• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive One Piece Profiles Revision Part 2

Rei Rubro said:
Btw, Magellan's Jigoku no Shinpan kills any living being instantly, this should be a kind of One Hit Kill?
What about this from Rei Rubro, from what we seen of the technique, it has done nothing but instant kill anyone who touch it and is apparently contagious if the affected touch and they also die. It is similar to that of Muramase from Akame Ga Kill

Doesn't "at least" mountain level seem a bit odd for Page-One? He scales to Sanji but Sanji only scale to Oven's 118 megatons . . . . :S

Granted there's a raid suit in there but that is still not "At Least" .. . . :S

Might be wiser to let @Damage handle it since his sandbox and he may have a better idea of what is up to date.

Ex: Roger is likely island level while admirals are full on Island level.

Page One matched Sanji for a bit. Mountain level is good for him.

IDK if you're being serious, but Roger should be just Island level.

>>I don't know if you're being serious.

• Facepalm* "Ex" meaning here is an example of something odd in the sandbox.

Dude, you're always saying things that are far from consistent so at this point I don't know if that example is just you quoting the outdated blog or your thoughts about how it should be.

>>Dude, you're always saying things that are far from consistent

A simple oops for the misscommunication would have sufficed.

I'm just going to bow out cause I don't feel like being insulted nor letting the thread go off-topic with personal attacks.

Cheers.

Weelllllll....to celebrate Foxy's triumphant return for the new One Piece movie, let see if I can help add some things for him. - https://twitter.com/newworldartur/status/1108880744972251137

Abilities:

Weapon Creation: Uses a Noro Noro Beam Sword

If the Gorilla Puncher is accepted; Fire Manipulation for Foxy then: (check the link for the Puncher to see)

Since he has a gun in his equipment: Weapon Mastery [Adept Gunslinger]

Limited Time Manipulation
: Slows down the timer on a bomb (isn't this some sort of time manipulation; it's limited since he can only slow down time)

With the glider: Psuedo Flight

Equipments:

Uses a mirror racket to help with his devil fruit

Has the Gorilla Puncher 13, a big mech thing that burns anything it hits

Has a glider that helps him ride on cannonballs

Seems this is clear evidence like with Kaido's dragon form I don't think things like the equipment and the abilities his arsenal gives to him needs any discussion. I'm currently fixing a thing with Foxy's profile so I'll add the listed things except for the Time Manipulation part because that needs a discussion before.

Ryuma - For his Zombie key, he should gets Immunity to Pain as well since he is a Zombie, and given how One Piece describes them, they feel no pain or fatigue.

Oars should gets the Immortailty Type 7 as well since he is an undead zombie. Any other Zombie characters I can't remember (if there is any) should get these two abilities.

I feel like somewhere on Oars page should describe that he is only able to use his Gomu Gomu no Mi's abilities together with Gecko Moriah. So new users won't be confused. Maybe a seperate key altogether "Oars with Moriah" and have there listed the Gomu Gomu no Mi's abilities.

Hmmm, Luffy Gear 2nd and 3rd is just an amplification, Gear 4 however is indeed transformation.

Also anyone can list me an OP characters who fall on tier 7-A?

Right now we don't know for sure. Many of them, but the exact position is unknown. Pretty much every High tier from Dressrosa.

Vibration Manipulation is okay for the Hasshoken users, but I'm not sure if Dura Negation applies. Least for the Gura Gura users.

I don't think there's any indication of Durability Negation for them. Armor simply breaks from the stress of the vibrations.

Agree with the others on the Vibration. Idk about Durability Negation.

Air Manipulation for Doflamingo seems this is clear cut case like with Kaido's dragon form and Foxy's weapons. We clearly have evidence of Doffy creating a sharp slice of wind to bisect three buildings. I don't think that needs any discussion.

Okay, so I'm going to add Resistance to Blunt Force Trauma to the Vinsmoke siblings.

I've seen an argument for Resistance to Empathic Manipulation due to being emotionless. That'd apply to them like Immunity to Soul Manipulation for soulless beings but in this case Resistance should suffice.

I'll add Doffy's Limited air manip and Luffy's Transformation.

Err, are we sure that they're emotionless? They definitely appear to be sadistic at times, disgusted, angry, concerned, lustful, etc.

And I don't think being naturally sociopathic or whatever it is that they are would prevent anyone from inducing emotions within them.

Calaca Vs said:
I'll add Doffy's Limited air manip and Luffy's Transformation.
I already added the Doffy air manipulation, though without the limited and Luffy's Transformation is for G4 alone right?! If so, it is already on his page

They definitely don't see them being emotionless or souless (both of which can be just exaggerative), especially considering how they acted towards Sanji near the end of WCI.

Since Luffy body is rubber, shouldn't that give him Resistance to Pressure Points, similar to Po from Kung Fu Panda

Also, Enel and Magallen are both lightning and poison respectively, shouldn't they have Status Effect Inducement with Enel have paralyze and Magellan haves poison.

Also, I feel like Foxy's Statistic Reduction is more of Statistic Effect Inducement instead

Kuzan should also have Statitsic Effect Inducement for being able to flash freeze opponent quickly, preventing their movement.

Boa Hancock as well, via Petrification

Enel showed paralysis to those who were effected by the electrical current in the white river so I think he should have it.

Dunno about Magellan, but I remember he used chlorum.

The rest have the power listed, and since we have especific abilities with their own pages I don't think we should clutter the profiles with redundant abilities.

I don't think making snow walls counts as Forcefield Creation. That's just Snow Manipulation.

Well, she using the snow to create a solid physcall wall or barrier to block attacks from Gear 2nd Luffy. How is that not Barrier Creation?

Enel's lightning is real lightning, yes. It shows many if not every property of IRL lightning.

But I'm not sure if the Durability Negation would be combat applicable as we haven't seen him doing that to an opponent but only to himself.

Now about Monet:

Limited Sleep Manipulation (via lowering the body heat of the opponent until they faint)

IDK if physical barriers are accepted as Forcefield Creation under our standards.

I agree with Statistics Amplification and Transmutation which of course ignores durability.

I'm surprised that Smoker didn't have Power Nullification yet. His jutte was a thing since BoS.

Isn't all Logia elements stated to be real by Oda iirc. Whatever abilities the real element have, the Logia users should get I suppose. IDK.

For Monet's heat thing. It should be Limited Heat Manipulation (since she has shown to only affect a person) and Sleep Manipulation.

For the physical barrier issue...well, Spider-Man has gotten Barrier/Forcefield(whatever) Creation added to his profile even though his mean of barrier was very much physical.

Barrier Creation (Can create web-shields that are impervious to bullets) - https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2854392

I agree with the rest below for Statistics Amplification, Transmutation and Power Nullification. It is a surprise that Smoker didn't got that ability already and just to check Zephyr (One Piece) doesn't have it as well.

Back