• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

Some people were very adamant that Gorr was moving around a sun rather than the planet being rotated.

If that scaling is accepted it'll be Tier 4. In my view they shouldn't even really be upgraded to a whole new tier but if they are the most they qualify for is scaling to the Tier 5 feat from the Egyptian Pantheon.

What 4-C💀

Also this shit is so hilarious, mfs were ok with a septillion gap between High 6-C and 4-C but 3-C is where yall draw the line😭
I think the reason why some of us want to settle for tier 5/4 is that its too hard to convince people to agree with the 3-C rating but I think we should at least try, I mean if Freeza can go from 4-C to 3-A just by training for 4 months why can't Thor ¯\_ (ツ) _

I think the reason why some of us want to settle for tier 5/4 is that its too hard to convince people to agree with the 3-C rating but I think we should at least try, I mean if Freeza can go from 4-C to 3-A just by training for 4 months why can't Thor ¯\(ツ)
That's completely different, we can't always apply the same logic from other verses, that just isn't how things work

That's completely different, we can't always apply the same logic from other verses, that just isn't how things work
That wasn't what I meant when I said that, I mean that we have actual justifications for Thor being 3-C so why don't we at least try and keep the tier 5/4 rating as a backup

Also this is the first time in the MCU we've actually seen Thor train, and the time between Endgame and L&T isn't really specified so it makes it easier for us to say that Thor's gotten this strong via training for so many years

just to start some conversation again here's some updates I made to my sandbox for Thor and Mighty Thor now that Celestials are 3-C
Yeah, I have zero confidence with scaling Thor and co. to the Celestials. It's probably best they just upscale from Egyptian Gods

Btw, Jane Foster's feat hasn't been evaluated yet and has a bunch of new ends, so I wouldn't add it to the profiles as MFTL+ yet

Alright for now I've changed Thor and Jane's ratings from 3-C to "At least 5-A, possibly 4-C" since Gorr maybe moved that sun. Also I changed their lifting strength to "At least Pre-Stellar" since they upscale the Egyptian Gods now. I left the speed rating the same though since the calc. for Jane circling the world hasn't got an accepted end yet.

left the speed rating the same though since the calc. for Jane circling the world hasn't got an accepted end yet.
Looks like a lot of the ends are wrong anyways. The scene cuts from the dead of night to morning. She didn't do it in a couple seconds but over the course of a few hours.

All of the MFTL+ ends were also rejected by DMUA and suggested the ends be changed, which maxes out at different levels of Rel.

I know you guys won't accept this, but I'm still putting it here for the record. (As you read, keep in mind that in Thor 1, the Bifrost was affecting THREE GALAXIES AT THE SAME TIME: Asgard's home galaxy, Earth's home galaxy, and Jotunheim's home galaxy.)

---

1. On Disney+, Thor 1 director Kenneth Bragnagh describes Mjolnir as having the power of a "galactic nuclear explosion," which he says the movie will show. This is a real astrophysics term used by PhDs describing the formation of galaxies:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/0801.4809.pdf

"Our Milky Way galaxy has two pairs of arms, and has the 180 degree rotational symmetry, indicating that we have had two galactic nuclear explosions."

---

2. The official audio description in Thor 1 on Disney+ describes Loki as falling into a "gas cloud" in "outer space":

NASA says these gas clouds can have mass equal to billions of suns and even the mass of every star in the entire galaxy, that gas clouds themselves FORM STARS, and that gas clouds SURROUND BLACK HOLES:

https://chandra.harvard.edu/press/12_releases/press_092412.html

https://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/starsgalaxies/08jan_antennae.html

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chandra/multimedia/ngc6240.html

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/smallest_blackhole.html

---

3. I've previously shown real world science for Einstein-Rosen Bridge wormholes (Jane's onscreen description of the Bifrost) as needing multi solar energy.

https://chandra.harvard.edu/resources/faq/black_hole/bhole-4.html

https://jila.colorado.edu/~ajsh/bh/schww.html

---

4. We have the director making a star-level plus statement, the official movie audio describing a star-level plus event, and an in-universe character describing a star-level plus event. Then there's this scene. If it does not show stars moving, WHAT ARE THESE WHITE DOTS MOVING ONSCREEN?

Last edited:
3uXADU.gif

me when I fall into a gas cloud (notice the moving white dots)

That would only scale to post-training Thor and anybody who fought him or Gorr, right?
It will scale to Jane, Thor, Gorr, Valkyrie, Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

Though Valkyrie's speed scaling needs to be addressed considering she has Relativistic+ scaling but is currently only Massively Hypersonic+
Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions (Comparable to Loki. Easily dodged an attack from the Hulk and briefly blitzed him. Deflected Hela's swords and managed to land a hit on her)

Personally I think that for the L&T CRT we should go with "5-A, possibly 4-C" Thor, and if it goes well, whoever wants can make another CRT to try to scale Thor to the Celestials at 3-C

Alright for now I've changed Thor and Jane's ratings from 3-C to "At least 5-A, possibly 4-C" since Gorr maybe moved that sun. Also I changed their lifting strength to "At least Pre-Stellar" since they upscale the Egyptian Gods now. I left the speed rating the same though since the calc. for Jane circling the world hasn't got an accepted end yet.
alright I updated the sandboxes for Thor and Jane to have their proper speed values now, all they need before they're fully ready is a couple youtube links and then we should be good for a CRT

alright I updated the sandboxes for Thor and Jane to have their proper speed values now, all they need before they're fully ready is a couple youtube links and then we should be good for a CRT
Looks pretty solid. Are you planning on adding that he upscales from the Egyptian Gods as a justification for his L&T physicals?

Back