• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive One Piece Profiles Revision Part 2

We have been adding that to those Logia users who have shown the ability. Since Oda hasn't adressed the point we can't tell if absorbing the element is part of their powers as a logia or simply another utility they developt.

Plus, Crocodile absorbs water, not sand. He doesn't apply to that rule while Caesar and Ace do.

As for Enel, IIRC he activated the Reishin by himself, not absorbing the electricity from the Maxim. That'd depower the ship which wasn't the point.

I thought it should be pointed out that Usopp wasn't completely unfazed by the freezing side of Punk Hazard. He was fine when him, Luffy, Zoro, and Robin were trying to cross the lake in his banana boat, and was also fine after the four of them were capsized into freezing water. But after they finally reach shore and the four get covered in icicles, Usopp becomes so cold that he can barely talk and can't even move around while Luffy, Zoro, and Robin attack Brownbeard and his Patrol Unit.

http://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-661-page-10.html

http://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-661-page-11.html

Okay, how is things I proposed for Monet above,

• Limited Heat Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation
  • Barrier Creation
  • Statistics Amplification
  • Transmutation
Also a suggestion for the Pacifista; Information Analysis and Extrasensory Perception (can identify wanted pirates on sight using a electronic scope, thus the red glow in the pupils of the eye lenses, that works at a significant distance. It not only lets them know the name of the person in front of them but also their bounty. Disguises, smoke or makeover doesn't hampered their ability to locate people)

https://mangalife.us/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-512-page-8.html

Pacifista Info Analysis is very limited becouse this just work with Wanted Pirates, and the only information that they gets is your name and bounty.

Is everyone okay with the latest suggestion so far:

Monet

• Status Effect Inducement and Sleep Manipulation (make someone fall asleep by hugging them with her icy body which causes their body temperature to lower and leaving them weakened)
  • Barrier Creation
  • Statistics Amplification (Can harden the edges of her wings with reinforced snow)
  • Transmutation (Biting an enemy with her power active turns the bitten region into snow, destroying it)
Pacifista

• Limited Information Analysis
  • Extrasensory Perception (Disguises, smoke or makeover doesn't hampered their ability to locate people)

I think Barrier Creation is more for forcefields, not physical walls. Otherwise characters like Gaara would have it.

Hmm, maybe we should ask for clarification regarding that.

As for the rest of the abilities, they look fine.

Agreed. If there's an argument against those additions let us know, otherwise I'll are the abilities once I get home.

Should Whitebeard get Durability Negation for the same reason that Sanji does?

His vibration passed through John Giant's body completely and went on to attack the execution platform. He can also shatter weapons/armor through vibrations.

I believe we went through this song and dance before iirc with Chinjao and Sai. But I agree with Whitebeard having it due to that scene.

I think for Chinjao and Sai the issue was that their attacks weren't shown going through an opponent's body - but Whitebeard's has.

It didn't go through Akainu's magma fist nor the Admiral's barrier and it doesn't actually guarantee damage as much as makes a case of passing through some matter.

Is there maybe an ability similar to "phasing" which we can maybe use for Tremor fruit (FYI this would apply to BB as well in case it wasn't obvious).

EDIT: So a a quick search we can maybe apply dur negation via "Internal organs" stipulation. That way it can work on characters with certain weaponary but won't be applied to characters who are themselves physically strong.

@Rei I already said that

@Others: Rin is right, but I feel we should edit WB's description since it doesn't actually reference a single instance nor how it plummeted without his medicine.

BUMP

Read above for info on:

Pacifista's suggestion by Kobster

• Limited Information Analysis
  • Extrasensory Perception (Disguises, smoke or makeover doesn't hampered their ability to locate people)
Whitebeard's suggestion by Damage

• Durability Negation

Back