• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Doctor Strange (And Ancient One) Revisions

Can we apply powers that he showed by using time stone to time stone weapon page? Like Age Manip, Immortality, Time Travel?

What exactly did he altered it to though? I wasn't able to deduce it myself, and to me there was no real differences.

If my memory serves, after merging, the colour of the stone changed. Dark red or something? But it was largely involuntary, being a product of his power surge & presumable inability/lack of control over his own corruption/shapeshifting.

& if the powers of the Time Stone DID change, I'm not sure in what ways previously existing powers would function differently. If it gained new powers, that may be Power Bestowal rather than Power Modification.

Either way, it seemed to be Involuntary, & if I had to ascribe any abilities to it, I'd presume Light Manipulation (Changed the stone's colour.), Corruption, & MAYBE Darkness Manipulation?

If my memory serves, after merging, the colour of the stone changed. Dark red or something? But it was largely involuntary, being a product of his power surge & presumable inability/lack of control over his own corruption/shapeshifting.

& if the powers of the Time Stone DID change, I'm not sure in what ways previously existing powers would function differently. If it gained new powers, that may be Power Bestowal rather than Power Modification.

Either way, it seemed to be Involuntary, & if I had to ascribe any abilities to it, I'd presume Light Manipulation (Changed the stone's colour.), Corruption, & MAYBE Darkness Manipulation?
Meh, honestly in my opinion. I call it chaos manipulation.

Back