• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaterasu doesn't seem to have an option against High-Godly regen...

This one is tricky, I want to see what others have to say about this.

Observation vs Observation? Hmm, going with Nanashi since he actually has feat of killing gods with his observation.

Downgrade Amaterasu to death.

Well yeah, Nanashi has killed gods with observation, but he doesn't use it in character in this key.

pretty sure the humans in SMT uses Observation passively all the time. That's how they are able to kill god and demons without actually aware about their power. Only Nanashi and his crew uses Observation actively for they know what it is. But unlike the most other human, Nanashi uses Observation to downgrade the hell out of opponent to gain advantages in battle

Ionliosite said:
Well yeah, Nanashi has killed gods with observation, but he doesn't use it in character in this key.
Fair point.

MagiSinbad said:
pretty sure the humans in SMT uses Observation passively all the time. That's how they are able to kill god and demons without actually aware about their power.
Well yeah, SMT humans as a whole are kinda like makeshift-Master-Unit (they are created to Observe the universe) after all.

but 'passive damage through observation' might not be enough. And maybe there'd be no damage at all if Nanashi doesn't actually reject Master Unit on principle.

From what I can understand, Master Unit is much above this version of Nanashi in terms of AP.

i... admires your effort for bumping this :v

So from what i learned about the verse, it's seem BB-verse has the similar power to Observation called Phenomenon Intervention. If Amaterasu's PI is the greatest among them then probally Nanashi's current passive Observation wont do much against her. Hence my vote goes flying ship goddess

Nanashi's Observation is 10-D, but he doesn't use it in character in this key. Anyway, vote counted.

Nanashi: 0

Master Unit: 1

IIRC Nanashi doesnt know about the existence of Observation in this key tho, So he's probally cant utilize it's full potential

MYHERO said:
How far is midgame Nanashi in the scaling chain?
Nanashi > Shesha > Odin > Heavenly Kings. Although I'm not too sure about how much superior are one from the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back