• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Doctor Strange (And Ancient One) Revisions

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Because this page was rushed.

Obviously I can't link anything here, so I'll have to leave timeframes here. Anyone with a Disney+ account and who can watch it via totally legal ways will have to check the episode from there.

Changes Unrelated To Episode
Strange Supreme should have Supernatural Willpower, Precognition with the Eye of Aggamotto, BFR, Elemental Manipulation, Matter Manipulation and Transmutation as his normal counterpart, as, until just before Infinity War, he was the same Strange as the main MCU timeline.

Normal Strange should have time travel, also with the Eye, as was shown in the episode.

Actual Episode

12:50: Strange nullifies a spell on the ground. Strange Supreme already has it listed, but it should apply to normal Strange as well, since this was before he went on to the absorption shenanigans.

14:05: Strange uses telekinesis on books. Again, scales to his normal counterpart.

16:30: Strange Supreme banishes the being the summoned. More BFR.

16:53: Strange Supreme summons a fire breathing dragon and absorbs him. Fire Manipulation

19:02: Strange used magic to remain frozen for centuries. Considering how he was about to use the Eye on the guy who said it, it's fair to assume it was via the time stone. Also. it would be Type 1 immortality, not Longetivity (Notice how Strange says the guy would live forever if he used the time stone on him)

20:56: The Ancient One sends a psychic impression of herself through a splinter in reality, into the future. Limited Time Travel and Time Manipulation (without the Eye)

21:22: Ancient One draws into the power of the Dark Dimension to split the timeline within the universe into two, weakening Strange and removing much of his power. Empowerment, Power Nullification, Space-Time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation (as she split specific events around)

22:46: Strange Supreme finds Strange from another timeline and sends a spell in there. Clairvoyance and Cross-Dimensional range.

25:34: Strange blocks Strange Supreme's Absorption with his Heavy Duty protection spell. Resistance to Absorption and Power Absorption with prep time for normal Strange.

27:35: Strange Supreme drags Strange into his own shadow and himself. Immersion.

27:40: Strange lights up the place he was dragged into. Light Manipulation, for both of them (Strange Supreme did something similar in the shadow feat)

29:34: Strange Supreme, after absorbing normal Strange, should be a new key, as he gains a massive power boost. Manipulates the matter of the car and revives Christine, breaking an Absolute Point in time (events that cannot be reversed or changed). Matter Manipulation and Causality Manipulation.

30:40: Strange Supreme (post fusion) blasts away the timeline to slow down the universe's implosion. Space-Time Manipulation and maybe Higher-Dimension Manipulation? That's what I think the rainbow walls are.

AP Changes and new key

Right now we list the Tier 2 feats as an "up to", but Strange only managed to achieve those feats after absorbing his Good counter-part and achieving the power to revert an Absolute Point. It should be a different key altogether.

My proposition:

Wall level physically (Should be stronger than before), Universe level+ with Magic (His sheer magical power altered an Absolute Point in time, points in the timeline that cannot be changed even with the manipulation of the timeline itself. Managed to blast away the Universe's implosion, slowing down its destruction. Should be comparable to his barriers)

Durability would stay the same, just without the "up to".

Summary
New key for Strange Supreme after he fused with his Good counterpart.

Strange Supreme: Supernatural Willpower, Precognition, Elemental Manipulation, more BFR, Fire Manipulation, Type 1 Immortality, Clairvoyance, Interdimensional range, Immersion, Light Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation.

New Key: better Matter Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, possibly Higher-Dimension Manipulation.

Normal Strange: Power Null, Telekinesis, Time Travel, Resistance to Absorption and Power Absorption with prep time.

Ancient One: Time Travel with the Eye, limited Time Travel without the Eye, Space-Time Manipulation, Empowerment, Power Nullification and Causality Manipulation

This is how the pages would be.

I'm currently rewatching the episode, at 25:34 Wong also helps cast that heavy duty protection spell (while slowly being erased) so perhaps he should get the resistances via prep too?

For the AP of his physicals we should probably consider his physicals being higher as well since even before he absorbed the normal doctor strange they were both able to survive large falls without magical protection and Supreme doctor strange could punch and wither away some of the protection spell that defended from absorption and some blast. I'd simply say at least wall level

25:34: Strange blocks Strange Supreme's Absorption with his Heavy Duty protection spell. Resistance to Absorption and Power Absorption with prep time for normal Strange.
Also Wong should also have access to this ability with the heavy protection spell as per the events of the episode

As we discussed in the discussion thread, I agree with what was agreed upon.

We still need the mainline strange's page unlocked as well

I almost forgot shouldn't Superme have acausality type 1?. He retained his memories from all of his failed time resets to save Christine and survived an universe ending paradox.

I can unlock Strange's page, don't forget to link the thread when editing.

Please notify me here when you are done.

Is anyone handling the changes to the main Doctor Strange page?

I have closed the page until someone is available to edit it.

I have unlocked the page, don't forget to add a link to this thread.

Please let me know when you are done

Wait so what would Strange Supreme's prefusion key look like AP wise?

Edit: Nvm, the revisions have been applied and I can see it for myself.

Shouldn't pre-fusion Strange Supreme have Low 2-C or 3-A via environmental destruction?

The universe was already slowly being destroyed even before the fusion.

Mayhaps. It would be Low 2-C if accepted. Probably a result of messing with the timeline with the time stone.

Whether its Low 2-C or 3-A really doesn't matter to me, but he should at least have one of those via environmental destruction.

Wait. Now that I think about it, couldn't it be 2-C since Ancient One split the timeline in 2, thus meaning both Good Strange's and Supreme Strange's timelines were affected by his actions?

:think:

And it would scale to his post-fusion form now that I think of it, since he stopped the universe, which contained 2 timelines, from imploding.

This many need another CRT.

And it would scale to his post-fusion form now that I think of it, since he stopped the universe, which contained 2 timelines, from imploding.
Nah he merged them the timelines were split between the existence of two Strange's there should only be one again after he absorbs the other

None of the 3 feats listed are Universe level+, I'll comment here tomorrow.

Welp guess it's time to copy and paste things I've already said in the general discussion this is going to suck

Back