• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Mechikabura & Demon God Pantheon (DBH) Abilities + Resistances | Justifications of Status & Cards

Are these resistances still accepted?
Honestly I don't know
I wasn't sure if those resistances were because of Demon God Absorption or Not
And as Domino has agreed, Mechi won't be getting abilities the Demon Gods have just because of Absorption since it's more than likely he only absorbed them for Time Power Unleashed form without getting any other abilitites

So if any resistance was a result of Demon God Absorption scaling then No
If it wasn't then yes

The Time Manipulation Resistance should be applied though for way too many reasons to list

Does it stay drained for the rest of the match?

If it's instant, and it stays drained, then wouldn't that boost DBH characters by a **** ton in terms of hax? Not a lot of people resist stamina drain, and considering it's passive, DBH characters would be able to incap a lot of characters.

Perhaps even Archie sonic ovo
Dude Incap is gonna happen ALOT 😅😆
Considering that in DBH you have many Stamina Reduction effects that are Passive, Continuous, Passive and Continuous, Permanent (Irreversible), Amped and then you have one so down right broken that only few cards have it, being the ability to reduce your stamina to a value of 1 and that DBH characters can cause stamina damage with casual attacks AND ALL STAMINA REDUCTION ABILITIES STACK

Incap is gonna happen A BEJESUS AMOUNT OF TIMES 🤣🤣🤣

Are these resistances still accepted?
-Status Effect Inducement
-Damage Reduction
-Time Manipulation [Is implied to be beyond Chronoa's temporal abilities and Demigra himself went out of his way to wish for a hax that could specifically defeat Mechikabura from Dark Shenron. The power granted was the Power of Light rather than anything temporal. The combination of the Power of Time, Power of Darkness, Power of Light, and Power of Gods was needed just to seal him. Is vastly stronger than all lesser Demon Gods and has absorbed them all and so should have this resistance regardless. Absorbed Towa who easily in base broke out of Chronoa's Freeze technique]
-Paralysis Inducement [Scales vastly above and absorbed Gravy who broke out of Chamel's Imprisonment Ball]
-Statistics Reduction (Absorbed Towa)

The Time Manipulation should apply regardless thanks to the lesser Demon Gods resisting Chronoa's time hax. I'll be covering other stuff soon.

So Domino and I have talked and we've come to an agreement. These is a list of all abilities and the corresponding characters it belongs to. If any ability on this list is already on the character in questions profile then just ignore it.

For Shroom

Passive Statistics Amplification
Passive Statistics Reduction
Permanent Durability Negation
Damage Reduction Resistance
Passive Probability Manipulation
Summoning of Dark Shenron & Hero's Avatar
Damage Boost
Life Force Absorption
Soul Energy Absorption
Transformation Negation
Stamina Draining and Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Regeneration Negation up to Mid-High
Paralysis Inducement
Damage Reduction
Statistics Reduction (of Durability)
Damage Reduction Negation
Recovery (of Stamina and with 2 allies present)
Power Null (with 2 allies present)
Statistics Sealing
Limited Ice Manipulation

For Gravy

Durability Negation
Passive Power Null
Passive Damage Boost
Life Force Absorption
Summoning of Dark Shenron
Passive Recovery (Stamina)
Passive Stamina Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation

For Mechikabura

Old Mechikabura Key:
Passive Stamina Recovery
Statistics Amplification
Statistics Reduction
Reality Warping
Summoning of Dark Star Dragon Ball Broly, Frieza, Slug, Janemba, Cell, Buu, Turles, Xeno Dabura, Towa, Putine, Shroom, Gravy & Salsa

Young Mechikabura Key:
Life Force Absorption
Power Null
Stamina Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Passive Stamina Recovery
Danmaku
Summoning of Dark Shenron
Healing

Time Power Unleashed Key
Damage Boost
Passive Stamina Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Passive Damage Boost Reduction

For Putine

Damage Boost
Statistics Amplification
Probability Manipulation
Passive Damage Reduction
Status Effect Inducement Resistance
Reactive Power Level that increases stats each round
Summoning Dark Shenron
Statistics Amplification Negation
Stamina Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Life Force Absorption
Limited Fire Manipulation

For Salsa

Life Force Absorption
Passive Damage Boost
Summoning of Dark Shenron and Hero Avatar
Passive Statistics Amplification Negation
Damage Boost Negation
Damage Reduction
Statistics Stealing
Attack Reflection
Wind Manipulation

And that just about covers everything
Salsa should have Attack Negation thanks to his Rush card I would say, it literally cancels the attack.

EDIT: Upon further thought, Attack Negation probably doesn't apply if they're just dodging then counterattacking.

Last edited:
I'll be adding more eventually I'm just busy with preparing for interviews irl. I will also be doing another CRT once we have this whole Demon God Pantheon thing taken care of.

Salsa should have Attack Negation thanks to his Rush card I would say, it literally cancels the attack.
According to Domino, the card is just you cancel the attack by dodging it, well a very advance dodging technique, at best it is a probability manip that allow a guarantee dodging against an attack or actually you could stretching it to causality manip that that......eh.........always dodging attack eh eh 😅

According to Domino, the card is just you cancel the attack by dodging it, well a very advance dodging technique, at best it is a probability manip that allow a guarantee dodging against an attack or actually you could stretching it to causality manip that that......eh.........always dodging attack eh eh 😅
Yeah, I agree with this argument. Either way, the Demon God Pantheon is getting a MASSIVE upgrade by the end of this. The lists for the abilities and what not have been made, I believe now we need only wait. Thanks for the help though Vie-Vie.

New keys should be made for Salsa and Putine, one labeled "Universe Creation Saga". Both Gravy and Putine, in base, do about as well against the revived Janemba as SSJ4 Goku (Xeno) and SSJB Goku (CC) and even buy the whole group time to make Xeno Goku and Vegeta reach their Limit Break forms. They're obviously much stronger these days. Keep in mind they were previously getting clapped by basic SSJ forms in Demon God forms. Salsa got clapped by SSJ Goku (Xeno) in the manga.

So, what's left to do now? Should we wait for more votes so this can get applied, or are there still some abilities that aren't mentioned yet?

So, what's left to do now? Should we wait for more votes so this can get applied, or are there still some abilities that aren't mentioned yet?
We past the voting period already, but as the thread still open, people are free to come to vote though. Right now what left is finalize the blog for DBH card abilities

The new images seem good enough to add.

What else is left to do here?

If you write down all of the EXACT titles for the pages that you need unlocked, my automated script can handle it.

I think so, yes.

I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Overflowing Dark Energy
At the beginning of the battle, the energy of all enemies is reduced, and the fixed damage increase effect of the ability is permanently halved
How much is it reduced by?

it reduce to the point where the user just need 1 more attack to delete his opponent entire stamina stock, infinite stamina will not escape
Not that one, Overflowing Dark Energy is a smaller decrease - not enough on its own to lower the opponent to that stage.

@Dominodalek

Should I lock the above-mentioned pages again? I do not know if you need them unlocked for your explanation blog for the time being.

I'm back after reviewing the profile picks and I have to say everything looks good
Good Job and Good Work Everyone 👏👏👏

I just have one tiny thing to add or moreover change
In Shroom's profile he has Statistics Sealing, it should be changed to Statistics Stealing

Sorry I made an Error when Typing it Up and Autocorrect wrote out sealing

Anyways, please just have Statistics Sealing in Shrooms Profile Change to Statistics Stealing, other than that everything is "A" Okay

I think this all checks out but we're missing the Summoning of all the Demon Gods via Demon God Summoning Ritual for Mechikabura. Domino also pointed out he could EDIT: Heal the other Demon homies in his Old Man state too, but he can also use Summoning via Reality Warping to summon Dark Dragon Ball characters. It should be listed that as an old man he can summon:
-Dark Dragon Ball Frieza
-Dark Dragon Ball Cell
-Dark Dragon Ball Kid Buu
-Dark Dragon Ball Turles
-Dark Dragon Ball Slug
-Dark Dragon Ball Janemba
-Dark Dragon Ball Broly

2nd EDIT: We also need new keys for Salsa and Putine for the Universe Creation Saga. Their pics are already posted in this thread.

Not that one, Overflowing Dark Energy is a smaller decrease - not enough on its own to lower the opponent to that stage.
True but here is a scenario for ya

Xeno goku has a Stamina Reduction effect on one of his over 100 cards, that reduce stamina by half (50%) every round
A round in dbh is basically each time the chararcters engage in battle, the round starts when characters begin to engage and ends when they break.
Now in a vs wiki battle this, imagine goku facing off against any character WHO IS TIER 2. After the first round of clashing the opponents stamina would be 50% and after the second 25%, and after the third 12.5%. By time the 4th round starts the opponent will have AT THE VERY MOST 6.25% of there stamina and I say at the Very Most because the enemy will be naturally using up stamina as they fight as well as be taking stamina damage from Goku.

Essentially, by time the 4th round starts Stun Status Effect will automatically be triggered as a result of too little stamina because 6.25% is sounds too little to even stand straight and even then it will DEFINETELY be lower than that considering your taking stamina damage plus using up your own stamina as the fight drags on. Essential the ultimate outcome of incap happens

Now that's Goku with one stamina reduction effect. Try facing him +50 stamina reduction skills of which some are passive and permanent and all of which stack. If so SOMEHOW don't get incap at the very beginning of the fight, then by time the end of the first round you definitely will be.

Incap is gonna be one hell of an instant win con

I think this all checks out but we're missing the Summoning of all the Demon Gods via Demon God Summoning Ritual for Mechikabura. Domino also pointed out he could EDIT: Heal the other Demon homies in his Old Man state too, but he can also use Summoning via Reality Warping to summon Dark Dragon Ball characters. It should be listed that as an old man he can summon:
-Dark Dragon Ball Frieza
-Dark Dragon Ball Cell
-Dark Dragon Ball Kid Buu
-Dark Dragon Ball Turles
-Dark Dragon Ball Slug
-Dark Dragon Ball Janemba
-Dark Dragon Ball Broly

2nd EDIT: We also need new keys for Salsa and Putine for the Universe Creation Saga. Their pics are already posted in this thread.
Demon God Summoning Ritual and Summoning via Reality Warping of Dark Dragon Ball Summons are in his old profile is in his old profile which automatically scales to his new profile. Healing however is in his new profile

So how is the work with the explanations blog proceeding, and should we strictly link to it in the Dragon Ball Games verse page, or the affected character profile pages as well?

Dark King Mechikabura (and TPU) also has Dimensional Domain.

It's an ability that sets the opponent's Stamina to 1 when the user is preparing to use any physical attack, making it so that pretty much anything will stun the target. Stunning, as has been established, prevents the afflicted from doing pretty much anything for a short time, and bypasses usual resistances. Characters with limitless Stamina are just as vulnerable to this.

Mechikabura uses Dimensional Domain during his boss fight in the Mechikabura's Chaotic Castle Saga.

So how is the work with the explanations blog proceeding, and should we strictly link to it in the Dragon Ball Games verse page, or the affected character profile pages as well?
I'm going to be working on the blog this weekend. Domino and I can duo this thing.

Okay. Thank you.

You should initially use the sandbox function in your wiki profile page, so you two can collaborate more efficiently. After that is finished, you should post it as a blog.

It might be easiest if I close the affected character profile pages, and you post a link to the blog in the Dragon Ball Games verse page instead though.

Okay. Thank you.

You should initially use the sandbox function in your wiki profile page, so you two can collaborate more efficiently. After that is finished, you should post it as a blog.

It might be easiest if I close the affected character profile pages, and you post a link to the blog in the Dragon Ball Games verse page instead though.
Well the edit is done, you can close the profile, but let this thread open until Yuraga and Domino finish the blog and post it here for reviewing

Back