• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestials/Arishem
Thanos
Corvus Glaive
He should be 6-B with his glaive since he stabbed Vision with it and it's stated to be able of penetrating Vibranium

Mjölnir/Stormbreaker
Valkyrie
Her combat speed should be upgraded to Relativistic+ since she was able to block Hela's swords after they were thrown and keep up with Gorr, according to her current profile she is only Relativistic+ with Thunderbolt as if it was giving her a speed amp, which isn't supported by anything and thus is wrong

Drax
Scarlet Witch
Her LS with Telekinesis of her first key should be upgraded to "At least Class M" since she was able to restrain and push Vision without him being able to move or fly

Doctor Strange Supreme
Doctor Strange
Gargantos

Last edited:
Doctor Strange Supreme
Doctor Strange
Gargantos
Agreed. Also, the Uru thing reminds me, could Post-Awakening Thor get Greater Resistance to Fire Manipulation/Extreme Heat (dunno which one) for enduring the full force of a neutron star for a few minutes, if not more
Valkyrie
Her combat speed should be upgraded to Relativistic+ since she was able to block Hela's swords after they were shot and keep up with Gorr, according to her current profile she is only Relativistic+ with Thunderbolt as if it was giving her a speed amp, which isn't supported by anything and thus is wrong
This one I'm neutral. While it does make sense, wouldn't this affect scaling to characters like Loki, who can keep up with her?
Scarlet Witch
Her LS with Telekinesis of her first key should be upgraded to "At least Class M" since she was able to restrain and push Vision without him being able to move or fly
This one was brought up, but was rejected

Also, the Uru thing reminds me, could Post-Awakening Thor get Greater Resistance to Fire Manipulation/Extreme Heat (dunno which one) for enduring the full force of a neutron star for a few minutes, if not more
Yeah
This one I'm neutral. While it does make sense, wouldn't this affect scaling to characters like Loki, who can keep up with her?
If anything should be considered an outlier for affecting the scaling it should be Loki scaling from Valkyrie for fighting and losing against her once, and not Valkyrie who has fought, reacted, dodged, and traded blows with two Relativistic+ characters (Hela and Gorr) alongside Thor
This one was brought up, but was rejected
I didn't know, I already removed it
Thunderbolt had to buff her or she wouldn’t of kept up against gorr
There isn't any proof that Thunderbolt amps its wielder, much less that it's a speed amp, it is simply a very powerful weapon

If anything should be considered an outlier for affecting the scaling it should be Loki scaling from Valkyrie for fighting and losing against her once, and not Valkyrie who has fought, reacted, dodged, and traded blows with two Relativistic+ characters (Hela and Gorr) alongside Thor
I guess that's fair

I'm fine with the suggested changes after the remove of the Scarlet Witch thing (though for Drax it should be noted that scene linked did not have him exposed to Adam's beam for nearly the same amount of time as the skeleton feat, so he wouldn't 100% scale).
Should characters who "Possess the Power of Thor" aka Worthy Cap & Mighty Thor, also have all of Thor's Resistances?
I don't know if resistances are transferred for power amplification. Maybe just give them a possibly stat for those powers?

though for Drax it should be noted that scene linked did not have him exposed to Adam's beam for nearly the same amount of time as the skeleton feat, so he wouldn't 100% scale
It took Adam about 5 seconds to disintegrate the ravager, while Drax grabbed Adam's forearms for about 7 seconds, which from where he channels his energy beams

I'm fine with the suggested changes after the remove of the Scarlet Witch thing
Actually, would the Scarlet Witch thing affect her AP rating, since she only increased Vision's mass and she ripped out Ultron's core when he was severely damaged by Thor, Iron Man and Vision?

I'm fine with the suggested changes after the remove of the Scarlet Witch thing (though for Drax it should be noted that scene linked did not have him exposed to Adam's beam for nearly the same amount of time as the skeleton feat, so he wouldn't 100% scale).
I feel the exact same way.
I don't know if resistances are transferred for power amplification. Maybe just give them a possibly stat for those powers?
Yeah, a possibly seems the safest to me.

It took Adam about 5 seconds to disintegrate the ravager, while Drax grabbed Adam's forearms for about 7 seconds, which from where he channels his energy beams
To use an example, grabbing a blow torch and withstanding the fire of the blow torch are two different things.

Drax wasn't taking the full brunt of the beam like the Ravager was (as shown by the beam still being fired off and hitting the area around them). It is heat resistance, it's just not the same as if Drax was hit dead on for seven seconds.
Actually, would the Scarlet Witch thing affect her AP rating, since she only increased Vision's mass and she ripped out Ultron's core when he was severely damaged by Thor, Iron Man and Vision?
AP for early SW will always be weird, since a lot of her stuff can be taken as hax rather than anything directly AP related.

But for Ultron at least, the front chest piece (which is what she bent) while scorched wasn't directly damaged like his face or limbs. So I would still say she scales to his durability enough to keep her tier.

It's some form of matter manipulation, power activation, or technological manipulation, since she's triggering his density manipulation.

I guess but honestly, I feel the whole manipulating the Stone should also be part of this. Especially since at this point she's not even developping even the most basic powers she accidentally masters in Wanda & Vision so it should really just be considered a consequence of her connection to the Stone and not a proper feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back