• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

you lot, please say something I need someone to talk to here
I am going to eat your knee caps
unknown_5.png

Jane traveling from Earth to the center of the universe in mere moments probably can't be scaled to combat speed because it was a flight feat and we never see the flight itself

At least we can say she is the fastest woman in the universe, at least in space
Not really she used Pegasus for it since she’s seen arriving in it same with how Thor got there he used the thunderbolt to teleport there

Okay just watched it. It was fine. Honestly could've been better and the effects, like always, look great. Gonna start calcing some feats

Not really she used Pegasus for it since she’s seen arriving in it same with how Thor got there he used the thunderbolt to teleport there
Well Pegasus speed ig lol

At least we know that Thor is probably stronger than Odin now given he easily drew blood from Zeus, who is comparable if not superior to Odin

I got that scene spoiled by my friend who watched it earlier than me, and I was hoping that he just ***** around with me but alas, my biggest fear came true when I watched the movie itself, damn you Marvel!
It stings. I absolutely dreamt of high tier 6 Thor

On the bright side, Thor is probably the strongest on the High 6-C scaling chain now

Overall heard the movie was good and fun but nothing amazing, seen it given mostly 7-8 out of 10 which is a bit unfortunate but im at least happy to hear from it was at least good.

Seeing it this weekend.

AND IT WAS SO UTTERLY CASUAL TOO

GOD ******* DAMN IT

IT WOULD'VE BEEN BEAUTIFUL IF THE PLANETOID WERE AT LEAST THE SIZE OF THE SMALLEST OBJECT WITH PLANETARY CURVATURE

Back