killed one Deviant
Did someone said, GILGAMESH?

gilgamesh.gif

Made a list of Eternals abilities from what we know so far:

All: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1, Eternals are genetically able to live forever, without dying due to old age or illnesses), Cosmic Energy Manipulation

Ikaris: Energy Projection (Can project beams of golden cosmic energy from his eyes), Flight

Sersi: Matter Manipulation & Transmutation (Has the ability to manipulate matter, changing the makeup of any non-sentient material she touches), Water Manipulation (Created water to irrigate barren soil)

Gilgamesh: Creation (Can create an exosqueletton made of cosmic energy),

Phastos: Creation (Able to create whatever he can imagine provided that he has enough raw materials at his disposal), Technological Manipulation (Can assemble anything out out of any technology around him and control technology with his powers), Telekinesis (Can telekinetically control the devices he can create), Genius Intelligence

Sprite: Illusion Creation, Invisibility (Can make herself and others invisible), limited Light Manipulation (Can imitate fireworks with her illusions)

Thena: Weapon Creation (Can create weapons from cosmic energy such as swords, spears, polearms and shields)

Druig: Mind Manipulation (Can use cosmic energy to control the minds of humans)

Kingo: Energy Projection (Can project golden cosmic energy froms his hands and fingers)

Ajak: Healing (Genetically able to heal others from illness and injuries), Telepathy (Able to communicate with the Celestials)

They refuse clear galaxy-level feats for Ultron but accept a Low 5-B for Carol (though it can also benefit Ultron as a supporting feat for his durability)...stupidity 9000
I don't remember any calc group members refusing the 3-C or 3-B feats. Who are you talking about? If you mean Efficiente he was against low 2-c ultron not any galaxy feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back