• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to wait for the movie but the Celestials page for the MCU will need to be edited. Also, depending on what is said in the movie, do you think at least Arishem could get his personal profile?
If he has his own feats in the movie then sure why not. Considering he's likely going to have at least one scene showing his power then he'll likely be distinct enough to warrant his own profile.

Pretty sure he isn’t the leader, just the judge
At least in the MCU, he seems to be this. Out of all the Celestials, he's the one who gets the most advertising (in trailers, posters, extra videos, toys, etc), the Eternals have a statue of him and him specifically in their ship as seen multiple times in the trailer and as the Judge, he seems to be the one who takes the decisions whereas the others are basically scientists and researchers. In the comics, their leader is known as The One Above All (yes, like the other and no, that's not the same being) but given what we know here, Arishem will assume the role of leader for the movies

Last edited:
He's the leader? Ngl I dunno anything about Celestials. All ik is that they're cosmic dudes who're color coded and do universal/multiversal shit
In the comics, their leader is a Celestial known as The One Above All (and no, it's not the same being, they just have the same "name") but in the MCU, Arishem seems to be the one in charge given how much focus the advertising is constantly putting on him (I mean, he literally appears everywhere)

At least in the MCU, he seems to be this. Out of all the Celestials, he's the one who gets the most advertising (in trailers, posters, extra videos, toys, etc), the Eternals have a statue of him and him specifically in their ship as seen multiple times in the trailer and as the Judge, he seems to be the one who takes the decisions whereas the others are basically scientists and researchers. In the comics, their leader is known as The One Above All (yes, like the other and no, that's not the same being) but given what we know here, Arishem will assume the role of leader for the movies
We’ll have to wait and see then

Guys I just thought of a great solution.

Watch the movie.
eb79d2156a9e8da5f1df56e685be1c5e.jpg

I honestly don't know. I've been in a state of deep thought for the last 2 weeks, and then suddenly it just hit me. My eyes were opened to the truth of reality and I knew I had to share it.
sounds like you reached enlightenment after slipping into a cognitive world through meditation, much respect for such skill and insight

sounds like you reached enlightenment after slipping into a cognitive world through meditation, much respect for such skill and insight
This talk of enlightenment just reminded me I have some history homework on Buddhism to do. I've been procrastinating and reading the forum all night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back