• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scribblenauts CRT (DONE, NEED CALC)

Well, we have standards on black hole feats, since the only thing that assimilates it to a real one is Marwell's attribution of a characteristic they have (which is not the complete version), I would think we can "likely" use it as such.

I can't see the video, some feats don't have scans in a way that they need to. The rest are good.

Spatial Manipulation is Light Manip, space itself isn't being altered, the sun and moon are being messed with along the light in between them and Earth.

Well, we have standards on black hole feats, since the only thing that assimilates it to a real one is Marwell's attribution of a characteristic they have (which is not the complete version), I would think we can "likely" use it as such.
Likely FTL you mean?
I can't see the video, some feats don't have scans in a way that they need to. The rest are good.
Some feats are taken from another CRT that was accepted
Spatial Manipulation is Light Manip, space itself isn't being altered, the sun and moon are being messed with along the light in between them and Earth.
Maxwell already has spatial manipulation I just added it for a supporting feat and a proof of why Doppelganger is as powerful as maxwell

The Race video was broken. Here

Likely FTL you mean?
If that's what the calc gives then yes.
Some feats are taken from another CRT that was accepted
Can you link the scans used as evidence in this thread?
Maxwell already has spatial manipulation I just added it for a supporting feat and a proof of why Doppelganger is as powerful as maxwell
Well, it can't support it if it's not the same power. I somehow missed that bit about Doppelganger in the thread; I can't really measure how he's a powerful as Maxwell based on how that's his whole point, some links would help. The sun & moon feat shows he can do that, not that they're even.
The Race video was broken. Here
Reactions & Attack Speed are good at that level, but he can't run that fast.

If that's what the calc gives then yes.
Oh okay, I need to find someone to calc it first lol
Can you link the scans used as evidence in this thread?
I think you mean the abilities right? They are in the game so atleast 90 percent of maxwells page don't have scans for his powers since you can do them in game and it would be so much work to make scans for every single adjective in the game
Well, it can't support it if it's not the same power. I somehow missed that bit about Doppelganger in the thread; I can't really measure how he's a powerful as Maxwell based on how that's his whole point, some links would help. The sun & moon feat shows he can do that, not that they're even.
After that spitual manipulation scene they literally fight with their creations and its a tie, Doppelganger literally has the page of maxwells notebook so its the same thing just a non infinite one. Its has the same powers plus maxwell states they are equal a lot of times
Reactions & Attack Speed are good at that level, but he can't run that fast.
He gets flashes powers with the suit and is supposed to be as fast as the counterpart

also maxwell should get resistance to mind manipulation since for some reason tin hats in scribblenauts counter it and max uses it a ton of times against mind hax but I can add this later

Last edited:
image.png

I think you mean the abilities right? They are in the game so atleast 90 percent of maxwells page don't have scans for his powers since you can do them in game and it would be so much work to make scans for every single adjective in the game
I'm fine with in-game power anyone can google up in his wiki, but things from the comics or in specific cinematics are fairly more tricky.
After that spitual manipulation scene they literally fight with their creations and its a tie, Doppelganger literally has the page of maxwells notebook so its the same thing just a non infinite one. Its has the same powers plus maxwell states they are equal a lot of times
That last sentence makes it work. I don't think their regular creations scale to the peak of what the notebook can do.
He gets flashes powers with the suit and is supposed to be as fast as the counterpart
Likely [FTL?] Travel & Combat Speed with Flash's powers then. What you mean by "is supposed to be as fast as the counterpart"?
also maxwell should get resistance to mind manipulation since for some reason tin hats in scribblenauts counter it and max uses it a ton of times against mind hax but I can add this later
I would word it like this "Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Via Tin Foil Hat, which he has used to block out mind control. Assuming this doesn't follow the false belief of tin foil hats preventing mind power due to a limitation on those abilities, and instead plays this stereotype to give the hat a genuine resistance)

I'm fine with in-game power anyone can google up in his wiki, but things from the comics or in specific cinematics are fairly more tricky.
I think I put scans for every comic book and cinematic feats though, the ones without scans are in game
That last sentence makes it work. I don't think their regular creations scale to the peak of what the notebook can do.
Not their regular creations but its the same notebook and the page. Yeah he is after all maxwells perfect copy
What you mean by "is supposed to be as fast as the counterpart"?
with the costume he is supposed to be as fast as the flash By the way maxwell needs the FTL speed because if he didn't have it then how can he even write on his notepad as flash runs?
I would word it like this "Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Via Tin Foil Hat, which he has used to block out mind control. Assuming this doesn't follow the false belief of tin foil hats preventing mind power due to a limitation on those abilities, and instead plays this stereotype to give the hat a genuine resistance)
Okay yeah that makes more sense I will add that with the speed when it gets calced, should I ask calc staff for it? or try to make my own which probably wont work since I have no idea how to make it

I think I put scans for every comic book and cinematic feats though, the ones without scans are in game
Just this ones misses: Maxwell resist EE as well since Anti monitor couldn't erase him
By the way maxwell needs the FTL speed because if he didn't have it then how can he even write on his notepad as flash runs?
Well, there are types of speed as our Speed page says, the suit is an amp and Flash's whole gimmick is being faster than others.

Just this ones misses: Maxwell resist EE as well since Anti monitor couldn't erase him
Oh hey wait I will give the scan one sec
Well, there are types of speed as our Speed page says, the suit is an amp and Flash's whole gimmick is being faster than others.
Oh I am sorry I forgot maxwell races with flash before this feat I will send them

I think they are fine now right? I sent the scans

Large size manip should be up to type 1 or so since giving "gigantic" or "colossal" to creatures like Cthulhu will make them that big

Back