• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's be honest, this wiki will do everything in its power to make sure Infinity Saga characters never reach high-end Tier 6 or Tier 5. I had zero hope from the start
The folly of live action superhero media scaling will always lie with studios taking the characters and feeling the need to downplay and degrade their power because the bigger scale stuff scares them and makes them believe that they'd be too strong to have any stakes or relatablity with audiences (plus it requires less effort to not make planet busting characters planet busters)

What happened to that exactly ?
Apparently because it didn't happen on screen it's not usable even if it's from the head of the MCU saying Captain marvel could punch a moon away

The common calc for punching a moon out of orbit is high 6-A and my lazily thrown together calc here even using a smaller celestial body instead of our moon yields high 6-B and high 6-A results

Apparently because it didn't happen on screen it's not usable even if it's from the head of the MCU saying Captain marvel could punch a moon away

The common calc for punching a moon out of orbit is high 6-A and my lazily thrown together calc here even using a smaller celestial body instead of our moon yields high 6-B and high 6-A results
That’s very weird, it sounds like they tried to hand wave it tbh

That’s very weird, it sounds like they tried to hand wave it tbh
This was the exact quote:

"With Captain Marvel, who has powers that approach a level that we haven’t seen before in our films, you need to counter-balance that by finding somebody who is also very human and very relatable and can get into a groove with the audience, where they’re willing to see her fly through the sun and punch a moon away from a spacecraft".

Also for some reason we're also binding captain marvel to Surtur's High 6-B destruction as a peak however even taking the lowest end of my calc Captain Marvel punching the moon away is High 6-B so it wouldn't even contradict the limit Surtur set and in fact look here

126.187 teratons of TNT (Destruction of Asguard)

127.9404756 Teratons of TNT (Lowest end for Captain Marvel Punching away a moon)

This was the exact quote:

"With Captain Marvel, who has powers that approach a level that we haven’t seen before in our films, you need to counter-balance that by finding somebody who is also very human and very relatable and can get into a groove with the audience, where they’re willing to see her fly through the sun and punch a moon away from a spacecraft".

Also for some reason we're also binding captain marvel to Surtur's High 6-B destruction as a peak however even taking the lowest end of my calc Captain Marvel punching the moon away is High 6-B so it wouldn't even contradict the limit Surtur set and in fact look here

126.187 teratons of TNT (Destruction of Asguard)

127.9404756 Teratons of TNT (Lowest end for Captain Marvel Punching away a moon)
And this is why we should have put a counter for surtur’s death. Along with many other things

Yeah but even then lets be real there's no planet level feats in the DCEU like people claim let alone star level like I've seen people wank to
Well maybe if it goes on even longer, eventually there will be. Or possibly we might even have a tier 2 feat in the upcoming movie of the flash, but who knows?

Well maybe if it goes on even longer, eventually there will be. Or possibly we might even have a tier 2 feat in the upcoming movie of the flash, but who knows?
This is facts I'm hoping so but hell even superman in superman and lois undid the merging of two universes with a single strike a sun dipping himself which is like beyond the entire DCEU currently(we don't scale him to this sadly I think we consider it just hax)

Tier 4 S&L or DCEU Superman? If someone meant in general there's ways to get like, Smallville Superman to Star Busting pretty easily.

If its high balling then it's probably CW Superman. I've seen people on ComicVine do some meme scaling with him and Supergirl before to try and say they're Star Busting or Universal before.

DCEU Supes

You mean like with the doomsday planet stuff?
Nah. Just that if you go with the original size of Apokolips and Superman throwing it you'll get 4-C or High 4-C pretty easily because of how fast/big it was.
Now that's absolutely insane
Since it's off topic for the thread, I'll try to stop after this comment. But from memory it was with the Black Hole stuff, scaling to the Anti-Monitor and some children's novel that no one read to push for universal.

Back