• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also don't forget

Weakened Hela < Eternal Flame Surtur < Prime Odin (who nearly killed Prime Surtur) < Prime Hela (who was too powerful for Odin to control or combat)

It would make sense they'd be at least comparable if not above the High 6-B feat that killed Surtur keeping it real G didn't laufey take Odins eye? That's unironically more than Surtur ever did lol

We've also still gotta add odins 4-B feat to his profile

NGL the Tesseract statements moreso seem like surface wiping than outright destruction.
Plus it'd make more since that the power stone has, well, more Power than the Space stone.

Luckily this doesn't change any of the Mjolnir or Stormbreaker scaling due to rockets statement
Wipe out means to completely destroy something so I doubt it. Who said it doesn’t?

Also don't forget

Weakened Hela < Eternal Flame Surtur < Prime Odin (who nearly killed Prime Surtur) < Prime Hela (who was too powerful for Odin to control or combat)

It would make sense they'd be at least comparable if not above the High 6-B feat that killed Surtur keeping it real G didn't laufey take Odins eye? That's unironically more than Surtur ever did lol

We've also still gotta add odins 4-B feat to his profile
I still say date put him in the ground, the fact that Odin is casully 4-b but couldn’t kill surtur a supposed tier 6 character seems a bit sus to me

Still a lot lower then 5-b
Fair but we don't really know the details all we really know is that Odin mortally wounded Eternal Flame Surtur which could've been done in a single attack for all we know but whatever the case that made a nearly dead Surtur go into hiding until he could regain his strength and destroy asguard

Wouldn't doubt Odin being at least 6-A or high 6-A which would still be above the tesseract if we go by one interpertation

Fair but we don't really know the details all we really know is that Odin mortally wounded Eternal Flame Surtur which could've been done in a single attack for all we know but whatever the case that made a nearly dead Surtur go into hiding until he could regain his strength and destroy asguard

Wouldn't doubt Odin being at least 6-A or high 6-A which would still be above the tesseract if we go by one interpertation
Ya and my point is it didn’t kill him even though Odin has ever intention on doing so to prevent ragnarok

how would multi-contintal be above planet or moon busting?

Ya and my point is it didn’t kill him even though Odin has ever intention on doing so to prevent ragnarok

how would multi-contintal be above planet or moon busting?
I said if we go by the 6-A if high 6-A tesseract interpertation Odin would be above it still
And I get that but as said prior we have no details of the battle nor of how Surtur escaped so lets say there wasn't a power gap as massive and surtur still escaped somehow despite Odin's intent to prevent ragnarok

I said if we go by the 6-A if high 6-A tesseract interpertation Odin would be above it still
And I get that but as said prior we have no details of the battle nor of how Surtur escaped so lets say there wasn't a power gap as massive and surtur still escaped somehow despite Odin's intent to prevent ragnarok
Oh, even then there’s other feats and scaling that goes agianst this

But we can’t cuz there’s multiple things that contradict this stance, Odin already has a casually 4-b feat and scales above the aether which has planet to multi plantery statements, the hardon enforcer which is straight up moon lvl, a weakened Hela casually crushing mjolnir which I believe was calced to small plantery and etc. There’s far to much evdince just to leave this characters at high 6-A

Not necessarily

Korath stated that Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe, although he isn't the most reliable source
Considering Odin gets all his powers from the Odin force would mean that this feat can be applied to his AP

All I've found so far in terms of statements:

Kevin Feige on Thanos: “So, within the first five minutes of ‘Infinity War’ people will understand why Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.”

There's also this statement from Joe Russo: “It was always the intent, in a larger arc, to split the Avengers up before the greatest threat that they’ve ever seen. Thanos is a virtually indestructible character, which makes him an extremely difficult character to fight.”

All I've found so far in terms of statements:

Kevin Feige on Thanos: “So, within the first five minutes of ‘Infinity War’ people will understand why Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.”

There's also this statement from Joe Russo: “It was always the intent, in a larger arc, to split the Avengers up before the greatest threat that they’ve ever seen. Thanos is a virtually indestructible character, which makes him an extremely difficult character to fight.”
Yup, That's what I was referring to

Which other? Please don't say the deleted scene
Crushing mjolnir, WoG statment for the aether, Bor believing it was to power to destroy yet Thor shattered it, the mind stone being stated to be extremely powerful by Thor yet his able to block blasts from it in avengers, Odin stating mjolnir to have no equal in power, cap marvel being implied to be more powerful then the tesseract and etc

Crushing mjolnir
You need an accepted calc, otherwise it is unusable
WoG statment for the aether
The Aether, aka the Reality Stone, works with Reality Warping and Transmutation, I don't know if that can be quantified in AP since it is mainly hax
the mind stone being stated to be extremely powerful by Thor yet his able to block blasts from it in avengers
If there isn't any other statement about the Mind Stone besides being extremely powerful it isn't very usable
cap marvel being implied to be more powerful then the tesseract
If the Tesseract ends up being accepted at High 6-A the statement doesn't work for 5-B
I’m also pretty sure what if cap marvel’s Xander feat was going to be like tier 5 if they included metal of the planets core or something
What If...? feats can't be used to scale to the characters of the main universe, we already tried it with a 6-B calc of the same Captain Marvel feat and it was rejected

which I believe was calced to small plantery and etc
I found a Small Planet level calc, re-did it using more accurate dimensions for MCU Mjolnir and got Planet level
I think High 6-A/5-C is the most consistent tier for now
Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with this

Also, just wanna bring up two things I mentioned a few pages ago:
  • In a deleted scene, Malekith was said to have destroyed an entire planet using the Aether. The deleted scene isn't contradicted and it ties in to Frigga's death and Jane's imprisonment in Asgard, which are 100% canon events that blatantly happened in the movie
  • Odin was stated to possess Earth-shattering force in context of him being the most powerful Norse god and said that he has devastated entire planets, which is implied to be his own feat because "[Frigga] knew what [Odin] was capable of"

You need an accepted calc, otherwise it is unusable

The Aether, aka the Reality Stone, works with Reality Warping and Transmutation, I don't know if that can be quantified in AP since it is mainly hax

If there isn't any other statement about the Mind Stone besides being extremely powerful it isn't very usable

If the Tesseract ends up being accepted at High 6-A the statement doesn't work for 5-B

What If...? feats can't be used to scale to the characters of the main universe, we already tried it with a 6-B calc of the same Captain Marvel feat and it was rejected
Ok

It can considering the mother boxes have ap for terraforming planets. Besdies there’s still the deleted scene which I’m pretty sure there’s no ruling on not using it.

It is considering Thor see’s it as pretty high tier

(1:45)
(2:37)

And if it’s accepted as 5-a then it we’ll work

Since when? I remember the 6-a upgrades in general being rejected because of a stalemate not just the what if feat

Back