• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

Tbf its different criteria for both. She doesn't have any extra powers or abilities to separate herself from the main-universe Carol besides being swoler.

Like we wouldn't make a profile for Zombie Cap even though he would realistically have one additional power because, well, Captain America but a zombie isn't really different from MCU Cap.

Zombie Cap doesn't have stronger feats compared to MCU Cap. It isn't the same for what if Cap Marvel who is far stronger compared to MCU Cap Marvel .

Zombie Cap doesn't have stronger feats compared to MCU Cap
But he does have different powers. Still doesn't justify a profile being made.
It isn't the same for what if Cap Marvel who is far stronger compared to MCU Cap Marvel .
I mean, we don't have profiles like Toei Gohan or certain versions of Superman that would also qualify for the tier if they were simply just "X but stronger".

Its more about story differences and stuff along with that, rather than just an AP difference.

an actual spoiler leak so tread carefully

Hercules is here and Zeus is alive

Jane or Mjolnir in this case? Make a storm in new Asgard when Mjolnir responded to her when she goes there for the first time but that scene is kinda short though because they immediately skipped to Thor and the Guardians, I don't know what that result will get or even if that is calcable at all.

There is a multiple shot of it throughout the movie, but we have to wait until at least tomorrow I think, because that's when the movie released in America, UK, etc and there's probably gonna be a lot of cam shot of the movie
I'll be seeing it monday

What’s the Gorr vs Thor & Jane Foster & Valkyrie fight like?
They're not bad, the first time they fought him Valkyrie got took down fast so Thor and Jane had to hurry up to help her and get back to earth, in the final battle Jane is so much better, she overpowered Gorr and even managed to break the necrosword and finally destroyed it from attaching pieces of necrosword to Mjolnir and slammed it to the ground.

Btw I forgot about this, my dumbass missed this line because I wasn't paying attention to the scene and just get reminded by it in a spoiler post, Jane actually goes around the earth 2x to look for the children Gorr took hostage off, it was fast too I think like maybe 20-30 second between when Jane first flew off out of the roof and Valkyrie & Thor have a little chat.

@SupremeNiva How about Zeus? Did he actually perform something good?
Kinda disappointing tbh, he performed some tricks with his Thunderbolts, like making big projection of himself in the middle of arena and make his thunderbolts split to pieces so it can flew around the gods but that's it really, he literally get pierced in the chest when he and Thor fought and only appear again in the post credit scene. Oh yeah btw, his Thunderbolts can make the user travel interstellar distances, Thor used it to travel from earth to middle of the universe to Gorr location because Gorr stole his Stormbreaker to open the gate of Eternity because the key to it are Bitfrost.

Last edited:
Kinda disappointing tbh, he performed some tricks with his Thunderbolts, like making big projection of himself in the middle of arena and make his thunderbolts split to pieces so it can flew around the gods but that's it really, he literally get pierced in the chest when he and Thor fought and only appear again in the post credit scene. Oh yeah btw, his Thunderbolts can make the user travel interstellar distances, Thor used it to travel from earth to middle of the universe to Gorr location because Gorr stole his Stormbreaker to open the gate of Eternity because the key to it are Bitfrost.
Better than nothing tbh, thunderbolt that can make you travel to interstellar level isn't that bad

1- Will thor get any speed upgrade?
he somehow traveled to the middle of the universe without Bifrost + with Bifrost and Stormbreaker he was using it for traveling across the universe like Santa :)

2- immortality ( type 1, 4, maybe 8 ) for gods who are related to Valhalla / Norse mythology
when a god dies, he will be resurrected in Valhalla

3- I'm not sure if it is a possible upgrade for Heimdall range to Interdimensional cause he saw thor and his GF fight from Valhalla

4- about Eternity, he can grant any wish even if its about death

5- High-Mid regen for Zeus

6- Power Bestowal for thor

7- thor gf traveled around the earth twice , and 3 times in her fight against bor ( small moon or whatever )

Last edited:
Zeus is likely comparable to if not stronger than Odin, as he is the allfather of his domain and is stated by Thor to be the most powerful god

Thor deals with him pretty easily, and Gorr had the upperhand against Thor

Jane is treated as comparable to Thor

Back