• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Evidence is required for this.
Did you not read the end of chapter 155?

Garou said, while making the MCGSF, that he combined all of the other styles into one singular style. We even see what could possibly be the other martial arts around him.

You would have to prove that Garou isn't using the other styles in a martial art that was stated by the creator of the style itself to combine the other styles into one.

Did you not read the end of chapter 155?

Garou said, while making the MCGSF, that he combined all of the other styles into one singular style. We even see what could possibly be the other martial arts around him.

You would have to prove that Garou isn't using the other styles in a martial art that was stated by the creator of the style itself to combine the other styles into one.
That doesn't mean every strike contains the properties of all those other Martial Arts. His overall fighting style now makes use of all those elements into creating his own fighting style, but I don't think that's the same thing.

But back to my other point, Garou and co shouldn't be Class T. Launching an object in the air with a strike is not a lifting strength feat. They can't scale to it.

But back to my other point, Garou and co shouldn't be Class T. Launching an object in the air with a strike is not a lifting strength feat. They can't scale to it.
They should probably be changed to At least Class G.

Though Garou's "up to At least Class P" should be still fine.

But didn't Metal Bat stop Sage Centipede's movement alongside Garou? I thought it is enough to scale his lifting strength

Hellfire
Large Mountain level+
(Comparable to Gale Wind and damaged Flashy Flash while working in tandem with him. Was considered a potential candidate to be a Monster Association Executive)

Gale
Large Mountain level+ (Could knock Flashy Flash back, block and parry his suppressed strikes and deal damage to him while working in tandem with Hellfire Flame. Was considered a potential candidate to be a Monster Association Executive)
Do any staff have issues with these or can I apply them?

I don't always understand the scaling rules on this wiki. Sometimes we scale characters because they cause discomfort to the enemy or make him bleed, sometimes something more serious is required.

I mean, in Kengan, a character is able to bleed from the nose to someone who is at least 5 or up to 15 times stronger than him, and then catch oneshot. And it doesn't scale up to it.
But Iron Man and Hanayama scale up to enemies for which they are able to get their drop of blood.

So, okay, now I will create a new CRT, where we will discuss the calculation of Orochi, a serious hit of Saitama and other scaling.

Garou, Platinum and Flashy need their lifting strength to be changed to At least Class G.

In Garou's section it just needs to say he is much stronger than before.

How does this looks like for Bang Awakening Breath: "At least City level (Much stronger than before), possibly higher (Was confident that he could at least contend with Post-Molt Elder Centipede. Managed to crack the face of an unconscious Pre-Awakening Garou, but stated that if even a single hit from Garou were to land on him, all of his bones would break)"

The issue with that argument is that Garou, even while asleep, might have still been gaining in strength. He started out trading blows with Bomb, eventually overpowered him, and when he was swapping hands with Bang, Bomb asked “Has he gotten even stronger?”
Legit, in the next panel, Garou is said to master awakening breath. That explains the strength increase.
My bigger issue with Bang is that it was noted that if he took a direct hit from Garou the fight was over and a glancing shot was enough to put him down.
Garou was using a Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, which is durability negation.

Legit, in the next panel, Garou is said to master awakening breath. That explains the strength increase.
Well duh, that doesn’t change that Garou was increasing in strength while he was still fighting Bomb.
At least City level (Much stronger than before), possibly higher (Was confident that he could at least contend with Post-Molt Elder Centipede. Managed to crack the face of an unconscious Pre-Awakening Garou, but stated that if even a single hit from Garou were to land on him, all of his bones would break)
That seems fine to me.

Garou was using a Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, which is durability negation.
Which is based on nothing, Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist is just Bomb and Bang's techniques working together, and it didn't allow Garou to inflict more damage on Superalloy Darkshine than his standard attacks, even though he was using a superior version of it.

His God Slayer Fist also didn't caused significantly more damage to Flashy and Platinum despite being a combination of all his techniques.

Which is based on nothing, Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist is just Bomb and Bang's techniques working together, and it didn't allow Garou to inflict more damage on Superalloy Darkshine than his standard attacks, even though he was using a superior version of it.
It's based on the fact that Darkshine stated Bang couldn't harm him and that he himself doesn't know how to damage his own body. Yet, despite being equal or above Spiral Garou in AP, SG can surpass his durability and cause him to bleed or get his eyes on blank.

Also, Bang and Bomb managed to send shockwaves through EC's body.

Which is based on nothing
It was literally stated to negate durabilty by sending shockwaves through the body to crush bones. What do you mean?

Bang took hits from Garou without needing to deflect or being one-shotted. Only when Garou was using RASRF was it mentioned that one hit would put down Bang and so Bang resorted to deflecting all the attacks.

It's based on the fact that Darkshine stated Bang couldn't harm him and that he himself doesn't know how to damage his own body. Yet, despite being equal or above Spiral Garou in AP, SG can surpass his durability and cause him to bleed or get his eyes on blank.

Also, Bang and Bomb managed to send shockwaves through EC's body.
Garou harmed Darkshine with a simple kick, and your points could be easily explained by Garou just growing stronger than base Bang and Darkshine.

Sending shockwaves =/ Ignoring durability.
It was literally stated to negate durabilty by sending shockwaves through the body to crush bones. What do you mean?
It being able to crush bones is just Garou being much stronger than Bang. As I said, God Slayer Fist didn't break Flash's bones nor put Platinum S out of commission.

It being able to crush bones is just Garou being much stronger than Bang. As I said, God Slayer Fist didn't break Flash's bones nor put Platinum S out of commission.
That should tell you GSF doesn’t necessarily have all the properties of the techniques Garou knows in each attack or Flashy and Darkshine being resistant to shockwave based dura negation if the former is a hard pill to swallow. Bang took blows after Garou used awakening breath and EFR, which allows the body to surpass its limits at the moment of impact of the punch, without wavering. The panel tells us it’s Garou using RASRF that would one-shot Bang, not Garou’s AP being vastly superior to him.

Once again, I dont agree with Bang scaling to tier 6 or Mountain Level via downscaling from Garou but RASRF against Bang and even EC was clearly durability negation.

Last edited:
I never interpreted Garou's Shockwaves as durability negation. The way I saw it, It was like 'If the mere shockwaves of Garou's attacks can one shot Bang, his actual fist touching him would decimate him'.

Bang taking hits earlier would just be chalked up to Garou improving. And the fight with Platinum and Flashy supports it. Garou went from not being able to one shot Flashy or Platinum with Monster Calamity God Slaying Fist, which includes (Explosive Heart Release Fist which is an AP amp), to being able to one shot Platinum who scales above Flashy to the point of making him explode with a casual melee attack

Literally every fight Garou had since Darkshine had him starting weaker than or relative to his opponents at the start of the fight and then destroying them with both raw stats and technique by the end of the fight, so I don't see why the Bang fight would be the only exception

If it was stated that the shockwaves attack the organs directly or actually do some kind of internal damage, that would be different, but shockwaves breaking bones is no different from external trauma. And ultimately, Bang didn't go down to a shockwave whether they negate durability or not, but Garou's actual fist grazing across his chest anyways

Monster Calamity God Slaying Fist, which includes (Explosive Heart Release Fist which is an AP amp)

Just because the overall fighting style includes that does not mean every punch makes use of his heartbeat like the Explosive Heart Release Fist.

I agree with Jo-Smooth, Bang has no business scaling from a stronger Garou.

Garou's durability negation should be deleted as well.

I've unlocked Garou and BS again for the LS downgrade.

I'll relock Garou, but as long as there isn't another editing war I think BS is probably fine to keep open for now

I have an idea from Saitama's old calculation where he catches rocks flying at near light speeds. As far as I remember it gave Class E, however I don't know if it makes any sense to count this as it would get a "likely" rating due to the fact that it is based on Geryu's speed. Plus, Saitama should show something cooler in the next six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back