• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Persona Overhaul: Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scaling chain blog has been created. A few of Solacis' points that me and Knight agreed with have been included, so it is not completely identical to the scaling chain suggested in the previous blog. With that in mind, this thread can likely be closed and we can move on to Part 2.

Knight is likely asleep at the moment, and he mentioned that he will be handling the making/posting of Part 2. So we'll have to wait a bit for that. For now, it's best we just close this.

Well, a bit of both really. They aren't focused on upgrading or downgrading the verse; they're just focused on fixing up inaccuracies, which involves both some upgrades and some downgrades. As it says, it's basically an overhaul.

Damn this wrapped up quicker than expected.

As much as I'd love to slam part 2 down and get it over with, I have finals on the 11th so my time has been kept by studying and not sleeping.

If there are any other questions, feel free to ask them now. I'll close this thread soon.

he gets style points, that's for sure

Just confirming, is it fine to close this thread? Part 2 will likely come out in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back