• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And again, Strange was still very serious about getting back the box that has the potential to destabilize the multiverse
Exactly which is why I'm arguing from that scene with the astral plane Peter's spidey sense should scale to strange
That means outright Sub-Relativistic combat speed and reactions is fine since it doesn't obliterate a great majority of street tier speed scaling
Oooh okay gotcha

And again, Strange was still very serious about getting back the box that has the potential to destabilize the multiverse. That's a matter he can be serious over without throwing out lethal spells at Peter
Context is key here, he is serious but he isn't going to bully a kid by straight up blitzing him and breaking his hopes and dreams like that, he'd at least try to convince him to the last minute, he's not as heartless as people make him out to be.

Context is key here, he is serious but he isn't going to bully a kid by straight up blitzing him and breaking his hopes and dreams like that, he'd at least try to convince him to the last minute, he's not as heartless as people make him out to be.
Which we agree on he isn't gonna just bully peter but this also isn't even apart of the fight we said that he doesn't scale off of it's literally just strange trying to grab a box from peter in astral plane perception with both moving their arms with slight blurs on them under astral plane perception that's all there is to it

Which is fine I never believed he should scale movement speed wise or combat wise to those who are sub rel but his absolute peak feat for his spidey senses speed comes from this brief scene which is why I think it should qualify at the very very least for "at most sub rel with spidey senses" if not "possibly" or "likely" either option is better than dismissing the scene completely since it's right before they have their big fight which we all agree strange was holding back in
Like literally the fight hasn't started when peter does this feat he literally had just ran out the sanctum and tried to shoot a web two seperate times to swing away and just got with strange just quickly portaling him, pulling him in close and then bam astral plane, the scene was like 20 seconds at most like it's literally not their fight yet we're dismissing it when he's in the astral plane with his spidey senses active keeping the box away
Just reiterating this

Which we agree on he isn't gonna just bully peter but this also isn't even apart of the fight we said that he doesn't scale off of it's literally just strange trying to grab a box from peter in astral plane perception with both moving their arms with slight blurs on them under astral plane perception that's all there is to it
That, and right after, Strange gets serious the moment he whips out the Mirror Dimension

TBH even a "Supersonic, possibly Rel" rating would work fine enough for us
Nope that's terrible lol street tiers and cap tiers shouldn't scale to the sub-rel at all the only one I think who should possibly scale is spidey via spidey senses for this reasoning
Just reiterating this
But staff had yet to give opinions on this

nothing else since everything else is accepted already other than the iron man thing but otherwise I can bring up my own argument for the spidey thing in another CRT since it wasn't at all fully looked at here and i'd rather not hold this CRT back to wait for it since there's no point in doing so

I think so
images

Back