• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kizzy, ye. Well ion about the durability but imo it should scale and MB is more Dura heavy than AP heavy
Ok, but how would MB have 6-A dura with Resonance and FS if Sage Centipede knocked him out with a punch, not Grand March or GLD? Sage would have to have 6-A ap in base in order to do that if MB has 6-A durability.

Ok, but how would MB have 6-A dura with Resonance and FS if Sage Centipede knocked him out with a punch, not Grand March or GLD? Sage would have to have 6-A ap in base in order to do that if MB has 6-A durability.
Well MB was already worn out, probs approaching his limit, got smacked with an attack while off guard and simply got KO’ed. it wasn’t a simple punch too, it was a charge punch just unnamed.

Well MB was already worn out, probs approaching his limit, got smacked with an attack while off guard and simply got KO’ed. it wasn’t a simple punch too, it was a charge punch just unnamed.
That was the first and only attack MB took while he had Resonance and Fighting Spirit. If MB was 6-A in durability, SC's attack wouldn't have done anything to him, ket alone knock him out. And it wasn't a charged attack, he just saw MB crack his carapace and said "**** that" and yeeted him with a punch.

That was the first and only attack MB took while he had Resonance and Fighting Spirit. If MB was 6-A in durability, SC's attack wouldn't have done anything to him, ket alone knock him out. And it wasn't a charged attack, he just saw MB crack his carapace and said "**** that" and yeeted him with a punch.
During the centipede grand March MB was hit from all sides, once MB gets up and saves Garou after Garou got stuck in SC’s insane hand grip and tentacle grip he was bleeding like crazy. And the accumulated damage added up. It was technically a charged attack cuz SC moved a part of his body to punch MB.

During the centipede grand March MB was hit from all sides, once MB gets up and saves Garou after Garou got stuck in SC’s insane hand grip and tentacle grip he was bleeding like crazy. And the accumulated damage added up. It was technically a charged attack cuz SC moved a part of his body to punch MB.
We never see Sage move his whole to do the attack and it's actually implied to have just been one of the lower arms near Bat but regardless of Bat's damage or the attack, it's impossible for him to have 6-A durability in Resonance if Sage's simple punch did that to him unless Sage also has 6-A ap without the Drill because the only damage Bat took when he had a Fighting Spirit and Resonance boost was that punch which took him out of the fight so we can't say his durability would scale to it.

We never see Sage move his whole to do the attack and it's actually implied to have just been one of the lower arms near Bat but regardless of Bat's damage or the attack, it's impossible for him to have 6-A durability in Resonance if Sage's simple punch did that to him unless Sage also has 6-A ap without the Drill because the only damage Bat took when he had a Fighting Spirit and Resonance boost was that punch which took him out of the fight so we can't say his durability would scale to it.
I mean it also goes back to accumulated damage, he was bleeding like crazy when he first went into resonance mode, regardless this discussion was about PE low 6-b Dura MB.

I mean it also goes back to accumulated damage, he was bleeding like crazy when he first went into resonance mode, regardless this discussion was about PE low 6-b Dura MB.
I don't anyone was arguing against MB having Low 6-B durability.

I think Metal Bat's durability increased thanks to Fighting Spirit and Resonance too. But yeah, there's one instance that Sage knocked him out with a punch at his strongest. One could argue that is due to him being nearly his limits, already heavily injured, or that's just an inconsistency.

At least, I'd support he has a "far higher" durability rating with Fighting Spirit and Resonance. We know it is unlikely that Fighting Spirit and Resonance somehow increased his AP drastically without his durability being affected in the slightest.

And you were replying to me saying:

Following the conversation, before you replied, you would see the concern I had was with MB's durability being 6-A. Nothing related to 6-B.
Well I mean I clarified that he should scale to the low 6-b PE feat.

So is his durability Low 6-B with Fighting Spirit, higher with Resonanace? I agree with this. This Metal Bat discussion took too long already.

Metal Bat remained conscious after being hit and collapsed from overwork. Guess we can just downscale his durability to baseline 6-A or Hign 6-B.

I added PE to the total calculation with all the exploits of the last chapters.
Also, since Sage is no longer 6-A in the base, ENO is now rated High 6-B.
Could you add calculations to the verse page and profiles?

I added PE to the total calculation with all the exploits of the last chapters.
Also, since Sage is no longer 6-A in the base, ENO is now rated High 6-B.
Could you add calculations to the verse page and profiles?
Yes. I'll try to add them.

Alright, I've added two accepted calculations to the verse page and edited Sage Centipede page. That leaves us Metal Bat and Evil Ocean Water. I'm still not sure what to do with them. Somebody has to give me a clue.

So statuing a MOVING MHS character whilst traveling 1000+ miles. That’ll bring crazy speed results…MFTL+
And? It is exactly what is shown and stated to be happening. At worst, it's an outlier, but outlier or not, it means that 6666 Grand Leg Drill did not cause that kind of damage to SC himself, but Garou and Metal Bat did. Also, we can't know they went along SC's entire length, we only know they covered the distance shown on the panel.

The only arguments for the Drill doing that damage to SC are Reductio ad absurdum (Arguments from Absurdity). It is shown and stated that Garou and Metal Bat did this damage. Saying "Well that's absurd" is not changing what we are shown and told.

And? It is exactly what is shown and stated to be happening. At worst, it's an outlier, but outlier or not, it means that 6666 Grand Leg Drill did not cause that kind of damage to SC himself, but Garou and Metal Bat did. Also, we can't know they went along SC's entire length, we only know they covered the distance shown on the panel.

The only arguments for the Drill doing that damage to SC are Reductio ad absurdum (Arguments from Absurdity). It is shown and stated that Garou and Metal Bat did this damage. Saying "Well that's absurd" is not changing what we are shown and told.
Never said it was bad, the distance traveled is around 100km considering the amount of legs.

Possibly, if Garou and MB travel 100+km and statue a MHS character than that should reach great results, considering if Garou statued PS from only like 10 feet it would being MFTL(pretty sure someone did that calc).
Can I get a link to that calc?

Sage should be "At least Low 6-B", not just "Low 6-B".

ENO must be "High 6-B", without dividing into keys.

Bat and Sage speed "likely FTL attack speed and reaction speed". During Resonance, Bat scales to FTL by keeping pace with Garou.

Sage should be "At least Low 6-B", not just "Low 6-B".

ENO must be "High 6-B", without dividing into keys.

Bat and Sage speed "likely FTL attack speed and reaction speed". During Resonance, Bat scales to FTL by keeping pace with Garou.
What about the mftl thing

Possibly, if Garou and MB travel 100+km and statue a MHS character than that should reach great results, considering if Garou statued PS from only like 10 feet it would being MFTL(pretty sure someone did that calc).
This case is different than the Garou and PS feat. In this case, it would be calc stacking.

how would it be calc stacking...characters a and b move a certain distance before character c can move.
You can't use the predetermined speed of character c to find the speed of character a and b. For you to be allowed to do that w/o it being calc stacking, character c needs to have preform a feat, and in that same sequence, a and b out-speed them.

That's why we can find the speed of Garou when he blitzed PS, because in that same sequence, P and Garou made the constellation in the sky.

It's the same for FF vs Gale and Hellfire Flame

You can't use the predetermined speed of character c to find the speed of character a and b. For you to be allowed to do that w/o it being calc stacking, character c needs to have preform a feat, and in that same sequence, a and b out-speed them.

That's why we can find the speed of Garou when he blitzed PS, because in that same sequence, P and Garou made the constellation in the sky.

It's the same for FF vs Gale and Hellfire Flame
i mean SC doing the 6666 leg grand drill is a much faster attack than his predetermined speed, so it would be calc undoing if anything.

i mean SC doing the 6666 leg grand drill is a much faster attack than his predetermined speed, so it would be calc undoing if anything.
If we can find 6666 leg grand drill's speed, we can then calc MB and Garou to get a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back