• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sub-Rel: Thanos, CM, Mjolnir Cap, Strange, peak Scarlet Witch

MHS+: Hela, Thor, Spider-Man, Cap-tier people (Bucky, Super Soldiers, Black Panther), Iron Man (Even base Tony but that's prolly because he has the armor to reliably help himself against foes on his power level), Hulk, Quicksilver
Personally, I think that Hela, Awakened Thor onwards and Mark 50-85 Iron Man should be Sub-Rel too

Personally, I think that Hela, Awakened Thor onwards and Mark 50-85 Iron Man should be Sub-Rel too
Awakened Thor got smacked by Thanos tho, hard, and he needed both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to push him in.

Prime Hela should scale, yes, but I'm not sure about weakened Hela growing stronger overtime in Asgard against Awakened Thor.

Hmmmmm, that's problematic, because Mjolnir Cap kept up with Thanos quite well in their fight, while Thor had to use both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to gain an edge, obviously we can't say that Bro Thor with just Stormbreaker could even remotely come close to Thanos.
Eh but there's shenanigans in play there and I think @OneBleachHurricane says jt best:
Thor awakened his powers late in Ragnarok, and got beat up by Thanos early in IW, did nothing but eat and drink for five years in EG.

Basically, he remained physically stagnant during all that time and did nothing to improve his new base level of power.

Now we know he is at his strongest in endgame but considering how Ragnarok infinity war and the opening killing of thanos in endgame all happenes almost back to back or within just days or weeks of each other I'd say Thor likely hasn't grown past a prime hela in this timeframe let alone after the 5 year gap where he's still getting bullied by thanos I'd say if anything that makes hela more impressive that mjonir was such a non factor towards her unlike with thanos

Edit: nvm u already prime hela should scale I need not say more

Nah, Thanos was also overwhelming him in terms of speed and things to react to. Only Mjolnir Cap could come in to save the day, and Thanos's only advantage there was his strength.
It didn’t really seem like Thanos was overwhelming him in terms of speed to me. And like I said, Thor could still react to some of Thanos’s attacks and a 16.25x difference seems way too big

It didn’t really seem like Thanos was overwhelming him in terms of speed to me. And like I said, Thor could still react to some of Thanos’s attacks and a 16.25x difference seems way too big
I don't believe it's too big personally if we're talking about awakened Thor vs Thanos, isn't there a statement from thor that thanos moved faster than he thought possible or something(forgot where it came from tho)

Revamping the speed scaling for MCU bois.

Personally I think the scaling should be something like this...

Sub-Rel: Thanos, CM, Mjolnir Cap, dual-wielding Thor, Love and Thunder characters (Needs more confirmation), Marks 50-85 Iron Man, Rescue, maybe War Machine latest Mark (IDK), Hela, Strange, peak Scarlet Witch

MHS+: Awakened Thor (Without hammers or with just Stormbreaker), Spider-Man, Cap-tier people (Bucky, Super Soldiers, Black Panther), Iron Man (Even base Tony but that's prolly because he has the armor to reliably help himself against foes on his power level), Hulk, Quicksilver

Supersonic to MHS (Not sure on MHS because I don't remember peeps ever properly holding their own against Spidey save for Cap): All the street tiers below Cap

This is how I personally think the scaling should be like.
I think this looks good at a glance. I might give more input when I'm finally free again

Sub-Rel: Thanos, CM, Mjolnir Cap, dual-wielding Thor, Love and Thunder characters (Needs more confirmation), Marks 50-85 Iron Man, Rescue, maybe War Machine latest Mark (IDK), Hela, Strange, peak Scarlet Witch

MHS+: Awakened Thor (Without hammers or with just Stormbreaker), Spider-Man, Cap-tier people (Bucky, Super Soldiers, Black Panther), Iron Man (Even base Tony but that's prolly because he has the armor to reliably help himself against foes on his power level), Hulk, Quicksilver

Supersonic to MHS (Not sure on MHS because I don't remember peeps ever properly holding their own against Spidey save for Cap): All the street tiers below Cap

I do still agree with this mostly but I think spidey should be sub-rel with spidey senses for NWH for reasons I've said before

Quicksilver, character known for his speed, in the mid tier speed range with his sister being faster than him: P A I N

Anyways this should work

Quicksilver, character known for his speed, in the mid tier speed range with his sister being faster than him: P A I N

Anyways this should work
Yeah, Bart didn't see it coming and Quicksilver did see it coming, and thus he died so that Bart could live.

At best that just gives Awakened Thor an "At least MHS+, possibly Sub-relativistic" because right after he quickly disarms Thanos, Thanos quickly disarms him back and grabs Thor off-guard before yeeting him.
Even after that, Thor was still able to react to Thanos’s hit and catch it before he is struck.

I’d still say Awakened Thor should be outright Sub-Rel since he is clearly able to react to Thanos’s attacks and that isn’t be possible if he is MHS+ since the gap between the ratings is really big.

Last edited:
What about a compromise? We use:

At least
Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.
Self Explanatory

At most
Should be used to denote the higher cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.
For characters who can somewhat combat Thanos but are generally portrayed as inferior him?

Or downscale them to Baseline Sub-Rel?

EDIT: **** ME, OneBleachHurricane ninja'd me.
Ninja Vanish!
ninja-vanish.gif

Back