• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats because its not backed up and there's nothing clear about it
Bang just beat the crap out of him seconds ago before his eye was revealed (he awakened), which explains the boost in power and speed.

Darkshine just beat the crap out of him and he literally transformed after.

After each fight, especially if it is a high-diff one, Garou either gains a new appearance and/or a massive boost in power and speed. Backscaling to him doesn't make sense at this point given his growth in mid and after battle.

Bang just beat the crap out of him seconds ago before his eye was revealed (he awakened), which explains the boost in power and speed.

Darkshine just beat the crap out of him and he literally transformed after.

After each fight, especially if it is a high-diff one, Garou either gains a new appearance and/or a massive boost in power and speed. Backscaling to him doesn't make sense at this point given his growth in mid and after battle.
Hmmmm, the eye crack is a good argument. Its just weird, since the crack made Garou's character seem to backscale to being heroic-like. And, Garou's evolution after a fight was never as instant as it was after Bang.

Any mention in Bang and Bomb's profiles of shattering Elder Centipede's armor with RASRF should be deleted.

Why is Garou's pre awakening key "At least 7-B to 6-C, up to 6-A"? The proper format is "At least 7-B, up to 6-A with Reactive Evolution"

I'm worried that users wouldn't know that Garou has a 6-C key, that's why I asked Qawsedf234 if this rearrangement was ok.

I'm pretty sure we can just list the 6-C calculation on Platinum Sperm and Flashy's profile like: "Fought Pre Awakening, who at the time was strong enough to do this before evolving further."

Abandonment: Abandonment is a breathing technique that allows the user to remove all of his subconscious restrictions as well as forcibly ignore his survival instincts. When they are removed, Garou's mobility, agility, and maneuverability, as well as his fighting style, are heightened. Bang was seen utilizing this to prepare for his fight with Elder Centipede, so Bomb and Genos could escape with the unconscious heroes.
This should be Awakening Breath, right?

Garou should have Durability Negation in his Half Monster key for being able to use Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist.
p_30.png
p_31.png

Also, CFDSF seems to be the same thing as RASRF, but one level higher, implied by Murata.

• Instead of doing no damage, the combined hit by Bomb and Bang now cracks Elder’s entire carapace as well as bursting Elder’s face. Murata said that the combo attack can’t be 2x Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fists, but something one level weaker, to distinguish it from the punch against Overgrown Rover later on.

On another note, this is ONE's explanation of RASRF:

• ONE came up with a new name for the combo technique: 旋風流水轟氣空裂拳, which can be translated roughly as Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, a more advanced technique than both Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist and Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, a move that splits the skies and blast airstreams into the opponent’s body:

I wish we could've seen it "split the skies." We probably could've gotten another tier 7 feat.

Since EHRS seems to now be accepted as an amp, Garou's AP section should look like this:

At least City level (Outclassed Bomb before growing in strength to match and defeat Awakening Breath Bang while asleep), up to Continent level+ (After waking up and one-shotting Vomited Fuhrer Ugly, he launched a huge amount of rocks into the sky during his clash with Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm. His strength continued to grow until he was able to blow up Platinum Sperm to pieces. Capable of harming and clashing with Sage Centipede, whose 6666 Leg Grand Drill attack generated this level of energy. Increased his power even further, to the point of being to able to split Sage Centipede in half), Can ignore conventional durability with Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist (A technique that releases devastating shockwaves capable of enveloping opponents and breaking their bones, even if they are as strong as Garou) higher with Awakening Breath (Draws the limits of Garou's body. When used, Garou's stats are heightened) even higher with Exploding Heart Released Fist (Allows Garou to surpass the limits of his body. When used, Garou's stats are greatly increased.)

Sorry I wasn't trying to be rude.

I thought we agreed to downscale Bang to High 7-A+?
Thank you. I was just upset by the time I logged in from other things and I skimmed over Ugarik's adjustments on page 2.

Anyways, is it not possible that we could explain Bang being able to damage Garou (despite being the huge AP gap) as a product of attack reflection? Going off what Tanktop Master says here: "[Garou] is able to counter all of your attacks with your own power to double the damage"

If that's correct and Bang is able to deflect attacks very far above his own AP and durability, might he have not reflected some of Garou's attacks back into his own face (x2?). I know I'm coming late but I was away from my computer for much of today

Thank you. I was just upset by the time I logged in from other things and I skimmed over Ugarik's adjustments on page 2.

Anyways, is it not possible that we could explain Bang being able to damage Garou (despite being the huge AP gap) as a product of attack reflection? Going off what Tanktop Master says here: "[Garou] is able to counter all of your attacks with your own power to double the damage"

If that's correct and Bang is able to deflect attacks very far above his own AP and durability, might he have not reflected some of Garou's attacks back into his own face (x2?). I know I'm coming late but I was away from my computer for much of today
That makes the most sense, especially in context. It was already highlighted that Bang was avoiding Garou's attacks but still taking damage from the shockwaves, then later on it was said the shockwaves would basically break all of his bones if they hit. Then for the last exchange, Garou is coming in for a punch with his kinetic energy coming forwards at Bang, and then Bang goes in for a counter. So rather than just Bang's AP, it would be

Bang's AP + (Garou's AP x 2)

Which is also consistent with Garou's durability being higher than his AP as well as he took attacks from people far stronger than him multiple times over and stayed in fighting shape. That and Bang getting taken out with a slight graze suggests the same, unless Bang's AP is just massively higher than his durability for whatever reason

That makes the most sense, especially in context. It was already highlighted that Bang was avoiding Garou's attacks but still taking damage from the shockwaves, then later on it was said the shockwaves would basically break all of his bones if they hit. Then for the last exchange, Garou is coming in for a punch with his kinetic energy coming forwards at Bang, and then Bang goes in for a counter. So rather than just Bang's AP, it would be

Bang's AP + (Garou's AP x 2)

Which is also consistent with Garou's durability being higher than his AP as well as he took attacks from people far stronger than him multiple times over and stayed in fighting shape. That and Bang getting taken out with a slight graze suggests the same, unless Bang's AP is just massively higher than his durability for whatever reason
It sounds logical considering Bang is that tough old man who does all sorts of magic with martial arts. He is not presented to us as a current that crushes everyone with brute force. He always redirects attacks and uses the power of the enemy against him. With this, Garou defeated TTM, although he was behind him in strength. Even in a skirmish with the Fuhrer, he redirected his own blow to him.

And why do we forget about his sparring with Darkshine, when he constantly threw him face down into the ground, but could not hurt him. A clear example of how Bang confronts someone who surpasses him in strength.

My opinion is that 6-C Ninja Bros feels super wanked, doesn't make any sense for them to be this strong.

FTL based on G4 stuff breaks criteria and is also an insane outlier. Cockroach is just a monster boasting. they do this all the time.

Metal Bat and Sage Centipede don't scale to Garou's speed they are both demonstrably slower.

My opinion is that 6-C Ninja Bros feels super wanked, doesn't make any sense for them to be this strong.

FTL based on G4 stuff breaks criteria and is also an insane outlier. Cockroach is just a monster boasting. they do this all the time.

Metal Bat and Sage Centipede don't scale to Garou's speed they are both demonstrably slower.
Bat scales with Fighting Spirit and Resonance.

The ninja bros in human form alone are literally one of the strongest demons of the series. They are shown to keep up with Sonic who was already keeping up with Post-G4 Genos who can beat 70% of demons while holding back and cause minor damage to Brave Giant a dragon lvl as well as tank an attack from it relatively unharmed. So we know for a fact that their human form are already in the upper echelon of demons and borderlining dragons. So is it really hard to believe that their monster forms are in the upper echelon of dragons when their human form was already incredibly strong? Also they are only High 7-A+ not 6-C.

Strength not speed. Sage is literally slower than a bullet at one point in the same chapter Bat hits it. Elder Centipede doesn't scale to Bang's speed either.
I don't know why it needs to be repeated over and over again. Bat went toe-to-toe with Garou as they mutually boosted each other and beat Sage with all their might. Literally before this, Garou told Bad to keep up and that he would not slow down.
We have no reason to believe that Garou has slowed down at this point.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm confused by the balance of power in the battle with Sage.
6-A is the result of Centipede's ultimate attack and strength >>>> Centipede's Great March.
However, Garou, who deals damage to Centipede throughout the fight, along with Bad suppresses this attack, but both of them fall to their knees from the centipede's march.

There is something wrong with this. The only excuse is shedding, as Elder Centipede and Sage got stronger after each regeneration. This would then give the Garou downscale from ENO and would be a clear demonstration of the strength of the two bros during resonance.

I don't know why it needs to be repeated over and over again. Bat went toe-to-toe with Garou as they mutually boosted each other and beat Sage with all their might. Literally before this, Garou told Bad to keep up and that he would not slow down.
We have no reason to believe that Garou has slowed down at this point.
he is talking about beating SC and not actually the speed you just change the statement to sounds like he is referring to speed keep reaching 🤏 but if y'all still gonna scale him to Garou speed the ugly kid and the others reacted to SC attacks on Garou and therefore should scale to FTL speed since SC punched Metal bat before his bat could hit him who scale to Garou FTL speed like... i recommend y'all re-reading that chapter there is no indication he is using his full speed or that they are comparable 🤏 SC also noted it that there is a big difference in power between the two and he is obviously referring to Garou which mean they are not comparable specially in speed And there is also no reason to use an FTL speed on someone who can't even catch the helicopter 🤏 that's as much as saying you would need an FTL speed to dodge a bullets.

Last edited:
he is talking about beating SC and not actually the speed. You just change the worded to sounds he is referring to speed keep reaching 🤧
The character directly says to keep up with him and the second character does this when they both give their best.
The funny thing is that you say that I change the meaning of words and interpret events in my own way, when you yourself weave power into the context, when one character says "Damn, I need to catch up with him," and the other answers him "If you can't keep up with me, then get lost"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back