• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Tekken Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag 1 and tag 2 have no campaign or story mode for each character individually with written text prologue

The endings are the only things counting for any cinematic

Fatal fury uses such games as well for their profiles, that have no actual campaign or such

It was already told, what ifs are an issue if you try scaling fodders to bosses when realistically they cant, cuz inconsistencies

3. You still haven't provided any solid evidence that Paul stopped training.
Tell me where it says Paul trained in tekken 4, let alone why would he train for when, he has no dojo, became a vagabond on streets after a scandal on which people grew sick of him, the tournament is the only thing that sparked his interest again and nothing yet again states he trained, tekken 5 literally says he does, tekken 6 says he does along steve and law, why we assume tekken 4 he does when we are told, next games tell it to confirm unlike your assumption
5. It's a massive contradiction that breaks the story.
Tag games have no story mode or campaign, it breaks no story, we arent told they were brought back to live canonically, stop these headcanons

Tell me where it says Paul trained in tekken 4, let alone why would he train for when, he has no dojo, became a vagabond on streets after a scandal on which people grew sick of him, the tournament is the only thing that sparked his interest again and nothing yet again states he trained, tekken 5 literally says he does, tekken 6 says he does along steve and law, why we assume tekken 4 he does when we are told, next games tell it to confirm unlike your assumption

Tag games have no story mode or campaign, it breaks no story, we arent told they were brought back to live canonically, stop these headcanons
1. The burden of proof is on you to prove Paul stopped training.

Nothing you've stated proves that he stopped training.

2. The games have no story mode or campaign but they still have a story.

Cinematic endings are story content.

Unless you believe that every single fighting game without a story mode or campaign also doesn't have a story.

Tag 1 and 2 having endings means it also has a story.
You have 0 comprehension, a story mode is a main plot that goes in that game, like how tekken 3 is about an aztec fighting god going after fighters across the world to absorb their soul or how tekken 6 is about Jin starting WW3, awakening Azazel, the origins if the devil gene, thats a story

Tag 1 and tag 2 have no such thing, endings alone arent a story and they dont even tell a main plot occuring in them either, endings arent related to anything there

You have 0 comprehension, a story mode is a main plot that goes in that game, like how tekken 3 is about an aztec fighting god going after fighters across the world to absorb their soul or how tekken 6 is about Jin starting WW3, awakening Azazel, the origins if the devil gene, thats a story

Tag 1 and tag 2 have no such thing, endings alone arent a story and they dont even tell a main plot occuring in them either, endings arent related to anything there
Endings alone can be a story.

There are fighting games with stories that consist entirely of endings.

1. The burden of proof is on you to prove Paul stopped training.
I have no burden of proof moronic normie, prove Paul trained in tekken 4, you ignoring what i say too makes you look pathetic, i proven my stance you deny it and shift things back
Nothing you've stated proves that he stopped training.
It does, but you are a moron
2. The games have no story mode or campaign but they still have a story.

Cinematic endings are story content.
Endings arent a story to the game itself, unlike those mentioned earlier that have a main plot

Tag 1 and tag 2 have no story and nice how you ignore that i mentioned fatal fury has a game as such too and its used for the profiles
Unless you believe that every single fighting game without a story mode or campaign also doesn't have a story.
I explained in several comments learn reading

I have no burden of proof moronic normie, prove Paul trained in tekken 4, you ignoring what i say too makes you look pathetic, i proven my stance you deny it and shift things back

It does, but you are a moron

Endings arent a story to the game itself, unlike those mentioned earlier that have a main plot

Tag 1 and tag 2 have no story and nice how you ignore that i mentioned fatal fury has a game as such too and its used for the profiles

I explained in several comments learn reading
No there aint and given how much you know of this genre, you dont even know such a game
1. You do have a burden of proof.

2. Endings are story content.

Tag 1 and 2 have a story.

Also i looked up tekken 6 again on Jack vs Alisa, pretty much as i remembered:

-Jack goes after Lars

-Alisa comes in and kicks him across the room, flies at him, he grabs her

-she gets off of his grasp, he tries a punch that she avoids

-slices him with her chainsaws

Then she and Lars walk in circles around the pod she slept in moments ago, we see another Jack from behind trying to attack her, Lars deals with it

Unless you wanna imply Jack robots have regen from getting sliced to return back, she beat him, even if he returned, she had a bigger upperhand against Jack then he did otherwise

-Jack goes after Lars

Then she and Lars walk in circles around the pod she slept in moments ago, we see another Jack from behind trying to attack her, Lars deals with it

Unless you wanna imply Jack robots have regen from getting sliced to return back, she beat him, even if he returned, she had a bigger upperhand against Jack then he did otherwise
And to add to that, Lars and Alisa later casually beating Jack-6 up like it's no big deal.

1. You do have a burden of proof.

2. Endings are story content.

Tag 1 and 2 have a story.
Im not repeating to a brick wall same stuff

Anyway you dont know to tier characters and a hard head as you is a waste to talk too, one who admitted in here to not know the verse well enough after proven wrong yet again

Including the anime which you kept saying its non canon put of your head canon, research before you get rights to talk

-Jack goes after Lars

Im not repeating to a brick wall same stuff

Anyway you dont know to tier characters and a hard head as you is a waste to talk too, one who admitted in here to not know the verse well enough after proven wrong yet again

Including the anime which you kept saying its non canon put of your head canon, research before you get rights to talk
Alisa never injured Jack-6 in that fight.

And?

No seriously, and?

Like even taking that logic we're not controlling Alisa in it, Alisa by herself beats up Jack-6 in it.
Gameplay is unreliable for scaling.

Alisa couldn't beat Jack-6 in a cutscene but she could beat him in gameplay.

Anyway if I had to back myself up it's also that gameplay isn't just gameplay in Tekken 6's story mode. Lots of story events are happening during those very gameplay events.

It's like watching only cutscenes in Metal Gear Rising and telling that you understand everything now ignoring the codec calls and in gameplay dialogues and just stuff characters are doing during said gameplay moments.

And even in context of Alisa vs Jack-6 fight it's also important that Alisa was fighting Jack-6 just after waking up being barely aware of what's going on, it's pretty explicitly that she weren't really going all out on Jack 6, especially if you'll consider she can do a lot more than she did in said cutscene.

In regards of Tekken 6's story modes, everything matters, not only cutscenes.

Alisa's strength wouldn't decrease just because she woke up recently.

She's a robot and she has no reason to hold back against another robot trying to hurt her.

When was it explicitly stated that Alisa held back against Jack-6 by the way?

She's a robot and she has no reason to hold back against another robot trying to hurt her.

Maybe it wouldn't, but she certainly wouldn't also just turn into killing machine the moment she wakes up.

Robots can determine how much force they need to put into an object, it doesn't seems so hard of a task, especially for a robot who was intended to be as replacement for a irl human and who was made as humanly as possible.

When was it explicitly stated Jack-6 no diffs almost entire verse?

Maybe it wouldn't, but she certainly wouldn't also just turn into killing machine the moment she wakes up.

Robots can determine how much force they need to put into an object, it doesn't seems so hard of a task, especially for a robot who was intended to be as replacement for a irl human and who was made as humanly as possible.

When was it explicitly stated Jack-6 no diffs almost entire verse?
I still don't think it's a reasonable assumption.

Also, I never said that Jack-6 was that powerful.

And for your info, Alisa has a bloodlust mode which Jin gives a command for her, so there is a difference in her holding back or not

Says the moron who said the anime isnt canon just to get trashed on that

Delusional too, as i said earlier, you deserve ban from tekken topics, you just stonewall and give no arguments, neither you are willing to be understanding anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back