• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

pluto as a super lowball
Pluto isn't really a super lowball. It being round gives us a base minimum of 600 kilometers or using a IRL thing 934 kilometers. Pluto is used when something is called a planet but is like, super tiny or has massive size issues. Like how the Earth from Avatar the Last Airbender is hilariously tiny.

Pluto is used when something is called a planet but is like, super tiny or has massive size issues
That's exactly why pluto is being used... if it gets called a planet...thats entirely why it's a super lowball since we've been saying moon/planet since we don't know what they'll call it yet in the film

Bruh it almost feels like some are willingly trying to downplay the size of the planet just because (though we should still keep our expectations low, as a great Spartan once said)
Fr like it's such a weird agenda to me like the planet/moon isn't gonna be ******* like city block level in size

Like the shape of it alone proves otherwise

Eh that's again obviously contradicted and is an extremely downplayed leak of what the actual body is like
ishethough.png

Greatphase is just using the best example of what they think best describes the planets size, it could be bigger, but it still gonna be a really ******* small planet

I will say that y’all are taking this far too seriously.
Eh just pretty annoying when you have to constantly assure that the planet isn't going to be the size of someone's neighborhood
Greatphase is just using the best example of what they think best describes the planets size, it could be bigger, but it still gonna be a really ******* small planet
Which I get but like double tripling down and more is pretty annoying when it's obviously not that small

Not really Love & Thunder related but according to his page on the MCU wiki, the Grandmaster survived the events of IW with Goldblum saying: "You can't kill me, I'm like a vampire." (though he also says in the interview he can kill people with a look and resurrect them with the same ease, wich is probably a joke) and he also stated the Grandmaster was born shortly after the Big Bang. The wiki also gives him telepathy as part of his powers.

Of course it's not exactly the size of rick and morty, since we can clearly tell thor or gorr aren't visible. But to say Pluto is a low ball doesn't seem accurate.

Of course it's not exactly the size of rick and morty, since we can clearly tell thor or gorr aren't visible. But to say Pluto is a low ball doesn't seem accurate.
Not just because they aren't visible but because of the actual shots we have of the planet even from the other distance shot from a asteroid I don't think it's that disingenuous pluto is a realistically small planet

At the very least it's a big asteroid that will give something around tier 6 I think but it's entirely possible it just seems small for us because whoever is generating lightning is actually unleashing enough power for the origin of the power to be visible from space and the planet is actually a full-blown planet, we just see the result from afar

Using the circumference of Hygiea, the smallest round asteroid (I think), as a super lowball I got 203.7 Teratons of TNT (High 6-B: Large Country level)

Gorr never steps foot in the city of gods from what I've heard (Or at the very least doesn't kill Zeus, Valk steals his thunderbolt after Thor beats the shit out of him)

I used diameter instead of radius so it would actually be 25.46 Teratons of TNT (6-B: Country level)
Using the circumference of Hygiea, the smallest round asteroid (I think), as a super lowball I got 203.7 Teratons of TNT (High 6-B: Large Country level)
That's good at least we have a super low end if it gets called an asteroid

Back