• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is talking about beating SC and not actually the speed you just change the statement to sounds like he is referring to speed keep reaching 🤏 but if y'all still gonna scale him to Garou speed the ugly kid and the others reacted to SC attacks on Garou and therefore should scale to FTL speed since SC punched Metal bat before his bat could hit him who scale to Garou FTL speed like... i recommend y'all re-reading that chapter there is no indication he is using his full speed or that they are comparable 🤏 SC also noted it that there is a big difference in power between the two and he is obviously referring to Garou which mean they are not comparable specially in speed And there is also no reason to use an FTL speed on someone who can't even catch the helicopter 🤏 that's as much as saying you would need an FTL speed to dodge a bullets.

@Worthless
Dude, you obviously have a problem with logic.

Character A is running far ahead of character B.

Character B: "Damn, I'm behind. I have to catch up!"
Person A: "Baka! If you can't keep up with me, then get out of here!"

Further, character A and B reinforce each other and literally do not lag behind each other.

And you're like "Lol, they talk about power"

Attack Potency:

Sage Centipede becomes high 6-B via this calculation. Garou and Metal Bat with Fighting Spirit (or synergy?) scale to half of it or fully as they were able to severely damage his body. To add more proof, in chapter 157, Sage Centipede thinks Garou is too strong and even needs to take a hostage. Evil Natural Ocean scales to High 6-B as well since it was able to harm him. And it can cause High 6-A Environmental Destruction.
Since no one has any problems with Evil Ocean Water, I guess this can be applied? EOW's rating will look like this -
At least 6-C (Can severely harm Post Planium Sperm Fight-Garou with its Sea Cannon), High 6-A via Environmental Destruction (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/One-Punch_Man:_Evil_Ocean_Water)

I know but Sage will have a separate rating with its 6666 Leg Drill, which doesn't scale to its durability.

Same reason why Usain Bolt's durability isn't 9-C, even though he has high kinetic energy when dashing.
If Usain Bolt regularly attacked people by sprinting into them at max speed and took no damage from doing so, his durability would be 9-C. Sage Centipede does just that and wouldn't have taken any damage if Garou and Metal Bat weren't actively attacking him

But we also haven't seen him charge anyone and get up just fine/use it as an attack. Sage Centipede does use it as an attack and is fine afterwards.

If Usain Bolt regularly attacked people by sprinting into them at max speed and took no damage from doing so, his durability would be 9-C. Sage Centipede does just that and wouldn't have taken any damage if Garou and Metal Bat weren't actively attacking him
Not regularly. He only attacked like this once.
We can't know if there would have been any damage or not since the attack has been stopped.

Not regularly. He only attacked like this once.
We can't know if there would have been any damage or not since the attack has been stopped.
And Sage was uninjured afterwards. It's just another move in his arsenal. And it doesn't matter if he does it once, or 300 times, if it doesn't damage him, then his durability upscales.

What

The problem with Sage's calc is that this 6-A energy would spread all throughout his body and he doesn't need 6-A durability to withstand it.

Garou and MB stopping him is a 6-A feat, but as you can see in the panel above Sage's body was twisted and heavily injured.
No, it's charge that goes head first, the impact is mostly there.

And that damage is Garou and Metal Bat attacking him. Not his own attack.

The shockwaves went through her entire body while Bat and Garou are in front of Sage's face.
They end up infront of his face. But he even notes their "coordination". Also, you can flat out see the movement lines between the hits on his body.

I do not understand you. The damage runs all over her body, while the Bat and Garou are shown next to Sage's head at this point. It couldn't be their movements. Only if they did not reach the end, but after a moment they returned to the face in the same position.

In any case, I spoke to Ant and he said that I needed the opinion of the supporters of the verse. Possibly members of the calculation group.

I suggest scaling Sage "At least Low 6-B (PE), 6-A with 6666 Grand Legs Drill"

And scale Bat "At least Low 7-B, up to Low 6-B with Fighting Spirit, 6-A with Resonance and Fighting Spirit".

Who agrees with this?

I suggest scaling Sage "At least Low 6-B (PE), 6-A with 6666 Grand Legs Drill"

And scale Bat "At least Low 7-B, up to Low 6-B with Fighting Spirit, 6-A with Resonance and Fighting Spirit".

Who agrees with this?
I agree with the scale for Bat if it is AP only

I do not understand you. The damage runs all over her body, while the Bat and Garou are shown next to Sage's head at this point. It couldn't be their movements. Only if they did not reach the end, but after a moment they returned to the face in the same position.
SG literally says that the marks/attacks were caused by their coordination (ie them attacking him). It may seem weird to you, (And I agree), but all evidence points to the fact that they attacked along his body length, and then moved back up to his face. We can't just take the more convienient answer, we have to go for the right one.

Go back 1 page and if you look closely you can see Metal Bat and Garou start their assault on the 6666 Grand Legs Drill, creating the exact same explosive effect that then occurs throughout his body. They started by his face, went down is body length in combo and ended up going back to his front.

SG literally says that the marks/attacks were caused by their coordination (ie them attacking him). It may seem weird to you, (And I agree), but all evidence points to the fact that they attacked along his body length, and then moved back up to his face. We can't just take the more convienient answer, we have to go for the right one.

Go back 1 page and if you look closely you can see Metal Bat and Garou start their assault on the 6666 Grand Legs Drill, creating the exact same explosive effect that then occurs throughout his body. They started by his face, went down is body length in combo and ended up going back to his front.
So statuing a MOVING MHS character whilst traveling 1000+ miles. That’ll bring crazy speed results…MFTL+

Then that would mean Sage is 6-A without 6666 GLD because it was just a normal punch from Sage that knocked Bat out.
Nah, SC potential energy is low 6-B so if you hurt him and vise verse u scale to it. Which MB did resist a lot of direct hits from SC during his charge.

Nah, SC potential energy is low 6-B so if you hurt him and vise verse u scale to it. Which MB did resist a lot of direct hits from SC during his charge.
Let me back up. Are you saying Fighting Spirit+Resonance MB has 6-A durability and AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back