• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsedf literally said he unlocked Garou for LS downgrades, not for the removal of dura neg. Stop trying to rush things.

No, it shouldn't. You're the only person I see here disagreeing with it.
Garou did not show that he was able to ignore durability. Otherwise, a blow from the combined techniques would have killed the Flash and Platinum immediately and he wouldn't even bother with Sage.

The fact that Bang took damage from the shockwave means that by inverse square laws, a direct hit would have killed Bang. This is obvious and was done to add heat to the battle.

Garou did not show that he was able to ignore durability. Otherwise, a blow from the combined techniques would have killed the Flash and Platinum immediately and he wouldn't even bother with Sage.
I don't remember seeing Garou use his dura neg on either of the three. The only time he did (possbily), was in his last attack against PS, and when he did, he one-shotted him.

The fact that Bang took damage from the shockwave means that by inverse square laws, a direct hit would have killed Bang. This is obvious and was done to add heat to the battle.
The shockwaves didn't hit him directly. That just means that the shockwaves have a range. Bang was deflecting the direct hit, but the resulting shockwaves were still hitting him barely.

On Boros’s profile, the 1 Exaton calc for CSRC is still linked, but he scales to 5.68 Exatons without CSRC. Shouldn’t the 1 Exaton calc be removed?

Meh, I don’t see a problem with leaving it. We can link lower level calcs on profiles as supporting feats.

Garou was using the same technique that creates shockwaves to damage the entire body, Bang doesn't have regeneration or molting to heal from that. It appears MCGSF needs to have its own thread because it's clear there isn't a consensus on what it does.

Garou wasn't even using RASRF when Bang was taking damage from the shock waves alone, his attacks were so powerful than even when deflected they still caused injuries to Bang.

The Exploding Heart Release Fist is just a stat amp confirmed by Bang's own words, and RASRF has no durability negation properties.

I don't remember seeing Garou use his dura neg on either of the three. The only time he did (possbily), was in his last attack against PS, and when he did, he one-shotted him.
So Garou could have done it at any moment, but he didn't... Just like that?
Or why didn't he use it when he rescued the hostages and acted seriously?

So Garou could have done it at any moment, but he didn't... Just like that?
Or why didn't he use it when he rescued the hostages and acted seriously?
My bad, he used it while fighting SC, but it broke his exoskeleton/carapace. It would have been highlighted during his fight with PS and FF, as it was during his fights with Bang, SC, and DS

Garou wasn't even using RASRF when Bang was taking damage from the shock waves alone, his attacks were so powerful than even when deflected they still caused injuries to Bang.

The Exploding Heart Release Fist is just a stat amp confirmed by Bang's own words, and RASRF has no durability negation properties.
That just proves Bang can survive EHRF shockwaves because they don't travel through the body.

That just proves Bang can survive EHRF shockwaves because they don't travel through the body.
Isn't EHRF really just a stat amp, and the shockwaves are just a result of the amp? It says:

The Exploding Heart Release Fist... As the name implies, it causes one's heart to pulse explosively in time with the impact of your punches. In those moments, it allows one to surpass their body's limits
The shockwaves Bang are referring to definitely just seem to be a byproduct, which could explain why it's not as potent as the RASRF, which is designed to control shockwaves to pulverize from the inside.

Isn't EHRF really just a stat amp, and the shockwaves are just a result of the amp? It says:

The shockwaves Bang are referring to definitely just seem to be a byproduct, which could explain why it's not as potent as the RASRF, which is designed to control shockwaves to pulverize from the inside.
Exactly. One is a specific technique that utilizes shockwaves to travel through the opponent's body and damage it which is why it would "one-shot" Bang. Not because it's strictly Garou's AP increasing to the level that he can one-shot Bang.

Pure and unadulterated headcanon, it was stated that EHRF creates special shock waves capable of hurting opponents even attacks are reflected, Bang explained in detail what exactly this technique does, it allows the user to surpass the limits of his body.

Your argument now somehow relies that EHRF can also ignore durability, but that's even more ridiculous when Flashy and Platinum S survived an style that also includes this technique.

it was stated that EHRF creates special shock waves capable of hurting opponents even attacks are reflected
When?
Bang explained in detail what exactly this technique does, it allows the user to surpass the limits of his body.
Yes. EHRF is a stat amp. The shockwaves are a byproduct.
but that's even more ridiculous when Flashy and Platinum S survived an style that also includes this technique.
When was it shown that he used it?

I'm not trying to downplay Garou's MCGSF, but how is this much different from Okubo's (Kengan Ashura/Omega) style, or just MMA in general?

Pure and unadulterated headcanon, it was stated that EHRF creates special shock waves capable of hurting opponents even attacks are reflected, Bang explained in detail what exactly this technique does, it allows the user to surpass the limits of his body.
No, EHRF doesn't create special shockwaves, it simply is an attack that allows one to surpass their bodily limits when striking by timing attacks with your heart.
Your argument now somehow relies that EHRF can also ignore durability, but that's even more ridiculous when Flashy and Platinum S survived an style that also includes this technique.
Nobody is arguing EHRF can ignore durability. I'm saying EHRF shockwaves are clearly not a special shockwave meant to attack the entire body of an opponent, unlike RASRF which is repeatedly stated to create shockwaves that travel throughout the body to deal damage internally and externally. Bang can survive numerous and even point-blank face strikes from Garou using EHRF because EHRF's shockwaves were never stated to be able to deal damage to Bang's entire body which would include his interior, that is proof RASRF doesn't merely deal exterior damage.

Yes, yes you are.

This is based on nothing, all attacks create shockwaves.
The technique simply stat amps the moment the user attacks. It isn't meant to create shockwaves to deal damage and the shockwaves are nothing special. You are the one treating them as something special while we are saying the shockwaves are merely the result of the strong attacks.

Bang was struggling to avoid being hit by Garou's RASRF because of the shockwaves. In the end of the fight, we even saw Bang crack his face and make him vomit blood with a single hit, which means his AP has to be comparable to him in order to do that.

So, that was not because Garou suddenly got a massive boost in AP like the people above claimed but rather it is because he resorted to using RASRF, which made Bang struggle to his utmost limits and then he lost because a single hit grazed his chest, despite him previously being able to take many normal hits from Garou and keep fighting just fine.

I think we should separate the Bat profile "Before AM arc" and "After AM arc". Judging by his jumps for tens of kilometers and the fact that he withstands Sage's random attacks and has time to react to Garou with difficulty, he has retained his level of strength from the end of the previous fight with Garou.
Anyway, even if you share the resonance of the fighting spirit, it only started to work after the centipede's march, which he tanked for a long time. This should be above Sage's feat of raising the spear and I think it should scale to 6-C without resonance.

Last edited:
You are the one treating them as something special while we are saying the shockwaves are merely the result of the strong attacks.
I never said that, let's start this one more time because it got all mixed up once I made the writing mistake of saying EHRF do special shockwaves (since my phone keeps dying I couldn't correct it immediately).

My argument is that Garou's attacks were so strong that even deflecting his punches, Bang suffers severe damage on his body, and after Garou used RASRF, his attacks became even stronger, to the point of breaking Bang's bones if a single hit were to connect.

My argument is that Garou's attacks were so strong that even deflecting his punches, Bang suffers severe damage on his body, and after Garou used RASRF, his attacks became even stronger, to the point of breaking Bang's bones if a single hit were to connect.
Well i mean normal punches do cause damage too...bang does suffer severe damage on his body as any person would if hit by punches, bang even cracked garou with a normal punch. The RASRF is specifically aimed towards dura neg.

@Kachon123 The ability had a mistake either way, it was attributed to the Exploding Heart Release Fist. My phone keeps dying and I'm no longer able to make more revisions for the time being.

Well i mean normal punches do cause damage too...bang does suffer severe damage on his body as any person would if hit by punches, bang even cracked garou with a normal punch. The RASRF is specifically aimed towards dura neg.
Normal punches cause damage when they connect, but in Bang's case, Garou's punches damaged him even when he deflected all of them.

If people want RASRF to have dura neg, then Bang should fully scale from Garou.

Normal punches cause damage when they connect, but in Bang's case, Garou's punches damaged him even when he deflected all of them.

If people want RASRF to have dura neg, then Bang should fully scale from Garou.
Bang does scale from sleeping Garou. Sleeping Garou is only 7-B though.

The only difference between Garou being asleep and awake is the muscle coordination.
I wouldn't say that's the only difference, Garou's RE and adaptability seem to ramp up dramatically when he is awake. Otherwise, Bang and Bomb would be 6-C and Relativistic or FTL by technicalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back