• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one is a dura neg technique is it not?

I think this is safer tbh.
Isn’t Bang more so saying the technique is so powerful that the shockwave from it alone will break his bones? Like that’s basically how I interpreted it considering how he was getting overwhelmed by Garou in terms of raw power throughout the fight. So Garou using a stronger technique basically generated enough power to knock out the likes of Bang with a glancing hit.

The same technique Flashy Flash would have taken, since the God Slayer fist is just all of Garou's martial arts combined into one.
I dont think every attack of GSF has all the properties of every martial arts Garou copied in each of its attacks but thats a topic for another day. Garou and Bang were taking blows from each other before Garou used the dura negging attacks so I dont think thats a case of Garou being able to one-shot Bang. I don’t even agree with Bang scaling but just pointing that out

Oh right also just mentioning it here Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame’s profile still haven’t updated their human forms yet. We agreed that they should be at least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B for hurting Brave Giant and tanking it’s Gigavolt Smash. Although thinking about it now they did outright tanked an attack from a Low 7-B with barely any injuries to show so they might actually just have straight up Low 7-B durability.

Oh right also just mentioning it here Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame’s profile still haven’t updated their human forms yet. We agreed that they should be at least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B for hurting Brave Giant and tanking it’s Gigavolt Smash.
I don't remember them damaging the Brave Giant, or perhaps that is very minor damage? Also would this affect Sonic?

I don't remember them damaging the Brave Giant, or perhaps that is very minor damage? Also would this affect Sonic?
Also that reminds me we probably could upgrade the ninjas human form to At least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B since they did manage to do some damage to Brave Giant in the redraw while being in human form as well as tank Brave Giant’s Gigavolt Smash relatively unharmed. Also the lake vaporization in their durability section needs to be removed from their profile as it has been retconned due to the redraws.
Not sure they did say that the attacks they did on Sonic were skinship so they likely weren’t going all out against him.

Edit: Looked at the chapter and it seems like Sonic wasn’t even able to fight back against them. And they called their attacks a light tap. So yeah really doubt Sonic would scale.

Last edited:
Not sure they did say that the attacks they did on Sonic were skinship
As an alternate translation, the Viz version said they were just being playful and rough housing with a junior. They weren't serious besides maybe the end with the monster forms.

Speaking of Hellfire and Gale, I meant to write up some new justifications for them since their current ones are kinda lackluster.

Hellfire
Large Mountain level+
(Comparable to Gale Wind and damaged Flashy Flash while working in tandem with him. Was considered a potential candidate to be a Monster Association Executive)

Gale
Large Mountain level+ (Could knock Flashy Flash back and deal damage to him while working in tandem with Hellfire Flame. Was considered a potential candidate to be a Monster Association Executive)

Speaking of Hellfire and Gale, I meant to write up some new justifications for them since their current ones are kinda lackluster.

Hellfire
Large Mountain level+
(Comparable to Gale Wind and damaged Flashy Flash while working in tandem with him. Was considered a potential candidate to be a Monster Association Executive)

Gale
Large Mountain level+ (Could knock Flashy Flash back and deal damage to him while working in tandem with Hellfire Flame. Was considered a potential candidate to be a Monster Association Executive)
You could also add the fact that they can parry and block sword slashes from a casual Flashy Flash individually.
No, downscale him so I can make Human Garou v. Sonic pls
Can’t you just do Gale Wind or Hellfire Flame against Garou since they are pretty much the same as Sonic

I was going to say the ninjas would blitz Human Garou but than I realized that based on the profiles Human Garou is actually faster than the ninjas in human form.

when? im slow
When Garou was first introduced and he was beating up those A-Class heroes, Sonic was there and iirc he said something along the lines of “What’s happening in there? Whatever, not my problem” before leaving.

There could’ve totally been a Garou v. Sonic fight at that point if things went differently

Wait, I see where it comes from.

No one should be Class T. Punching a ton of rocks into the air is not a lifting strength feat.

Aight how does this look?

Hellfire
Large Mountain level+

Gale
Large Mountain level+ (Could knock Flashy Flash back, block and parry his suppressed strikes and deal damage to him while working in tandem with Hellfire Flame. Was considered a potential candidate to be a Monster Association Executive)

Gale has literally all of the individual feats of “contending” with Flash what is this

When Garou was first introduced and he was beating up those A-Class heroes, Sonic was there and iirc he said something along the lines of “What’s happening in there? Whatever, not my problem” before leaving.

There could’ve totally been a Garou v. Sonic fight at that point if things went differently
oh during the HA villain meeting, i remember now, thx

Well Gale Wind did seem like the leader between the two so I guess it makes sense for him to have all the feats of actually clashing with Flashy Flash. But anyways it looks good.

Yeah I think the calc members only looked at the Sage Centipede drill but not the revised Evil Ocean Water punch

the one thing i dont get is why add likely, it should just be far higher.
That’s not how profiles work lol, we don’t just put far higher unless the character explicitly has something stronger. As noted on the Attack Potency page:
Higher
This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier. For example, a character that is Solar System level but has an attack that multiplies their power by 100 times. In this instance it should be written as “Solar System level, higher with that ability or technique”.
Furthermore, higher may also be used to denote a case where the character is possibly or likely a higher tier, but to what degree is not specified. This is specifically referring to cases such as “At least 4-B, likely higher” or “At least Solar System level, likely higher”.
Saitama falls under the latter category here and as such, he gets a ‘likely far higher’ rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back