• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

Honestly, High 4-C is already a very good tier for them (and it would definitely bring a good upgrade to the L&T cast assuming the upgrade we're planning gets accepted)

Honestly, I found it funny how everyone thought that moon cracking feat was gonna be high into tier 6 but only got 8-C+
The wiki desperate for impressive feats

Hopium.jpg

It looks like we've kind of reached a consensus on High 4-C Celestials via multi-stellar mass, then?
I don't think we have.

And given that blue giants wield less GBE than our Sun...

Might as well just leave them at "At least 4-C, possibly higher" with "At least Stellar LS, possibly higher" for now. Given that having a body weight alone isn't enough to scale, you would need to lift your own weight plus that same weight on top of you additionally, so unless Celestials can wrestle with each other, "At least Stellar" it is.

Arkham and The One You Least Expect told me to go ahead and make this a thing, so here we go.

I'm just gonna go off what I knew was going to be in the movie before the first trailer came out. That means it's going to include Jane FosThor and Gorr the God Butcher. Everything else is free game.

For starters, let's talk about the main character. Thor's training at the start of the movie isn't just going to be for his body, but his mind as well. What happened with Thanos many years back, the death of his brother, the passing of his father and the destruction of Asgard are all things that still burden him, but now, he's beginning to have the strength to bear it. Rather than this movie being about Thor discovering himself (again, for some reason), it'll be about Thor healing himself.

Jane FosThor's character is pretty much going to be the same, although we're going to take her cancer more seriously because... it's cancer. Need I say more? Though Thor might be a bit more concerned about her doing the hero thing, with a huge part of that being all the loss he's experienced because of it. Also, the love triangle with Thor, Mjolnir, and Stormbreaker? Nah, we're not doing that.

Valkyrie's pretty much always Valkyrie, so yeah.

Also, we're going to cut down on the amount of Korg in this movie. I plan on taking a more serious tone, so Korg is just going to be there when I think it'd be necessary to ease tension a little bit.

Now that we've got the heroes out of the way for the most part, let's talk villains, specifically, Gorr the God Butcher. For starters, let's have him actually kill some gods, or at least him standing over the aftermath of butchered gods. Let's kick up the intimidation factor on him, you know? Also, I want him to kind of be a mirror for Thor. I want Gorr, full of his own rage and hatred, to be what Thor could have been, what Thor was at the start of Endgame.

I'd also make Omnipotence City more along the lines of what it was in the comics (I'm keeping the Celestials and I'm gonna say Zeus is one of the most powerful of the gods, with only his son surpassing him).

Now, we can kind of get into the actual story. I was going to do it in this post, but I had real life stuff to do, and I got annoyed seeing how long this message was in draft form, so I'll probably do how I'd structure the story and all in a different post.

We start off with the montage of Thor training, and him saving the day with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Eventually, you have them arriving on a world to save the planet, get Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder as a reward (which don't scream as much in this version) to the captain, resulting in a reverse of the conversations between Thor and Star-Lord in Infinity War and Endgame, with Thor ending up being the one who ends up with the two goats. Thor thanks them and asks about Falligar. The natives of the planet remark that they haven't heard from their god Falligar in a while, and Thor remarks that he'll try to find him, mentioning to the Guardians that Falligar the Behemoth would wrestle black holes for fun, and that he had a child I'm going to say was the interdimensional beast from the start of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 just for fun and to create a sense of dread at the thought of the Guardians encountering the father of the creature they killed a while back.

The group go across the planet, with Rocket now possessing a repaired and upgraded Hadron Enforcer made with Uru metal from Nidavellir. They eventually come across the deceased Falligar, examining the massive wound he suffered. There was some blackening around his veins where the wound was, and Mantis could feel whatever caused this odd color change in the veins was alive. However, when she did, she lunged toward Thor, resulting in one of the Guardians holding her back until she regains her composure. When she settles down a little bit, Mantis says that it wants Thor dead.

Last edited:
Arkham and The One You Least Expect told me to go ahead and make this a thing, so here we go.

I'm just gonna go off what I knew was going to be in the movie before the first trailer came out. That means it's going to include Jane FosThor and Gorr the God Butcher. Everything else is free game.

For starters, let's talk about the main character. Thor's training at the start of the movie isn't just going to be for his body, but his mind as well. What happened with Thanos many years back, the death of his brother, the passing of his father and the destruction of Asgard are all things that still burden him, but now, he's beginning to have the strength to bear it. Rather than this movie being about Thor discovering himself (again, for some reason), it'll be about Thor healing himself.

Jane FosThor's character is pretty much going to be the same, although we're going to take her cancer more seriously because... it's cancer. Need I say more? Though Thor might be a bit more concerned about her doing the hero thing, with a huge part of that being all the loss he's experienced because of it. Also, the love triangle with Thor, Mjolnir, and Stormbreaker? Nah, we're not doing that.

Valkyrie's pretty much always Valkyrie, so yeah.

Also, we're going to cut down on the amount of Korg in this movie. I plan on taking a more serious tone, so Korg is just going to be there when I think it'd be necessary to ease tension a little bit.

Now that we've got the heroes out of the way for the most part, let's talk villains, specifically, Gorr the God Butcher. For starters, let's have him actually kill some gods, or at least him standing over the aftermath of butchered gods. Let's kick up the intimidation factor on him, you know? Also, I want him to kind of be a mirror for Thor. I want Gorr, full of his own rage and hatred, to be what Thor could have been, what Thor was at the start of Endgame.

I'd also make Omnipotence City more along the lines of what it was in the comics (I'm keeping the Celestials and I'm gonna say Zeus is one of the most powerful of the gods, with only his son surpassing him).

Now, we can kind of get into the actual story. I was going to do it in this post, but I had real life stuff to do, and I got annoyed seeing how long this message was in draft form, so I'll probably do how I'd structure the story and all in a different post.
I'll probably just edit this post and make a spoiler for the plot synopsis.

watched the movie for the first time. Decent movie, fun, simple. Feat was disappointing but i don't care. Thor is now a dad and that's great. Thor gets mind hax by knocking people out by flashing his massive d

Back