• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spideys MHS+ feat comes from NWH so that would downgrade a lot of peeps
It'd prolly downgrade the non-Cap-tier peeps to MHS while NWH Spidey comfortably remains at MHS+ alongside Cap-tier people + Iron Man and stronger.

Though Scarlet Witch existing, Thanos being a thing, Doctor Strange also existing kinda puts a wrench into that. Iron Man with just Mark 46 gloves kept up with Bucky and was only taken out because of the sheer strength advantage that Bucky had over human Tony.

Spideys MHS+ feat comes from NWH so that would downgrade a lot of peeps
So either MHS guys who don't scale to nwh spidey or just completely cut spidey off from strange who he has showings against

Honestly at least he has showings with strange and there's really no reason for anyone to scale for spidey post his boost in ffh and nwh to begin with

Something has to be done and I don't think anyone will be too upset about that

Yeah, they'll probably be downgraded to MHS via IW Spidey

The weird thing though is how we're gonna explain Spidey grew hundreds of times in speed with no explanation
Spidey senses awakened post IW and Endgame he has better showings now that's it lol

So either MHS guys who don't scale to nwh spidey or just completely cut spidey off from strange who he has showings against

Honestly at least he has showings with strange and there's really no reason for anyone to dcale for spidey post his boost in ffh and nwh to behin with

Something has to be done and I don't think anyone will be too upset about that
I guess we can always go off by their own showings for consistency? Strange has been more consistently up against opponents superior to Spidey

Honestly I'm of the opinion that only Cap-tier people, Spideys, Iron Man (Hulk/Thor scaling bullcrap), Strange, Scarlet Witch and the like should stay MHS+. Everyone else gets relegated to Spider-Man's MHS meteor feat.

Though, Spidey growing to 10 times his actual speed in NWH is not the only problem, we also gotta explain how the Scarlet Witch/Hawkeye/Thanos and Iron Man/Bucky/Black Panther/Hulk/Thor situation would be handled, because Quicksilver is now MHS+ and him watching Thor being the only moving person kinda screws up the scaling a bit.

My thing is why are we scaling anyone who doesn't have interactions with spidey after Endgame to Spidey since he has a actual boost in FFH spidey could keep his chain with strange and the other would just lose it after a certain point

Question: is the Sub-Rela feat a flight speed feat or does it scale to combat speed and reactions?

If not, Strange people remain MHS+ via scaling to Thanos and above Spidey. As it stands right now, Thor peeps are only 1.2x faster than Spideys who are baseline lightning speed of Mach 1291.

Question: is the Sub-Rela feat a flight speed feat or does it scale to combat speed and reactions?

If not, Strange people remain MHS+ via scaling to Thanos and above Spidey. As it stands right now, Thor peeps are only 1.2x faster than Spideys who are baseline lightning speed of Mach 1291.
the feat was done by a weaker captain marvel who was inexperienced and did this on her first flight and also could fight while flying like that so I don't see why not

My thing is why are we scaling anyone who doesn't have interactions with spidey after Endgame to Spidey since he has a actual boost in FFH spidey could keep his chain with strange and the other would just lose it after a certain point
Because surprise surprise, Thor and Hulk exist, Iron Man can tag Hulk, Iron Man and Cap both fight against Ultron, and thenBucky, Iron Man and Cap can fight against each other, and you can see where that shitstorm goes.

Because surprise surprise, Thor and Hulk exist, Iron Man can tag Hulk, Iron Man and Cap both fight against Ultron, and thenBucky, Iron Man and Cap can fight against each other, and you can see where that shitstorm goes.
**** cap did fight thanos

Was CM at top speed in that specific scene when Thanos reacted?
Yes
main-qimg-54b451ce51e3f564065382fa58c4d3a8

Bruh what the **** do we do in Love and Thunder if someone has a sub-rel or faster combat scaled feat since Valkyrie has just been sitting around ruling Asgard not like training and shit but we see her directly fight Gorr like shit how would that affect the meta

Bruh what the **** do we do in Love and Thunder if someone has a sub-rel or faster combat scaled feat since Valkyrie has just been sitting around ruling Asgard not like training and shit but we see her directly fight Gorr like shit how would that affect the meta
**** it new key since she has Zeus's lightning bolt and will scale to the moon feat

Edit: @OneBleachHurricane you beat me to it lol

Doesn't comic spidey have like his own spidey sense rating, perhaps we could do something similar🤷‍♀️ if not then yeah it's either best to just cut off spidey or rework some folks speed

What's the difference between the MHS+ Calc and the Sub-Rel Calc?
One sec it's copy and paste time

Back