• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Planetary level only from a deleted scene will never be accepted, are there other feats in that level for Pre-Awakening characters?
Plantery is from deleted and now WoG

8718811-2ccaf2f1-dd6e-46bf-b2f7-d97536ac7274.jpeg

So is the plan to upgrade Pre-Awakening Thor and characters who scale to him to around Planetary or higher and then whatever results we get for Mjolnir and the Tesseracts destruction if it's higher than Planetary we'll use for Post-Awakening Thor and others
Pretty much though ai was aiming higher for post awakened characters

An obvious feat I’m surprised we never thought about is Wanda in IW destroying the Mind Stone, she should upscale Moon Level because of this since the Hadron Enforcer wasn’t even able to destroy the Power Stone

An obvious feat I’m surprised we never thought about is Wanda in IW destroying the Mind Stone, she should upscale Moon Level because of this since the Hadron Enforcer wasn’t even able to destroy the Power Stone
All the stones have the same durability? And that wasn't because Wanda had a link with the Mind Stone?

All the stones have the same durability? And that wasn't because Wanda had a link with the Mind Stone?
I think the stones all having comparable durability is debatable but I think Wanda destroyed the stone with her own strength I don't think it was just because of her link to it.

Ooh, this thread is getting saucy.

Another thing that should be brought up is the fact that Thanos was completely unfazed by Ronin (Someone with Moon level Dura) saying that he was coming to kill him. Also note that Thanos was able to hold the power stone which can cause Planetary levels of destruction.
I agree with thanos being unfazed by Roman but holding the stone doesn’t grant planetary dura considering the guardians survived holding it

I agree with thanos being unfazed by Roman but holding the stone doesn’t grant planetary dura considering the guardians survived holding it
Well ronan was amped by the stone and
They survived holding it because star lord was a Space god at the time and immortal
Even with this in mind the stone doesn't damage things of that size the same way it'd damage something much larger so that's not an anti-feat since Gamora I think it was tells us how it works

Ronan can indeed have moon level sura

Well ronan was amped by the stone and
Even with this in mind the stone doesn't damage things of that size the same way it'd damage something much larger so that's not an anti-feat since Gamora I think it was tells us how it works

Ronan can indeed have moon level sura
He was but that was after he harnessed it’s power. Holding the stone and resisting its power wouldn’t consider how it works without a controller

He was but that was after he harnessed it’s power. Holding the stone and resisting its power wouldn’t consider how it works without a controller
I mean I see it as this.
Ronin a much smaller dude than Thanos failed to hold and contain the power stones power without his hammer.
The hammer then channeled the Moon level energies for him.
Thanos a much bigger dude could hold the power stone with barely a problem.

I mean I see it as this.
Ronin a much smaller dude than Thanos failed to hold and contain the power stones power without his hammer.
The hammer then channeled the Moon level energies for him.
Thanos a much bigger dude could hold the power stone with barely a problem.
Thanos wasn’t casually tanking it’s energy

(2:28)

besdies thanos crushing the tesseract is arguably a far better feat

Ya I just relased that after looking at the full scene. Regardless this still wouldn’t translate to plantery dura seeing as how the stone works
And how it that?
A far smaller person got Juiced up to Moon level just by jamming it in his hammer.
The power surge endured by a much larger Thanos should be far more and like I said before maybe he wasn't tanking it like it was nothing but he was holding it to were his entire body wasn't gonna pop like bitch ass Ronin.

And how it that?
A far smaller person got Juiced up to Moon level just by jamming it in his hammer.
The power surge endured by a much larger Thanos should be far more and like I said before maybe he wasn't tanking it like it was nothing but he was holding it to were his entire body wasn't gonna pop like bitch ass Ronin.
Because the stone response to to the targets size . Um ya cuz he could actually control it via his hammer. Doing better then Ronan isn’t something to brag about for a character of thanos’s caliber

Back