• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Tekken Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banning me from discussing Tekken topics is.completely unnecessary.
Is very much needed

-you dont know of the verse as you claimed at all anything

-you fail to bring any reasonable arguments against points besides your headcanon and others arguments that suit you even if faulty

-you dont know how to tier characters nor know their feats and scaling from about all materials, you tier them based on your opinion and personal preference

-you stubbornly ignore what others say and bring excuses, repeating same thing over and over, being unreasonable at its fullest

If you gonna stonewall stuff in future CRT too like this, you aint gonna be allowed as such, you deserve ban from the verse topics

Is very much needed

-you dont know of the verse as you claimed at all anything

-you fail to bring any reasonable arguments against points besides your headcanon and others arguments that suit you even if faulty

-you dont know how to tier characters nor know their feats and scaling from about all materials, you tier them based on your opinion and personal preference

-you stubbornly ignore what others say and bring excuses, repeating same thing over and over, being unreasonable at its fullest

If you gonna stonewall stuff in future CRT too like this, you aint gonna be allowed as such, you deserve ban from the verse topics
I don't deserve a ban at all.

I never said fighting Jack-6 directly was the only way.

Power-scaling has to be reasonable.
I don't see what's so far was unreasonable scaling for characters you deny to scale, other than assumptions.
I don't deserve a ban at all.
You probably don't, but so far me and Dark did more job with backing up our points with bringing several points of various games as well as demonstrating our points though games to which you only stonewall/ignore said points through assumptions.

I don't see what's so far was unreasonable scaling for characters you deny to scale, other than assumptions.

You probably don't, but so far me and Dark did more job with backing up our points with bringing several points of various games as well as demonstrating our points though games to which you only stonewall/ignore said points through assumptions.
Your scaling simply makes no sense in my opinion.

I absolutely don't deserve a ban.

All you have are Ad Hominem attacks.
Im sick of you, beyond anything at this point, simply get out and mind your business

I want to ******* do something else besides talking to a moron that stonewalls indefinetely without reason here for around 6 hours after my work shift, if you got nothing new then goodbye from this

Im sick of you, beyond anything at this point, simply get out and mind your business

I want to ******* do something else besides talking to a moron that stonewalls indefinetely without reason here for around 6 hours after my work shift, if you got nothing new then goodbye from this
Get out?

This is MY thread.

I'm not going anywhere.

If you want to leave no one is stopping you.

And for your info i counter your shit, me talking besides that about you how you act here and present yourself isnt ad hominem, learn the terms

Complete nonsense.
You saying its non sense means 0, comprehend it you are unbelivably hars headed in the bad way
Get out?

This is MY thread.
I dont care at all
I'm not going anywhere.
Yes you do, you leave away the series, you have no reason to get involved with it when you are fonna be like this about it
If you want to leave no one is stopping you.
When you post and spread your bullshittery i need to rectify it, im not leaving anything

You saying its non sense means 0, comprehend it you are unbelivably hars headed in the bad way

I dont care at all

Yes you do, you leave away the series, you have no reason to get involved with it when you are fonna be like this about it

When you post and spread your bullshittery i need to rectify it, im not leaving anything
Well I'm definitely not leaving my own thread and you don't want to leave so I guessed we'll be arguing all day.

You obviously don't know what an Ad Hominem attack is dude.
I know it very well unlike a liar that said he knew the verse, let alone knows shit of vs debating

Dont try to lecture me in something i have been in for about half a decade, you are the least person to do it at to begin with

So wait what are we deciding? I’m pretty familiar with Tekken so I’ll would like to ask what where talking about
SamanPatou stated earlier in the thread that he would contact calc members to determine whether or not the new version of Jack-6's meteor feat was accurate.

That's all we're waiting for right now.

Shut up, you lied before i got in the thread to debunk you to the ground that you know the verse well to convince a member of your downgrade, you cant even admit you are a liar

It settles you get out and stop vs debating, you aint good at it, nor you show to improve, you are the typical reddit/youtube debater
I never lied.

This is my thread so I'm not leaving.

So wait what are we deciding? I’m pretty familiar with Tekken so I’ll would like to ask what where talking about
Normally nothing should be happening here, yet some insist on the jack feat to be decided on its tier when it was told already multiple times thats to be tackled in the future, rather then do a change just to again change it for unneeded extra work for no reason other then rush this hellhole of a thread

Gotta say we won't move on further like that at this point.

Let's do some sort of voting of who agrees to Jack-6 scaling and who doesn't.
Wouldn't staff vote be prioritized over all other votes? I guess tag a member and let them decide who scales to who.

Wouldn't staff vote be prioritized over all other votes? I guess tag a member and let them decide who scales to who.
Yeah but voice of people also matters or else who makes argument here.

Personally I'm all against to consider Jack-6 feat as an outlier and/or not scaling characters to said feat. Feats and scaling in my opinion is as explicit as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back