• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That sounds good but again bringing up Spidey because no one's gave opinions on this though I feel like it's not outrageous and solves the Spidey problem without directly cutting him off from Strange completely

I do still agree with this mostly but I think spidey should be sub-rel with spidey senses for NWH for reasons I've said before

That sounds good but again bringing up Spidey because no one's gave opinions on this though I feel like it's not outrageous and solves the Spidey problem without directly cutting him off from Strange completely
IDK about this, Strange didn't exactly go full power against Spidey nor did Peter use his Spider-Senses to blitz Strange, he's just... well... very good at math.

IDK about this, Strange didn't exactly go full power against Spidey nor did Peter use his Spider-Senses to blitz Strange, he's just... well... very good at math.
Not for the fight since that wasn't him using that I mean literally we saw how above his normal speeds his spidey senses were when he was in his astral form like the dude's body is literally is keeping the box away from strange under astral form time perception and we see this is his Spidey senses that's been my argument as I also believe strange held back considerably against peter during the fight following (Also Strange being as fast as he was during the Astral Time perception is a crazy enough speed feat as it is)

Last edited:
Not for the fight since that wasn't him using that I mean literally we saw how above his normal speeds his spidey senses were when he was in his astral form like the dude's body is literally is keeping the box away from strange under astral form time perception and we see this is his Spidey senses that's been my argument as I also believe strange held back considerably against peter during the fight following (Also Strange being as fast as he was during the Astral Time perception is a crazy enough speed feat as it is)
Personally I feel like this works and it doesn't break the already established chain with spidey still scaling to strange in some way and it gives him something more definite and concrete than just higher with spidey senses as it does reflect one of his best showings with it speedwise

Personally I feel like this works and it doesn't break the already established chain with spidey still scaling to strange in some way and it gives him something more definite and concrete than just higher with spidey senses as it does reflect one of his best showings with it speedwise
I agree. Spider-Man would probably then get "up to Sub-Relativistic with Spider-Sense"

But isn’t his spider sense basically just precog? It doesn’t really make him faster
I mean considering that would probably be one of his best showings on screen and the fact we already have spidey senses rated under his speed I don't see why it wouldn't continued to be listed as such especially when he's not exactly blitzing people over when operating normally it can be a simple at most sub rel with spidey senses

I mean considering that would probably be one of his best showings on screen and the fact we already have spidey senses rated under his speed I don't see why it wouldn't continued to be listed as such especially when he's not exactly blitzing people over when operating normally it can be a simple at most sub rel with spidey senses
Ya but agian it doesn’t enhance his speed it’s just precog. I don’t see spider sense in the speed section of his profile. That’s probably due to him either pulling his punches or he straight up can’t blitz them because there own his level(goblin,ock, lizard and electro). And by scaling it shouldn’t be out of his abilities since Andrew could casually bully some guy with his speed

Ya but agian it doesn’t enhance his speed it’s just precog. I don’t see spider sense in the speed section of his profile. That’s probably due to him either pulling his punches or he straight up can’t blitz them because there own his level(goblin,ock, lizard and electro). And by scaling it shouldn’t be out of his abilities since Andrew could casually bully some guy with his speed

Talking about Tom and his showing against strange under the astral realm time with his spidey senses not andrew

Tom explicitly has a higher with spidey senses rating and has a pretty impressive showing against Strange

Talking about Tom and his showing against strange under the astral realm time with his spidey senses not andrew

Tom explicitly has a higher with spidey senses rating and has a pretty impressive showing against Strange
I know I’m just saying Tom should be able blitz people on his own via scaling

Oh I see it now, messed it on my first look through. Yes I know, I’ve brought it up myself in the past

I know I’m just saying Tom should be able blitz people on his own via scaling
Yeah I should've specified I meant like those who scale to him normally he's not exactly blitzing them normally so it'd make sense for his senses to have a rating better than just higher when we have a pretty decent showing for them
Oh I see it now, messed it on my first look through. Yes I know, I’ve brought it up myself in the
It's all good lol we're on the same page now

So the only thing left for this thread is Spider-Man scaling?
Should we allow Cap to scale to Spider-Man, Spider-Man was just starting out (They didn't even allow him to throw a punch in Civil War for that very reason). His Spider-Sense also isn't quite as good as it is in Far From Home and No Way Home. He seemed to be very casual with his fight against Sam and Bucky (Who both scale to Steve in speed) and seemed to be dominating them during most the battle.

Should we allow Cap to scale to Spider-Man, Spider-Man was just starting out (They didn't even allow him to throw a punch in Civil War for that very reason). His Spider-Sense also isn't quite as good as it is in Far From Home and No Way Home. He seemed to be very casual with his fight against Sam and Bucky (Who both scale to Steve in speed) and seemed to be dominating them during most the battle.
The scaling chains with Thor, Hulk, Iron Man and Ultron also come to mind, it isn't just Spider-Man being at play.

Though Spider-Man does have an MHS speed rating via meteors before he goes MHS+ but his Spider-Sense is shown to be used at the final battle in FFH when Peter starts to take things seriously and gives in to his instincts, and in NWH where he tells everyone to trust their tingle, otherwise they don't usually show any effort to even keep up with Electro and the like.

Does this look like the Sub-Relativistic MCU Upgrade thread to you? (I'm just playing but that's probably going to be it own thread)
HOHOHO you underestimate this thread's power, the top tiers already got the boost. Spidey most likely won't.

The compromise was 'with Spider-Sense'
Still not sure that's a good idea IMHO. Him being able to move his body around with Spider-Sense away from Strange really doesn't say much, I'm sure Strange could've gone full power and blitzed him back, he was just surprised that Peter's body could even instinctively react like that at first. But he definitely wouldn't go full power against a kid and just rub it in his face, because again, Peter's a kid, he just doesn't think straight sometimes despite his intellect.

Still not sure that's a good idea IMHO. Him being able to move his body around with Spider-Sense away from Strange really doesn't say much, I'm sure Strange could've gone full power and blitzed him back, he was just surprised that Peter's body could even instinctively react like that at first. But he definitely wouldn't go full power against a kid and just rub it in his face, because again, Peter's a kid, he just doesn't think straight sometimes despite his intellect.
I was under the impression that it was agreed on

Infinity War Thor doesn't scale?
Apparently he should, Fat Thor however, prolly with two Mjolnirs tho, with just one hammer, maybe an At most rating.

But then there's Cap. So uh...

Cap definitely scales, there's no questioning that here. Just... Fat Thor was a bit questionable, Infinity War Thor might scale due to being more in shape and all.

Peak Scarlet Witch is a bit weird since she's supposed to be a normal human without magic, but there's no possible way for her to fight Thanos if she's not fast enough. Whatever I suppose, she doesn't scale to anyone.

Captain Marvel doesn't scale with a lot of people too so that's fine.

Thanos fights a lot of people but given how he's holding back a lot of the time there shouldn't be severe scaling issues.

Gets a bit tricky when it comes to Thor and Iron Man but as long as it's just their prime versions I think it's alright.

Hulk is kinda slow I guess so he doesn't scale?

Thanos beat awakened Thor pretty easily off-screen at the beginning of Infinity War. Thor was later able to surprise a Thanos who was already exhausted back in Wakanda.

Post-Decimation is said no be stronger, so I assume that also applies to his speed as well, he's shown to be able to fight with Thanos.

Thanos beat awakened Thor pretty easily off-screen at the beginning of Infinity War. Thor was later able to surprise a Thanos who was already exhausted back in Wakanda.

Post-Decimation is said to be stronger, so I assume that also applies to his speed as well, he's shown to be able to fight with Thanos.
I think you mean "said to be stronger" instead of "said no be stronger". Maybe a typo. Hopefully.

But even so, that first fluke Thor had against Thanos can raise some eyebrows.

Back