• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yup, that's why I think the calcs used is a massive lowball. We also see the beam produce a shockwave. Meaning there was force behind it, but no one wants to calc it.
It was downgrade to shit because Uru has an official melting point according to some random databook.
It was High 6-C to Low 6-B before, that's how Thanos and everyone used to be Low 6-B

guess I might as welll lost the stuff that still needs to be discussed or calced:

statements of jouthiem being bigger then the earth

mjolnir being made out of neutron star material and later being destroyed by Hela

Nidvallar harnessing there stars gravity

Statmen tanking the devils anus

malkieth being plantery at base line with aether

Surtur possibly dying to Fate

Infinity stone dura

bifrost making a wormhole

What’s also kinda funny about this feat is that it isn’t too long after thanos blew up the statsmen, the sameone that tanked the devils anus
I found this off-site calc of the explosion, but the calc has some issues:
  • It uses a fan-made height of the Sanctuary II, which is larger than the length listed on the wiki page
  • The pixel scaling of the explosion isn't right, because the Statesman is quite a big distance in front of the Sanctuary II, not right next to it

maybe odin or stormbreaker since they're able to harness the bifrost? idk if that makes sense entirely doe since they're only summoning it
I guess Post-Awakening Thor would be High 6-A with Bifrost, he never used it that way but he should be able to

I guess Post-Awakening Thor would be High 6-A with Bifrost, he never used it that way but he should be able to
yeah he'd technically be able to do that but idk if there would be much point adding it to his profile since in character he's never done that, even if he was bloodlusted in a match up I'd still doubt that he'd do it

We will need many High 6-A feats if we want to upgrade the characters to that tier due to Surtur dying to a High 6-B explosion
yeah he'd technically be able to do that but idk if there would be much point adding it to his profile since in character he's never done that, even if he was bloodlusted in a match up I'd still doubt that he'd do it
Bloodlusted means that a character will use the best move to win, and a High 6-A attack being 6-B would qualify for that

I remember the whole debate was something like Thor breaking the Bifrost bridge doesn't scale him to that energy because he only broke the containment. I don't remember the whole thing (cause I don't agree with it). But I remember someone tried arguing that it's similar to defusing a bomb. Just cause you cut the cord doesn't mean you scale to the bomb. It was something like that.
I think i remember an argument about electrical wires, wires conduct electricity like the bridge conducts bifrost, but that doesn't make them as durable as the output

We will need many High 6-A feats if we want to upgrade the characters to that tier due to Surtur dying to a High 6-B explosion
Not exactly High 6-A, but it's still above High 6-B:
  • The power surge that Thanos endured while wounded by Stormbreaker was said to be of cosmic proportions never seen before by anyone, so it should scale above the previous 6-A energy surge
  • Hadron Enforcer scaling is a bit iffy, but some things could scale to it, given its creator's explicit statements about the Snap's unmatched power surge and Nidavellir weapons being the most powerful and horrific to ever torment the universe (i.e. Mjolnir and Stormbreaker scale to it)
  • In a deleted scene, Malekith was said to have destroyed an entire planet using the Aether. The deleted scene isn't contradicted and it ties in to Frigga's death and Jane's imprisonment in Asgard, which are 100% canon events that blatantly happened in the movie
  • Odin was stated to possess Earth-shattering force in context of him being the most powerful Norse god and said that he has devastated entire planets, which is implied to be his own feat because "[Frigga] knew what [Odin] was capable of"

Last edited:
The power surge that Thanos endured was said by Rocket to be of cosmic proportions never seen before by anyone, so it should likely scale above a previous 6-A energy surge that wiped out half of Titan's moon surface
The legitimacy of the statement is iffy, since it can also include supernovas or GRBs
Hadron Enforcer scaling is a bit iffy, but some things could scale to it, given its creator's explicit statements about the Snap's unmatched power surge and Nidavellir weapons being the most powerful and horrific to ever torment the universe (i.e. Mjolnir and Stormbreaker scale to it)
Wasn't there a High 6-A calc for moon busting? That would be consistent with the Sling Rings and the Bifrost

The legitimacy of the statement is iffy, since it can also include supernovas or GRBs
That's possible, but from what is shown in the MCU by that point, the Snap would mostly just scale above Tier 6 and 5 stuff
Wasn't there a High 6-A calc for moon busting? That would be consistent with the Sling Rings and the Bifrost
This was briefly discussed. Though the multiple statements seem to suggest 5-C more than High 6-A. At least, that's my thoughts.

That being said, High 6-A is still okay

Last edited:

Bloodlusted means that a character will use the best move to win, and a High 6-A attack being 6-B would qualify for that
Agian when can argue for sutur dying to fate considering what he said at the beginning of the film

(0:17)

guess I might as welll lost the stuff that still needs to be discussed or calced:

statements of jouthiem being bigger then the earth
The the only thing implying that is the 100× grand canyon statement. Which, while valid, is a little tricky to scale to the whole planet. Especially when we're never shown a full comparison to the crater compared to the planet.
mjolnir being made out of neutron star material and later being destroyed by Hela
This has been calced off site in Tier 5 (I believe 5-B)
Surtur possibly dying to Fate
Imo it's definitely fate. He literally says in the beginning of the movie "I can't die, not until I have cause ragnarok" (paraphrasing cause I don't remember the exact words).
Infinity stone dura
Bare minimum, we know the power stone withstood a shot from the Hadron Enforcer. Ronans hammer was instantly destroyed.
bifrost making a wormhole
This is what I was referring to with backholes earlier.

Specifically, it's "I cannot die, not until I fulfil my destiny and lay waste to your home"

I did make one quite a while ago
Yeah, so pretty blatant statement. Not to mention the passive energy of the Nano Gauntlet could "light up a continent" Thanos endured that energy twice. Several characters harmed him and scale to it.

Ah, that was the one I saw then. Though I think there was also one more, can't remember who made it.

The the only thing implying that is the 100× grand canyon statement. Which, while valid, is a little tricky to scale to the whole planet. Especially when we're never shown a full comparison to the crater compared to the planet.

This has been calced off site in Tier 5 (I believe 5-B)

Imo it's definitely fate. He literally says in the beginning of the movie "I can't die, not until I have cause ragnarok" (paraphrasing cause I don't remember the exact words).

Bare minimum, we know the power stone withstood a shot from the Hadron Enforcer. Ronans hammer was instantly destroyed.

This is what I was referring to with backholes earlier.
We kinda do when Loki fires the bifrost at the planet

(2:05)

true but we need it evaluated here

Yup

then this could scale to Thor since he technically destroyed the aether(it just regened after)

Ragnarok was also stated to be coming quicker in the dark world prelude

GMsf35m6Zqk2kj1DFMrNAMdBsa3T1ijMJnYBXFGnSffaB4ILg8Dd0kdNHQVf4Ulc_zwqPp1hjbYptiPY8gOHjvpUUUPadgUi5RGOuHRt3wm8VQbF_T0NhDtm-sLBKJpbz5oJGg=s1600

Back