• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanashi (SMT) Vs Sans I swear if this ends being a spite I'm done

hey man, its true mega ten has OP RE but you need proof that the characters has RE'd that specific ability or else its an NLF
What specific ability? They already resist Soul manipulation (along with Mind, Type 1 Concept, and Type 2 Information, for that matter) on the 1-A scale. Flynn was able to RE/AD from Low 1-C to defeat the 1-A Sanat.

What specific ability? They already resist Soul manipulation (along with Mind, Type 1 Concept, and Type 2 Information, for that matter) on the 1-A scale. Flynn was able to RE/AD from Low 1-C to defeat the 1-A Sanat.
like say if a character has plot manip and you say that a random character from SMT resists it just coz he has RE

Damn should have known better tbh if 6-C nanashi still stomps damn
The only reason Sans won against a 2-C was because of his durability-negating SOUL manipulation, which all Megami Tensei characters resist in spades. Try to look at the specific abilities and hax of each character before making a match.

The only reason Sans won against a 2-C was because of his durability-negating SOUL manipulation, which all Megami Tensei characters resist in spades. Try to look at the specific abilities and hax of each character before making a match.
Yeah I had high hopes but guess thats thats since this is stomp
\

Back