• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Scribblenauts CRT

ShionAH

He/Him
See heres the problem I see with maxwell's profile right now in the original game you can destroy literal galaxy and planets with your fists and creating them is also enough to warrant the tiering

So I think maxwell's and doppelgangers AP section should look like this

9-A up to 3-C (Can create and destroy entire galaxies with his notebook. The size difference cannot be factored here because everything in scribblenauts is smaller than their normal size)

Maxwell should resist all of these I am gonna list:
Resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Maxwell can survive even when he has a extremely strong radiation on him that can kill anything with a touch, he can also survive nuclear explosions that make him toxic)
Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (Maxwell is not effected by the "sleeping" adjective)
Resistance to Emphathic/Morality Manipulation (Maxwell is not effected by these hax even if you add it to him)
Resistanced to Blinding (Maxwell is capable of seeing while blind)
Resistance to Fear manipulation (Maxwell no matter what will not be effected and will not fear even if he has the adjevtive)
Resistance to Mind Control (Is not effected by the mind control device and will no matter what, do whatever he wants.)

Last edited:
See heres the problem I see with maxwell's profile right now in the original game you can destroy literal galaxy and planets with your fists and creating them is also enough to warrant the tiering

So I think maxwell's and doppelgangers AP section should look like this

9-A up to 3-C (Can create and destroy entire galaxies with his notebook. The size difference cannot be factored here because everything in scribblenauts is smaller than their normal size)

Abilities:
Maxwell should get "Abstract existance" with the "Abstract" adjective.
Abstract does not make things abstract, it is a synonym of the Absurd adjective and just changes the character's in question mental state.

Maxwell should be able to Negate resistance to death manipulation because he can kill zombies who lack life and should resist death manipulation but obviously Maxwell can still effect them.
Where is the evidence that zombies, and undead characters, can't be killed and resist Death Manipulation.

Maxwell should get Concept Creation (Type 3) (Can create concept of death)
Any evidence to suggest that Death is related to the concept of death.

Maxwell should resist all of these I am gonna list:
Resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Maxwell can survive even when he has a extremely strong radiation on him that can kill anything with a touch, he can also survive nuclear explosions that make him toxic)
Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (Maxwell is not effected by the "sleeping" adjective)
Resistance to Emphathic/Morality Manipulation (Maxwell is not effected by these hax even if you add it to him)
Resistanced to Blinding (Maxwell is capable of seeing while blind)
Resistance to Fear manipulation (Maxwell no matter what will not be effected and will not fear even if he has the adjevtive)
Resistance to Mind Control (Is not effected by the mind control device and will no matter what do whatever he wants.)
Scans?

Abstract does not make things abstract, it is a synonym of the Absurd adjective and just changes the character's in question mental state.
Makes sense
Where is the evidence that zombies, and undead characters, can't be killed and resist Death Manipulation.
They are already dead. I heard somewhere that Immortality Type 7 gives death resistance
Any evidence to suggest that Death is related to the concept of death.
Its literally death. Its the grim reaper that has full control over death and can kill anything with a touch.

Its in the game Idk how to give scans inside the game. Basically when you add the adjective "Paralyzed,Sleepy, or whatever" maxwell is not effected by them. Only ones to bypass it is "dead" and "gone/non-existant"

I can't accept any of this due to the lack of evidence.
Its literally death. Its the grim reaper that has full control over death and can kill anything with a touch.

A being can have all that and still not be a concept but a supernatural being. You don't get to be a concept via having powers related to it, and reapers are often called death.
Its in the game Idk how to give scans inside the game. Basically when you add the adjective "Paralyzed,Sleepy, or whatever" maxwell is not effected by them. Only ones to bypass it is "dead" and "gone/non-existant"
It would make more sense to think that he's not affecting himself with his own powers.

But he can effect himself? He does so with basically all the other adjectives.
Well, needless to say he may be choosing to affect himself with those out of convenience while choosing not to be affected by the others also out of convenience. It's the same logic followed by "Character doesn't affect himself with his own powers", the ability to do affect themselves if they want to.

Well, needless to say he may be choosing to affect himself with those out of convenience while choosing not to be affected by the others also out of convenience. It's the same logic followed by "Character doesn't affect himself with his own powers", the ability to do affect themselves if they want to.
I mean maxwell cannot really do that can he. He just writes it out and notebook does the rest why do we believe he can magically now manipulate the notebooks power to not effect him with these adjectives BUT it can effect him with "dead" "gone" and other adjectives? Plus I heard some people say immortality type 7 gives resistance to death hax

7: Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality. This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying.
Are we assuming death manipulation can kill anyone who is already dead if so that should be added to the abilities description.

Type 7 Immortality only extends to being unable to die to the extent they have evidence for, so if the character is shown to live through missing organs because they are a zombie that doesn't mean you resist instant death spells. Similarly, you don't even get Type 7 Immortality if you're undead but haven't shown any kind of immortality from being undead.

Basically, Type 7 Immortality doesn't inherently give anything and relies on feats and statements.

Type 7 Immortality only extends to being unable to die to the extent they have evidence for, so if the character is shown to live through missing organs because they are a zombie that doesn't mean you resist instant death spells. Similarly, you don't even get Type 7 Immortality if you're undead but haven't shown any kind of immortality from being undead.

Basically, Type 7 Immortality doesn't inherently give anything and relies on feats and statements.
But they are literal zombies, undead zombies.

I will try to find feats then. Is surviving gun shots, slashes enough?
What about the other resistances and the 3-C AP?
Depends if such survival is something zombie unique and not that normal characters can survive multiple attacks because of a health system. Even then, the Type 7 it would grant would not be sufficient for Death Manipulation Resistance.

Is the galaxy removal through adding adjectives or something? Then it would just be hax and not tier applicable. Radiation and Mind Msnipulation Resistance seems fine, rest I'm neutral to.

Depends if such survival is something zombie unique and not that normal characters can survive multiple attacks because of a health system. Even then, the Type 7 it would grant would not be sufficient for Death Manipulation Resistance.
I see thanks.
Is the galaxy removal through adding adjectives or something?
You can also just beat the shit out of it I believe.
Radiation and Mind Msnipulation Resistance seems fine, rest I'm neutral to.
Alrighty

This is probably not applicable to be considered equivalent to a real galaxy, regardless of how accurate other creations of the notebook are. What with size and how you interact with them being incompatibility with the nature of actual galaxies.

This is probably not applicable to be considered equivalent to a real galaxy, regardless of how accurate other creations of the notebook are.
Its accepted as everything is scribblenauts is smaller for game mechanics. Idk why creating an entire galaxy is not enough for 3-C

Its accepted as everything is scribblenauts is smaller for game mechanics. Idk why creating an entire galaxy is not enough for 3-C
Because the astronomical difference in size and how they interact make giving Range or AP feats for being a galaxy, which fundamentally require being the same size as a galaxy, just not make any sense.

Because the astronomical difference in size and how they interact make giving Range or AP feats for being a galaxy, which fundamentally require being the same size as a galaxy, just not make any sense.
A notebook with 2-A creation should be able to create 3-C objects.

It would be able to create a galaxy, which has Galaxy level durability by size only, not Galaxy level AP. So no, it can't create 3-C objects.
Its accepted as everything is scribblenauts is smaller for game mechanics.
Idk how to word it better, but I don't believe you that such a large idea is accepted, surely it's just accepted that some things seem to be smaller when they're not, due to evidence of it for them specifically, which =/= everything is the size of what it represents w/o evidence. Needless to say this standard would follow for any verse.

It would be able to create a galaxy, which has Galaxy level durability by size only, not Galaxy level AP. So no, it can't create 3-C objects.
So no 3-C AP I see. Would surviving a nuke grant maxwell durability and AP by spawning the nuke?

If he can survive them yes durability wise, if he can harm those who can harm him then AP wise yes. But watch out for whatever anti-feats he may have, and whatever anti-feats those who can harm him may have as well.

If he can survive them yes durability wise, if he can harm those who can harm him then AP wise yes. But watch out for whatever anti-feats he may have, and whatever anti-feats those who can harm him may have as well.
weird thing is he cant take them point blank but if he is a couple of steps away he can tank it

Back