• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[7-3-0] Two destructive higher entities who keep the Multiverse enter a bar - Ao vs Master Unit: Amaterasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
This battle is in Minecraft's infinite Superflat world lol
Not that it changes the point, just pointing out
Oh, then yeah, even less likely for him to hesitate.

can we just wait for Ao's profile to not be ass anymore??
bro look at Ao's profile on all fiction battle wiki compared to this one
what the HELL is all fiction battle wiki lol

alright, I looked it up, it's objectively wrong and worse than ours, just has more yapping in it. High 1-A my arse.

EDIT: I don't know when we'll get to fixing it, the gods sort of have a lot to tackle and it's not our highest priority compared to the rest of the verse that needs fixing/cataloguing. Personally, I'm working on Baldur's Gate 3 profiles.

Dnd folks seem to have some contention over there, i think Amaterasu is more likely to kill whether his hax are passive or not

By contention, are you referring to Qawsedf's mention of not using FR stuff? If so, I don't think that's a concern here, it'd only really apply to more hazardous/less restrained uses of the Far Realm (again, things like the elves opening the Far Gate, I doubt Ao would make use of that if drawn into combat).

By contention, are you referring to Qawsedf's mention of not using FR stuff? If so, I don't think that's a concern here, it'd only really apply to more hazardous/less restrained uses of the Far Realm (again, things like the elves opening the Far Gate, I doubt Ao would make use of that if drawn into combat).
That and "using those abilities as a last resort if hes pressed", but if you insist his big brain upscaling + precog means he would start with it, than yea Ao fingers

Agree we could steal take inspiration from that
The page is using my scans, on my imgur account- the sole inspiration to be taken is adding more words to it (even then, their profile doesn't include everything by half) and twisting the logic to reach High 1-A tiering. bugger that.

That and "using those abilities as a last resort if hes pressed", but if you insist his big brain upscaling + precog means he would start with it, than yea Ao fingers
I'd really rather you don't use that phrasing, if at all possible, thank you

Listen, you're free to interpret things how you like, I don't think it's nonsense or anything and I don't want to harass you out of voting a certain way. I don't really like these fights one way or the other and I don't have a particular dog in this fight, I just want accuracy.

Do I figure Ao could precog here (and even if he couldn't, still use the spell that works on everything and fixes all of his problems instantly)? Yeah. But your interpretation is your own, I just wanted to make sure you were accounting for the other position against Qawsedf's statement. If you were, fair's fair.

The page is using my scans, on my imgur account- the sole inspiration to be taken is adding more words to it (even then, their profile doesn't include everything by half
And? You don't own those scans. I mean, I can go to /tg/ and grab those scans. And is not like the wiki hasn't "stolen" things (The numerical tiering for example)
twisting the logic to reach High 1-A tiering. bugger that.
More logical than Bugs bunny being 1-A

Anyways, I am leaving, don't want to derail this thread anymore.
AngelGoku.png

And? You don't own those scans. I mean, I can go to /tg/ and grab those scans

More logical than Bugs bunny being 1-A
I literally do, I can literally remove them from my Imgur account.

you bow to an idol built on my labor and mock me for it

this is all sidetracking, but goddamn is this a crazy revelation lol

The page is using my scans, on my imgur account- the sole inspiration to be taken is adding more words to it (even then, their profile doesn't include everything by half) and twisting the logic to reach High 1-A tiering. bugger that.

I'd really rather you don't use that phrasing, if at all possible, thank you

Listen, you're free to interpret things how you like, I don't think it's nonsense or anything and I don't want to harass you out of voting a certain way. I don't really like these fights one way or the other and I don't have a particular dog in this fight, I just want accuracy.

Do I figure Ao could precog here (and even if he couldn't, still use the spell that works on everything and fixes all of his problems instantly)? Yeah. But your interpretation is your own, I just wanted to make sure you were accounting for the other position against Qawsedf's statement. If you were, fair's fair.
Yeah my bad, i didn't mean to come off so hostile.

Given the nature of Ao any move for him is plausible

I did that, actually.

Aye, it is. Divine abilities supercede those of lower divine ranks, so Ao would be some layers (not known how many) into 5D.
When will we do the Immortal's Handguide Bambu, I'm sure these guys would love to see Divine Rank 400 or Akasha at Divine rank infinite (This is dripping with sarcasm, for those who can't read it)

we’re talking about crossover matches, so having some insight on what the characters do in the first place when faced with any conflict would be helpful since it gives us an idea on what they’d use.
Anything below his level he would rewrite the laws of reality, stripping them of their powers and making them fight amongst other similar powered beings in a World wide Hunger Games.

We can't say outright what he'd do against anything around his level because there isn't any. In his setting (Forgotten Realms) Ao is as strong as it gets.

what the HELL is all fiction battle wiki lol
A place where nerds steal our work without credit and try to pass it off as their own.

One of their Bureaucrats on there stole my work without crediting it, adding the weakest credit after I confronted them about it and has since downgraded it even further.

just has more yapping in it. High 1-A my arse.
B-but more words and spamming links?! That means better right? Being unable to read the Spell section is good right?

Last edited:
5-D and the layers goes up to countlessly above infinitely above baseline 5-D with the recent layered hax evaluation thread.

I'm very well aware of layers of Hax is.

I'm saying;

What does this even mean?
As short hand its a resistance scaling chain.

To have six layered hax means that you can over come five layers of that hax resistance. To have infinite layers means that you can overcome an infinite level of that hax or that hax resistance.

You would need to showcase having a comparable level of hax or a higher dimensional tiering of hax, which is why Bambu brought up Finger of Expulsion since that's 1-A. Ao has additonal scaling that goes to 7D or 9D but its not listed on his profile and it can be debated on how much it applies to other actions that aren't perception related is questionable.

@Qawsedf234 quick question, does every single DnD character with access to magic attacks have 4-D potency all the way or are there some exceptions?
Magic in D&D works by drawing power from dimensions the user doesn't exist in and is then filtered through that respective multiverse's God of Magic or they get it raw if there no buffer there. So any normal usage of magic would have 4D potency, but theoretically they can tap into higher dimensional power (by the same token 2D beings get something akin to magic by tapping into the third dimension).

But doing so is outside of most people, for example the strongest living Necromancer in a setting nearly killed himself when extending his vision into 4 or 6 additional dimensions, so using it for an attack is out of the question for most of the setting.

The exceptions are generally Immortals who are nerfed due to a special barrier cutting them off from the Sixth Dimension and most Gods since they're strength is tied to concepts rather than raw magic.

Last edited:
I wanna say Amaterasu wins this.

But the thing is I have no idea on the scaling for DnD stuff, and so far I learned a lot of stuff from DnD.

So just watching this thread. But will say Amaterasu wins this one.

Oh right, sorry about that feel like an idiot.

Well from what I seen in Glass' comments of Amaterasu's Intervention would prove an issue for Ao given her literal existence warping countless Phenomena Interventions together. As the hax Amaterasu has would prove a victory against Ao.

I mean, there's the prediction from Ao and other hax MUA doesn't resist

But sure, your vote is counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back