• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive One Piece Profiles Revision Part 2

You mean Summoning? Well I don't see the Buster Call as some kind of summoning, and I don't know if it's accurate but I think they should have the Golden Den Den Mushi in their Standard Equipment.

Sure, we can add it to the Standard Equipment to the Admirals, I don't know if we could give Summoning as well to their abilities. I mean, when it is pressed, would send a signal to the Marine base to gather their forces to perform a Buster Call. Would this site allow such a thing in debate battles.

If the Blunt Force resistance is for repelling against bullets, then sure, I agree for it for the Vinsmoke siblings (excluding Sanji).

Still waiting for the consensus for the Resistance to Heat and Cold Temperatures for Robin and Usopp.

I'm okay with those resistances for Robin and Usopp. They were keeping up with Luffy and Zoro.

Ehhh idk about that but Whitebeard should certainly have Non Psychical Interaction for being able to interact with the air itself and treat it as if it were tangible.

Well, Sakazuki has Earth Manipulation for being able to create a volcano at Punk Hazard. I don't see why Shirohige shouldn't have Limited Water Manipulation even as a side effect. Just like the Weather Manipulation for some logias.

Not sure about the NPI tho but I'm fine with the Resistance to Ice Manipulation.

I'm gonna update the OP with the recent suggestions.

Okay with Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Limited Water Manipulation and Earth Manipulation for Whitemustaches.

For Non-Physical Interaction:

"The power to interact with intangible or non-corporeal beings. Users can both see and interact with intangible, or non-corporeal, abstract, and nonexistent life-forms and entities, allowing them to make physical contact and possibly cause harm." - NPI's Page

Whitebeard touching and interacting with air doesn't seem to fit the criteria in the description to me, so for now I don't vote for it. If I'm wrong, it would be at best Limited Non-Physical Interaction.

I disagree with Non-Physical Interaction for Whitebeard.

Resistance to Ice, and Limited Water & Earth Manipulation are fine.

I do not see the reason for ice resistance. tanking ice is something most/all shoenen characters can do.

limited water and earth manipulation are okay I guess, just seems to be overstating things since tsunamis etc are already in his profile.

Resistance to ice comes from Whitebeard being able to passively produce vibrations which can't be frozen. Essentially it would take AZ to freeze them since AZ causes molecules and such to stop moving.

Exactly. We give resistances to characters who doesn't necessarily have mechanics to explain them. In this case, Shirohige has a mechanic behind his resistance and as such it's more acceptable.

Like rubber being resistant to electricity. There's a mechanic behind that resistance and the same applies to vibrations and ice in this case.

That's a fair point but the key word is "passively". WB never gives the impression he is constantly vibrating. His ship doesn't rock, his medicine doesn't explode, etc. It is more likely an active ability if anything.

EDIT: As such it is more of a counter to sealing.

Of course, but in this case it doesn't negate the resistance.

Let's talk about the BFT Resistance for the Vinsmoke siblings and who agrees with resistance to temperatures for Usopp and Robin.

No it's not. IIRC Kuzan himself said that "it's impossible/very hard to freeze an earthquake". That's a resistance. Even if you're able to thaw yourself out of the ice you gain a resistance here, and in this case it's due to the interaction between the Gura Gura and the Hie Hie fruits.

What? Sealing has nothing to do with this. Kuzan doesn't seal people, he freezes them but he's not trapping them in some unescapable space.

That's like saying that Shirohige is resistant to sealing.

That's like saying that Shirohige is resistant to sealing.

That is what I proposed a few posts ago. Guess you missed the edit.

To be clear, this wouldn't apply to all sealings obviously, just the physical ones.

But it's not sealing. It's Ice Manipulation. If that's the case Doflamingo should get it as well since he escaped after being frozen solid.

But it's a very specific kind Dr. Fix. I doubt most people would treat it as such.

Whitebeard's ability to generate vibrations allows him to resist being encased in ice. So I'm fine with him having Resistance to Ice Manipulation for that reason. That's not to say he'd be specially resistant to someone stabbing him with an ice spear, just resisting being frozen.

Who's downgrading WB here? Kuzan doesn't have sealing and saying that his freezing is sealing it's a stretch. If that's the case every ice user capable of freeze people encasing them on ice has sealing.

I still think it makes more sense to say sealing since it helps him escape a containment. Ice resistance seems too broad by comparison.

Yeah; everyone knows this doesn't mean WB is immune to ice being used against him; it's just Resistance against being encased in ice.

I also agree with WB resistance, this NPI is most likely air manipulation. Also, limited water and earth manipulation should be applied to Kurohige as well.

Btw, Magellan's Jigoku no Shinpan kills any living being instantly, this should be a kind of One Hit Kill?

I don't think freezing in ice is considered Sealing, at least not the way Kuzan use it. Need more proof from manga. Nobody is downgrading WB. To think this is coming from Mr. 7-A Whitebeard but I digress.

The Vinsmoke silbings, minus Sanji are all modified and put into them secondary, hardened skeleton known as an Exoskeleto, making them inpervious to gunfire with regular bullets. (https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Modified_Humans).

I believe that with the Golden Den Den Mushi, the Admirals should have Summoning, since when the Den Den Mushi is pressed, it initial the Buster Call and Marines are called to action. It's a literal summon call.

I look on Doflamingo's page and notice he missing an ability like Air Manipulation (Kicks hard enough to bisect three towers of a palace from the air wave alone)

> I believe that with the Golden Den Den Mushi, the Admirals should have Summoning, since when the Den Den Mushi is pressed, it initial the Buster Call and Marines are called to action. It's a literal summon call.

I don't think it qualifies as Summoning. In a neutral battlefield outside of the One Piece world pressing the Golden Den-Den Mushi will result in nothing happening.

It's like saying that if a person has a mobile phone on them they should get summoning for ringing their friends and inviting them over to the battle.

Okay, I'm going to add the accepted things on the profiles, including the Golden Den Den Mushis but without the Summoning.

Plus, if everyone is okay with Robin and Usopp's suggestions I'm going to add them as well.

Okay, judging by the previous comments I think it's fine to add such resistances, right?

@Calaca Probably.

Anyway, time to add another abilities to make this even longer. Hooray!

Galdino could get Stealth Mastery. He avoided being frozen by Aokiji by slyly creating a wax copy of himself, without the admiral noticing mind you. - https://mangalife.us/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-563-page-10.html

And then he bravely disguised himself as an executioner to save Ace (seriously, how the hell did he manage this under the nose of Sengoku, Garp, and the entire Marine army? He is truly the master of stealth to get pass all of them) - https://mangalife.us/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-571-page-10.html

Err, I don't see Galdino on that image with Aokiji.

Also, a single case of sneakiness isn't enough to warrant Stealth Mastery IMO.

I agree with Damage that there is no image of Galdino. I mean there is one instance where it is shown he did that but I believe it was an anime thing. But the fact that Galdino was able to sneak pass all the Marines, Garp and even Sengoku and was able to able to pass himself off as a Excutioner. I'm pretty sure there is other evidence of Galdino's sneakiness elsewhere. I may do a re-check later to look for them when I have time.

Back