• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i think shrek has the ap and durability advantage, he also has a faster travel speed but a much slower reacton time and combat speed, shrek has a stamina advantage, hawkeye has a range advantage (what a suprise), basically if they stay at a distance hawkeye wins, but if shrek gets close he wins.

Bob8999 said:
i think shrek has the ap and durability advantage, he also has a faster travel speed but a much slower reacton time and combat speed, shrek has a stamina advantage, hawkeye has a range advantage (what a suprise), basically if they stay at a distance hawkeye wins, but if shrek gets close he wins.
Sooo is that inconclusive?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Bob8999 said:
i wasnt voting, i was simply stating how i saw it.

Bob8999 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Bob8999 said:
i wasnt voting, i was simply stateing how i saw it.
Ah.

Bob8999 said:
So incon FRA IG

With no knowledge of Clint's trick arrows, Shrek gets rek't as he would then treat it as any other arrow. Especially since there's 4km between them.

Why is there 4KM between then? Don't we only send them that far if it's their maximum range?

Ah right. My mistake. Hundreds of meters, safe to assume around 400 since that's the record iirc, and Hawkeye is hilariously more accurate than 100% of the world's population by a ridiculous margin.

Yeah, Hawkeye heavily outranges and I doubt Shrek can tank enough shots to even gets close. I'm voting Hawkeye but it miiiiight be a little mismatchy

The one that hit Shrek is about as regular as a regular arrow can be in an animation.

Meanwhile, Hawkeye's can penetrate bullet-proof bots, melt space metals that are noted to be too durable for regular stuff, explode an entire bunker, temporarily disable a vibranium android and explode enough to penetrate the Hellicarrier's engine shell.

Gonna point out Clint is also a Shield agent so Shrek finding him is not happening either. Put them at close range and I could see Clint still getting away and winning tbh.

Robin Hood FRA

Back