• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet Another Scribblenauts CRT. (Finally some good resistances)

...so it has a purpose.
You can reset it normally too. You can also die by norma- wait do you really thing people use that to reset the levels? It has no purpose other than to apply logic of “X adjectives = X maxwell”
What stonewalling? Literally just explaining why I can understand Eficiente's argument.
The argument makes no sense though? The adjectives that kill you have no purpose other than to show you can effect yourself with your own powers. Which proves this CRT. Plus when you add the sleeping adjective you still get the effect with the animation and all that but Maxwell…is fine showing he has literal resistance to it

Most people would use their common sense to conclude that he isn't affecting himself with his own powers, since that's so common, since he has little to no powers otherwise & resistances like that would be odd and since other powers from that powerful magic book can affect him. Other logic you use is too black and while on whether there is a purpose or not and if he can affect himself or not.

Most people would use their common sense to conclude that he isn't affecting himself with his own powers
With that logic Maxwell would be a lunatic that kills himself for fun. He cannot control which ones effect him because the adjectives are right there on his text
since that's so common,
Whataboutism
since he has little to no powers otherwise & resistances like that would be odd and since other powers from that powerful magic book can affect him.
You cannot disagree with something because its “odd”
We go off by feats not our own thoughts on the game, Maxwell is not effected by some number of haxes but are effected by some other which is proof that he cannot choose which ones effect him which means he has resistance to ones that dont effect him. Especially sleep hax and petrification hax prove this.

@Eficiente Are you disagreeing with the CRT for any particular reason other then your own thought and opinion on the proposal?

Last edited:
Maxwell would be a lunatic that kills himself for fun if that was canon, it's not canon, it's something the players do for them to get a benefit.

You keep putting up excuses to deflect how I use rationality and allowing yourself to believe this nonsense, examples of how things that happen in games aren't 1 for 1 aren't Whataboutism, they are showing the limitations of that type of media and how not everything shown there is literal, something being “odd” can mean that another interpretation that isn't odd is more rational, so yes, one can disagree with something because its “odd”. We do go off by feats and we do also go off our own thoughts on games, because if everything was literal there would be all kinds of anti-feats and feats not intended happening, because that's not how games are built.

Maxwell would be a lunatic that kills himself for fun if that was canon, it's not canon, it's something the players do for them to get a benefit.
With this logic nothing is actually canon. The player can just be AFK the whole game. This is not a good way to prove this feat wrong
You keep putting up excuses to deflect how I use rationality and allowing yourself to believe this nonsense, examples of how things that happen in games aren't 1 for 1 aren't Whataboutism, they are showing the limitations of that type of media and how not everything shown there is literal, something being “odd” can mean that another interpretation that isn't odd is more rational, so yes, one can disagree with something because its “odd”. We do go off by feats and we do also go off our own thoughts on games, because if everything was literal there would be all kinds of anti-feats and feats not intended happening, because that's not how games are built.
“Maxwell doesnt effect himself with his powers on purpose/doesnt because its how the notebook works” is your arguement am I correct?

Well how do you explain the sleep hax which actually make effects on Maxwell but he resists the sleeping part, what about the petrification hax? It literally turns him into stone showing it works but Maxwell still moves. What about the EE and Death hax that both work and kill Maxwell? Why is this so hard to see?

I will wait for a 3rd view from a staff member even if I know they will obviously not side with me even if I am right cough cough

Again, you are thinking this too extremely and in a black & white sort of way, the player killing the main character to reset things not being canon doesn't = that nothing is actually canon due to that being the logic used, that's insane. It just means that that one thing isn't canon because it would be crazy for Maxwell to kill himself but it makes perfect sense for a gameplay perspective. It's all an accumulation of things.

A 3rd staff would be nice, yeah.

Again, you are thinking this too extremely and in a black & white sort of way, the player killing the main character to reset things not being canon doesn't = that nothing is actually canon due to that being the logic used, that's insane. It just means that that one thing isn't canon because it would be crazy for Maxwell to kill himself but it makes perfect sense for a gameplay perspective. It's all an accumulation of things.

A 3rd staff would be nice, yeah.
Can you ping a few? Maybe if theres any other scribblenauts supporters that are staff

It's been a while since I've last played these games. But I will say these do look fine considering how you can edit yourself with adjectives and barely anything happens to you. So it looks good

maxwell being affected by those abilities by doing it himself would destroy the whole purpose of the game in the first place

coz why tf would maxwell do that to himself??? YOU, the player are making him do this for gameplay purposes
Do what? That doesnt matter what matters is if Maxwell is effected by it or not. Unless you are suggesting a immortality 9 and Time Manipulation for Maxwell the player thing is baseless

Aren't you supposed to wait at least 48 hours to apply this? If not, please temporarily revert that until those times are up

Aren't you supposed to wait at least 48 hours to apply this? If not, please temporarily revert that until those times are up
That's not the problem. This has been opened for a few weeks. But Eficiente wants to make sure Medeus properly read everything, which is pretty reasonable.

Back