• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

Just watched the movie, it was pretty fun actually plus the soundtrack was a jam

Unfortunate the asteroid seems real tiny, probably less than a kilometer so i don't think it'll get Country level
Abilities wise i'm seeing Power Bestowal for Thor

Just watched the movie, it was pretty fun actually plus the soundtrack was a jam

Unfortunate the asteroid seems real tiny, probably less than a kilometer so i don't think it'll get Country level
Abilities wise i'm seeing Power Bestowal for Thor
Unfortunately it got to 8-C+

I wouldn't say it was that bad, it definitely deserved a 74-75%.
It absolutely didn't, the plot was shit, the movie has WAY too much dumb jokes, Zeus was a joke, Gorr was a joke (compared to his comics version), the final battle was...I don't even have the words for how much it sucked, Jane's monologue was nothing but cringe

3/10 and I'm being generous

Speed wise
There's 2 instances of Thor reacting to lasers, i don't think there's evidence of those being lightspeed tho

There's also a scene where Korg reacts to Thor summoning back Stormbreaker, so maybe that could mean scaling callback speed to reactions?

Jane also claims to have traveled the world twice while looking for missing kids

Last edited:
Anyways, I'm in the theatres rn, so I'll be back to say what I think of the movie

The movie was okay, it just does what ragnarok does without much difference, only in a couple of parts is when it sorta shines with Gorr

Also, I think that, the most mature thing to do is hard blame Dalesean for constantly hyping up this "High 6-A feat 🙏" since it appeared in the trailer every now and then.

Smh, smoke-seller.

Also, I think that, the most mature thing to do is hard blame Dalesean for constantly hyping up this "High 6-A feat 🙏" since it appeared in the trailer every now and then.

Smh, smoke-seller.
People to Dale:
images

The movie was okay, it just does what ragnarok does without much difference, only in a couple of parts is when it sorta shines with Gorr

Smh, smoke-seller.
People to Dale:
images
I said it many times I'm gonna be the hype man believer and if the feat turns out to be absolute ass the blame can go to me for biting the bait and holding on to ser where it takes us💀💀😭

And it turned out to be ass so shii It's come to pass now

While i do not have HD images, as a calc group member and a master of the art i can use my mind to pixelscale
From the image Thor and friends are walking on the steroid
Thor: 122 pixels
Chris Hemsworth is 1.9m
Steroid: 1080 pixels
(1.9m/122px) x 1080px = 16.8196m
Steroid Circumferance = pi x 16.8196m = 52.84033m
Since Jane flew around it 3 times
52.84033m x 3 = 158.52m
Assuming Jane flew in around 5 sexonds
158.52m/5s = 31.7m/s (Suserhuman)

With all these statements and the new feats I think it's safe to say the MCU gods are 8-C and super soldiers tiers should be 10-A while all the normies will be 10-C

This is the only correct course to complete the system

With all these statements and the new feats I think it's safe to say the MCU gods are 8-C and super soldiers tiers should be 10-A while all the normies will be 10-C

This is the only correct course to complete the system
No super soldiers are 9-A for upscaling from regular soldiers that survived the Jericho Shockwave

Just saw the movie, it was okay for the most part, I'd say it's your average MCU movie. Too bad the asteroid feat was far lower than everyone expected lol

I said it many times I'm gonna be the hype man believer and if the feat turns out to be absolute ass the blame can go to me for biting the bait and holding on to ser where it takes us💀💀😭

And it turned out to be ass so shii It's come to pass now
MCU high tiers getting downgraded to 8-C+

Back