• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

If you're talking about that swirling stuff around the star the green Celestial creates, it's just energy swirling, not a galaxy forming, plus Arishem specifically says Celestials creates suns/stars

It is via them creating all the stars in the universe, which should include the most massive stars. Doing some quick calcs I got results at the end of High 4-C
Is there any direct statement that they created "all the stars in the universe", verbatim? If not, I think we'll just have to stick with a "4-C, possibly High 4-C" rating with both the values being baseline.

Orrrrrrr, we could just designate them as High 4-C via sheer size alone.

Orrrrrrr, we could just designate them as High 4-C via sheer size alone.
That makes sense to me, since there far bigger than the stars they create. Though tbf, they say they create the star that then build the foundations of life (I believe that's how it went, haven't watched the scene in a while) there's really no reason to assume they didn't create large stars as well. Especially since the sun is technically kinda average in size.

Though tbf, they say they create the star that then build the foundations of life (I believe that's how it went, haven't watched the scene in a while) there's really no reason to assume they didn't create large stars as well. Especially since the sun is technically kinda average in size.
This isn't solid-enough evidence to assume they have High 4-C creation powers. At best their size is their only saving grace.

The Celestials were creating blue stars which, according to this page, are typically 5 to 10 times bigger than the sun
Unfortunately that does not seem to qualify for the energy borders of High 4-C.

Rigel is 78.9 times wider than the Sun and is 21 times heavier.

Unfortunately that does not seem to qualify for the energy borders of High 4-C.

Rigel is 78.9 times wider than the Sun and is 21 times heavier.
Well they are several times larger than the stars they create, i'm gonna try calcing now using this shot
unknown.png

The star seems to grow during the shot as the camera zooms in so i'll be using a zoomed shot instead of the unzoomed full body shot

Though to be fair, wouldn't they be kinda spindly and chicken-legged compared to Rigel itself?

It's like comparing a dude to a large rubber band ball or a large yoga ball in front of them.

Then it's weird that the table includes values higher than 5-B
Weird indeed, but some of the heights are large enough to dwarf said planets, like 5-B for example, that height difference gives a hand size about 3.547-ish times smaller than the Planet Earth, so with that size the giant would see the Earth as big as a football (Assuming the palm size-to-height ratio of 1.71 m / 0.085 m is maintained).

LET'S NOT EVEN GET TO KIARA SESSYOIN WHO USED THE EARTH AS A *****.

I mean the fact we’re talking about space gods being the reason that stars exist is kinda illogical in itself
True, but the more illogical a feat gets, the harder it becomes to use any proper IRL formula on it. Case in point, GPE being unusable once you grow larger than a celestial object, like the moon, or our planet, the Earth.

Back