• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive One Piece Profiles Revision Part 2

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah, that thread has a sequel. This thread will cover a lot of little abilities additions and fixings that I've noticed for a lot of characters.

I have lots of other things I'd like to bring but this thread is charged enough with new things.

Let's get into it right now.

Marco
Based on his Databook's card he has no limits on the Regenerationn he can use. But take it easy, I'd call anything above Low-High too much. Right now he has Low-Mid, Possibly Mid but the description matches the Mid ground the most. So his regen should be Mid or anything higher, being Low-High as the top going by this sentence: "The ability to regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop of blood"

On a side note, the page is outdated since it puts Ace at High-Mid.

Ace

• This is for both Mera Mera Fruit users: Limited Flight via propulsion. As seen here, Ace's likely propulsing himself with his powers. Same with Sabo
    Ace flying
  • Regenerationn upgrade from Low-High to Mid-High for both of them in Logia form. In the thread about the logia Regenerationn we agreed with the Low-High for the Mera Mera users, but considering that fire isn't tangible and it's more similar to smoke or vapor, they should be Mid-High.
Katakuri
This is only to change a description: Danmaku (via Muso Donuts) but this isn't necessarily true. During the beginning of the fight Katakuri outclassed Luffy's Jet Gattling by growing more arms to match Luffy's fists. He attacked with different limbs at the same time. It's just deleting the description.

Ove
Durability Negation with his heat. Shown here

Sakazuki

Basil Hawkins

• Basil Hawkins should have Life Manipulation going by this statement: "He literally places the life essences of his subordinates inside his dolls".
  • Basil should have Possibly Statistics Amplification going by this: "His cards are a bit of a gamble, but the ones with positive effects can grant unimaginable powers".
Scratchmen Apoo

• Should have Limited Explosion Manipulation as shown when he attacked Kizaru. This power is related to his Sound Manipulation but even then it should be listed as such even being a variant of his main power.
Capone Bege

Vinsmokes
Vinsmoke's siblings have some kind of accelerated healing.

Summary

• Marco's Regenerationn from Mid-Low, possibly Mid to Mid or Mid, possibly Low-High or Mid, possibly High-Mid (at least Mid accepted)
  • Ace, Sabo and Sakazuki: Limited Flight (accepted)
  • Sakazuki's Danmaku (rejected)
  • Regenerationn upgrade for Mera Mera users from Low-High to Mid-High. (accepted)
  • Katakuri's Danmaku description. (accepted)
  • Vinsmoke siblings' Regenerationn (Low, possibly Mid-Low with enough time). (accepted)
  • Fire Absorption for Ace, here and here. (accepted)
  • Caesar's Gas Absorption. (accepted)
  • Sakazuki's Low-High regen in logia form. (accepted)
  • Baby 5's Low-High Rege (Shapeshifting accepted)
  • Usopp and Robin Resistance to High and Low Temperatures (accepted)
  • Golden Den Den Mushi for every admiral's standard equipment. (accepted)
  • Shirohige's Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Limited Water Manipulation (via tsunamis) and Earth Manipulation (via ground tilting), Non-Physical Interaction (able to grab the air). (accepted except NPI)
  • Vinsmokes siblings' Resistance to Blunt-Force Trauma.
  • Doflamingo's Limited Air Manipulation (Accepted)
  • Transformation for Gear 4th (accepted)

Yes, I've that listed on the sandbox but I think it doesn't need a CRT since we accept that as a regen feat. BTW it should be limited since they can only regenerate the teeth.

Looks fine to me but can you link the source for Sakazuki's flight please?

I think we should discuss which type of Regenerationn should Marco have first.

@Kobs I'll.

@Rin that depends on how is magma made. If it's a fluid then yes, he should.

"it seems to imply his regen has no limit"

Seems and imply don't exactly inspire much confidence :S I would stick with what he's shown so far, especially since he was stll nursing a head wound with bandages.

Muso Donuts is fine for Kata description. The limbs are good as well so we can just add it in, not take away. I'm a little concerned if they quite measure up to Danmaku standards though.

Akainu's attks seem a little short of Danmaku too. See what others say. I'm on the fence.

I need a showing from Hawkin's to justify taking that to literally mean physical power.

I do not see durability negation there.

Otherwise looks fine.

Said wound was done by Garp who's a Master at Busoshoku. I think there's a correlation but that's my headcanon until we get evidence.

Getting rid of the description is the best. It's not necessary. And yes, yes it does. Katakuri can spam attacks from different angles at the same time.

I'll look for his fight against Law, Luffy and Zoro later.

The attack phased through Wadatsumi without making a hole in his body. Plus, it's heat which is intangible in nature so it bypassing the regular defenses makes sense.

There's no reason to get rid of the description. Abilities/scaling/etc without giving descriptions is where this forum already falls fundamentally short.

Heat is a basic unit of energy man. Talk to a calc expert if you have more doubts on the matter but Oven is not getting dur negation for being one of a million heat users in manga.

It's not necessary tho. Katakuri doesn't use Danmaku just with Muso Donuts.

What? I'm not saying that because he uses heat but because he literally phased through Wadatsumi's body without making a hole.

That's just the way the attackvworked, since it's heat based. Anyone with superior durability should be able to tank it.

The heat passed straight through his body. It should logically ignore durability if it's able to go through the body. Oven's doesn't use fire or anything, what he manipulates is Heat itself, something that's intangible as seen when it phased through Wadasumi.

Intangible attacks =/= ignoring durabilitz. There's plenty of attacks in different series that are "intangible" and "pass through" the body, and it doesn't mean that it ignores durability.

I've updated the OP with the new suggestions and the things that have been accepted.

We need to discuss about:

• Marco's Regen upgrade.
  • Sakazuki's Danmaku.
  • Mera Mera users Regen upgrade.
  • Oven's Durability Negation.
  • Hawkins' Statistics amplification.
  • Vinsmoke's siblings Regenerationn (Low to Mid-Low over time)
  • Sakazuki's Regen upgrade to Low-High.
  • Baby 5's Low High.
Edit: I'll edit the profiles with the accepted additions to save time.

Right. That as well.

Oven's Dura Negation is under discussion, what do you guys think?

First type of Durability Negation is Attacking internal organs which Oven's attack would count as, as it passes straight through Wadatsumi's body.

It's not any different than Law's Gamma Knife which attacks Doffy's internal organs.

Its more like energy manipulation which still adheres to basic energy principles of being => than the target's energy.

We have 4 agreeing with Dura Negation (after the refresh): Me, Rin, Damage and Rei.

With one disagreeing: Fix.

Someone else wants to say something?

I swore never to touch one piece again, but I just have to say something. When it comes to Durability, we take it as physical thing. IE: How much your bones, skin etc can take before you get damaged. Sometimes there is a value, sometimes there isnt. Ovens is clearly Durability Negation, he boils and burns your insides. It may not be impressive, but it is still Durability Negation.

Back