• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell speed upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now that I see the full feat, something is weird. If Maxwell scales to The Flash, why would he need to climb on his back in order to escape the Black Hole?
I mean maxwell was caught off guard and just jumped on flash while they were escaping also he is still a kid and doesn't know his speed but he trusts flash its basically like a kid being scared of a rat and asking for their mom to help. Can the kid kill the rat? Yeah. Do they want their mother to help because they trust her? Yeah.

I mean, this is different than a kid scared of a rat. This is a blackhole, something that he evidently knows a lot about. Plus, on his profile it says that he is a genius that knows a lot about complex machines, so I don't think he is naive enough to not know his own speed

I mean, this is different than a kid scared of a rat. This is a blackhole, something that he evidently knows a lot about.
Plus, on his profile it says that he is a genius that knows a lot about complex machines, so I don't think he is naive enough to not know his own speed
1. He literally says he didn't even know it was possible to escape blackholes.
2. He is a genius with adjectives. He is pretty smart for his age but not a genius normally

1. Fair enough
2. Also Fair
Honestly, I don't know what this would put him at, since he probably doesn't fully scale to this specific Flash feat, since Flash is running as fast as he can. He's probably running even faster than when he fought Thawne, since this is a life or death situation, and he's got a kid on his back. But I do think he should be "Relativistic, possibly higher"

Honestly, I don't know what this would put him at, since he probably doesn't fully scale to this specific Flash feat, since Flash is running as fast as he can. He's probably running even faster than when he fought Thawne, since this is a life or death situation, and he's got a kid on his back. But I do think he should be "Relativistic, possibly higher"
He was trying to save the entire thing against Thawne but yeah it is a bit different it should put them FTL since light cannot escape black hole

Actually, looking back at the feats it is very likely that The Flash didn't even try that hard, since he isn't even fighting Thawne, just racing him

Actually, looking back at the feats it is very likely that The Flash didn't even try that hard, since he isn't even fighting Thawne, just racing him
He was getting attacked by doppelganger and being slowed down so no he was trying hard. They were using their maximum speeds since it was a close race and flash knew if he lost a lot of bad things would happen

He was trying to save the entire thing against Thawne
What entire thing, the charity event? I feel as if he would try harder to save his and anther persons life than to save a charity event

What entire thing, the charity event? I feel as if he would try harder to save his and anther persons life than to save a charity event
The thing wasn't just a charity event you know? It was masked so people wont thing its something else. They were gonna get the starite and braniac was trying to kill the entire multiverse if I remember right

Wait, he was being slowed down as well? That changes a lot of things
Yeah doppelganger was throwing stuff at him on thawnes back that slows flash, thats why maxwell is there. You basically just clean up and help flash win

Anyway, if The Flash was being slowed down, then that brings back the whole vagueness of the situation, since Maxwell would scale to a slowed down flash.

Anyway, if The Flash was being slowed down, then that brings back the whole vagueness of the situation, since Maxwell would scale to a slowed down flash.
He also scales to not slowed down flash its weird. At first doppelganger slows flash then maxwell helps him get faster so he scales to both

Than a "Relativistic+, likely SOL" is fine by me. Although, we should determine what speed the Black Hole feat is at

Than a "Relativistic+, likely SOL" is fine by me. Although, we should determine what speed the Black Hole feat is at
In real life not even speed can escape a black hole, someone should calc it if its even possible

Doppelganger also will scale to maxwells 2-A and Speed feat also his abilities

Relativistic, likely Speed of Light looks ok. Though escaping black holes (if there legit) are FTL speed if I'm right but I'm unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back