• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Mechikabura & Demon God Pantheon (DBH) Abilities + Resistances | Justifications of Status & Cards

While certainly Mechikabura should be more proficient than Towa, and would most likely be physically capable of replicating any of Towa's magic-based abilities, why should we assume he automatically knows how to use them? He was sealed for many millions of years, and Towa (if she was even alive then) spent that time experimenting with new techniques.
Well it is very likely considering his power and status over Towa. Even the "Darkness" form Towa gained for herself before Mechikabura was released is considered to be a lesser transformation compared to a Demon God which Mechikabura could just hand out just like that proving his magical superiority over Towa. It's definitely not farfetched

the only thing i'm confuse is how Attack Negation and Damage Negation fit in VSBW system
  • Attack Negation is basically force opponent to not attack , or rather cancel their attack
  • Damage Negation is when you take damage you negate all the damage you get, could be similar to Invulnerability
Hmm...
Attack Negation can relate to Power Null of Attacks (i think) & Damage Negation sounds like Nigh-Invulnerability

I would like to point that absorbing the Demon God's into his black ball/black hole in the manga does actually physically change and alter Mechikabura. After he used the Demon God's to create his black hole and after absorbing that black hole into his own body, he was now able to contain an entire 2-A multiverse inside his body. This is very clearly something that a normal demon can't do, unless you want to claim that every demon in DBH can contain entire 4D multiverses inside their bodies which is pure nonsense

Well it is very likely considering his power and status over Towa. Even the "Darkness" form Towa gained for herself before Mechikabura was released is considered to be a lesser transformation compared to a Demon God which Mechikabura could just hand out just like that proving his magical superiority over Towa. It's definitely not farfetched
Again, Mechikabura being more powerful than Towa isn't in question, but that doesn't mean Mechikabura automatically knows everything Towa does.

I would like to point that absorbing the Demon God's into his black ball/black hole in the manga does actually physically change and alter Mechikabura. After he used the Demon God's to create his black hole and after absorbing that black hole into his own body, he was now able to contain an entire 2-A multiverse inside his body. This is very clearly something that a normal demon can't do, unless you want to claim that every demon in DBH can contain entire 4D multiverses inside their bodies which is pure nonsense
I covered that earlier, it's not a byproduct of the absorption itself - the absorption have Mechikabura their time power, which he used to attain the Time Power Unleashed transformation, and that allowed him to create and absorb the black hole.

Again, Mechikabura being more powerful than Towa isn't in question, but that doesn't mean Mechikabura automatically knows everything Towa does.

I covered that earlier, it's not a byproduct of the absorption itself - the absorption have Mechikabura their time power, which he used to attain the Time Power Unleashed transformation, and that allowed him to create and absorb the black hole.
I checked out what Domino said and his argument DOES INDEED stand on solid ground

Hmmmm, the only evidence really is the fact that Mechikabura is just simply superior to Towa, but if everyone decides to not accept this I can live with that.
Fair enough.

Alright Domino
While your dealing with Towa and Demigra. i'll finish up here with the demon gods pantheon

Okay so I'm back and continue where i left off

So up first is shroom, Yugara already posted some cards for him which should give him a few abilities, so these cards will focus on completely different abilities.

Disruption counter rush
When you are an attacker and your team's HP is less than half, cancel the attack of one enemy. Also, if the card action is successful, it will counter-attack. In addition, achieving Perfect Trash will permanently halve the damage done by that enemy. [One time only] [Only one counter rush can be activated by the team]
I'm pretty sure, based on how its used in the games, that attack prevention is just guaranteed Dodging to prevent being attacked and then counter attacking afterwards. Not sure how would translate Guaranteed Dodging and Counter Attacking into the Wiki but if i were to try, i'd call it something akin to either Limited Instinctive Reactions or Limited Active Sync as for the second effect it's pretty much Damage Reduction. It could more or less be active sync though, considering how perfectly timed and executed the Dodge and Counter attack are done and that they always work and also given the prevalent nature of probability hax in the series but if you just want to write it off as game mechanics then i won't complain.

What reaps life

When an enemy is stunned by your attack, permanently disable the guards of all the stunned enemies. [every time]
Yugara already mentioned an ability that should give him Dura Neg but i thought this effect could make it Permanent

Elite shield unit
Halves the damage received by unit members. [Limited to 1 round]
Damage Reduction Again
UM9-046.png

Grim Reaper Draw
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will enter draw mode when your team attacks. If successful, the enemy's damage mitigation effect is permanently disabled and the guard is permanently -3000. Furthermore, the more you rub, the more HP of the enemy team will be stolen and the more damage will be done to the enemy. [One time only]
Yuraga already mentioned abilities for Life Force Absorption and Damge Boost. What i'm aiming for is Statistics Reduction of Durability and Damage Reduction Negation.

Dark Empire Unit

Fully recover the energy of all your teams and use the special moves of all enemy teams. [Limited to 1 round]
Recovery of Stamina and according to Domino the second one is Power null
UM12-054.png

Dark Genie Heroes Rush
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will enter Heroes Rush mode at the end of your team's attack. Call the Dark Genie Avatar and attack with your partner in collaboration with three people. Achieve Perfect Trash and permanently steal 30% of enemy power and guards. If the partner is a hero avatar, the effect will increase. [One time only]
Summoning though I believe according to Domino it can only be done with 2 other allies & Statistics Stealing
BM5-CP24.png

Frigid God Meteor
If you make it an attacker, you can activate it at the end of your team's attack. If successful, damage with G Meteor.
[Enemy Supporter Effect] Inflicts damage on the next round of "Enemy Supporter Number x 2000". [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

Limited Ice Manipulation is what i'm really aiming for but also Damage Boost
PSES13-04.png

One last note as regard to Shroom, he actually has two Transformations, His Demon God Form and His Dark Form (True Demon God) but unfortunately I couldn't find any God pictures of Either to post. But yeah that's it.
Domino what do you think about these additions, please tell me your thoughts

Last edited:
So the abilities that should be added for Shroom which I believe you have already agreed upon from Yuraga's Original post would be:

Passive Statistics Amplification
Passive Statistics Reduction
Durability Negation
Damage Reduction Resistance
Passive Probability Manipulation
Summoning of Dark Shenron
Damage Boost
Life Force Absorption
Soul Energy Absorption
Transformation Negation
Stamina Draining and Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Regeneration Negation up to Mid-High
Paralysis Inducement

Some of these may already be on his profile but whatever isn't Please talk with Antvasima and have them Added and Anything you agree with in the comment above this one with the new shroom cards, please have them added as well cause this point your opinion is the Key deciding factor
Thank You Very Much

So up second is Gravy, Yugara already posted some cards for him which should give him a few abilities, so these cards will focus on completely different abilities.

Double attack of spirit
If you make an attacker after the second round, you will double attack with your partner when the team attacks. In addition, the super double effect restores the energy of yourself and your partner. [One time only]
Recovery of Stamina
UM9-045.png

Super ability sealing unit
Seal the super abilities of all enemy teams. [Limited to 1 round]
Power Null

The realm of the strong
If you make it an attacker, the energy of all the attackers of the enemy team will be super down. [One time only]
Passive Stamina Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
BM6-065.png

The power to spring up
When you decide on an attacker's strategy, your energy will be greatly restored. [every time]
Passive Stamina Recovery
PSES12-06.png

One note, Gravy also has a Demon God Transformation, but again i couldn't find any good pictures to post. As always, Domino what do you think about these additions, please tell me your thoughts

So the abilities that should be added for Gravy which I believe you have already agreed upon from Yuraga's Original post would be:

Durability Negation
Passive Power Null
Passive Damage Boost
Life Force Absorption

Just as before,
Some of these may already be on his profile but whatever isn't Please talk with Antvasima and have them Added and Anything you agree with in the comment above this one with the new gravy cards, please have them added as well cause this point your opinion is the Key deciding factor
Thank You Very Much

So these abilities that should be added for Mechikabura which I believe you have already agreed upon from Yuraga's Original & Secondary post. And these would be would be:

Old Mechikabura Key:
Passive Stamina Recovery
Statistics Amplification
Statistics Reduction
Reality Warping
Summoning of Dark Dragon Ball Broly, Frieza, Slug, Janemba, Cell, Buu and Turles

Young Mechikabura Key:
Life Force Absorption
Power Null
Stamina Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Passive Stamina Recovery
Danmaku
Summoning of Dark Shenron, Xeno Dabura, Towa, Putine, Shroom, Gravy & Salsa
Healing

Time Power Unleashed Key
Damage Boost
Passive Stamina Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Passive Damage Boost Reduction

One Last Note
As for the whole Attack Cancelling thing, I know it really is just dodging and then counter attacking but i thought do you want to list that under Active Sync or just say it was just Game Mechanics. Whatever your choice i'll accept.

Again, some of these are probably already on his profile so just disregard those that are already there under the corresponding key

So these abilities that should be added for Putine which I believe you have already agreed upon from Yuraga's Original & Secondary post. And these would be would be:

Damage Boost
Statistics Amplification
Probability Manipulation
Passive Damage Reduction
Status Effect Inducement Resistance
Reactive Power Level that increases stats each round
Summoning Dark Shenron
Statistics Amplification Negation
Stamina Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Life Force Absorption
Limited Fire Manipulation

If any of these are already on her profile then just disregard, otherwise add them
Also one last note, if you agreed to active sync then please let others know that Putine should have it

Last edited:
So these abilities that should be added for Salsa which I believe you have already agreed upon from Yuraga's Original & Secondary post. And these would be would be:

Life Force Absorption
Passive Damage Boost
Summoning of Dark Shenron and Hero Avatar
Passive Statistics Amplification Negation
Damage Boost Negation
Damage Reduction
Statistics Stealing
Attack Reflection
Wind Manipulation

As always, if anything here is already on his profile then disregard it. Just add whatever needs to be added. Please and Thank You.
Also one last note, if you agreed to active sync then please let others know that Salsa should have it

And that's all of everything now
All that is left is to wait to get the go ahead from Antvasima and then these can added to their respective profiles

Yuraga is probably gonna add more stuff to this CRT so let's wait for him aswell.
Hmm...
I doubt it, since everything i just added here came from the Dragon Ball Heroes card site with the most lastest/recent cards, so anything he would add would more than likely not be card related

Still, i've been proven wrong before so it can't hurt to watch and wait and see

I think Counter Rush should just be considered regular dodging, the only reason it's notable is because Heroes doesn't normally have a dodging mechanic.

Some of the above abilities are Units, meaning that they aren't passive and require allies to perform.

Mechikabura's summoning of the Demon Gods should be in his Old key. While the Demon God Summoning Ritual is something he uses as the Dark King, he uses a basically identical ability in the arcade to summon Mira (who had absorbed Towa by this point), Xeno Dabura, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom and Demigra to protect him, fully healed of their injuries.

Otherwise everything looks fine.

I doubt it, since everything i just added here came from the Dragon Ball Heroes card site with the most lastest/recent cards, so anything he would add would more than likely not be card related
True, but there's no problem in adding more hax here lol

So Domino and I have talked and we've come to an agreement. These is a list of all abilities and the corresponding characters it belongs to. If any ability on this list is already on the character in questions profile then just ignore it.

For Shroom

Permanent Durability Negation
Summoning of Dark Shenron & Hero's Avatar
Damage Boost
Life Force Absorption
Soul Energy Absorption
Transformation Negation
Stamina Draining and Reduction which can then result in Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Regeneration Negation up to Mid-High
Paralysis Inducement
Damage Reduction
Statistics Reduction (of Durability)
Damage Reduction Negation
Recovery (of Stamina and with 2 allies present)
Power Null (with 2 allies present)
Statistics Sealing
Limited Ice Manipulation

For Gravy

Durability Negation
Passive Power Null
Passive Damage Boost
Life Force Absorption
Passive Recovery (Stamina)

For Mechikabura

Old Mechikabura Key:
Passive Stamina Recovery
Statistics Amplification
Statistics Reduction
Reality Warping
Summoning of Dark Star Dragon Ball Broly, Frieza, Slug, Janemba, Cell, Buu, Turles, Xeno Dabura, Towa, Putine, Shroom, Gravy & Salsa

Young Mechikabura Key:
Life Force Absorption
Power Null
Passive Stamina Recovery
Danmaku
Healing

Time Power Unleashed Key
Damage Boost
Passive Damage Boost Reduction

For Putine

Damage Boost
Statistics Amplification
Probability Manipulation
Passive Damage Reduction
Status Effect Inducement Resistance
Reactive Power Level that increases stats each round
Summoning Dark Shenron
Statistics Amplification Negation
Life Force Absorption
Limited Fire Manipulation

For Salsa

Life Force Absorption
Passive Damage Boost
Summoning of Dark Shenron and Hero Avatar
Passive Statistics Amplification Negation
Damage Boost Negation
Damage Reduction
Statistics Stealing
Attack Reflection
Wind Manipulation

And that just about covers everything

XxNO7 SCOP3Xx SCOP3Xx (porkpigz6) - Profile | Pinterest

An image for Demon Goddess Putine. The current image on Putine's Profile for Demon Goddess Putine is actually her Second Version Demon Goddess form which she gained thanks to Mechi granting her power

-Status Effect Inducement
-Damage Reduction
-Time Manipulation [Is implied to be beyond Chronoa's temporal abilities and Demigra himself went out of his way to wish for a hax that could specifically defeat Mechikabura from Dark Shenron. The power granted was the Power of Light rather than anything temporal. The combination of the Power of Time, Power of Darkness, Power of Light, and Power of Gods was needed just to seal him. Is vastly stronger than all lesser Demon Gods and has absorbed them all and so should have this resistance regardless. Absorbed Towa who easily in base broke out of Chronoa's Freeze technique]
-Paralysis Inducement [Scales vastly above and absorbed Gravy who broke out of Chamel's Imprisonment Ball]
-Statistics Reduction (Absorbed Towa)
Are these resistances still accepted?

Might I ask, how fast will the passive stamina stuff work in a match?

Does it slowly drain the enemy's stamina or...?

Might I ask, how fast will the passive stamina stuff work in a match?

Does it slowly drain the enemy's stamina or...?
Easy question
I can answer that with WAY TOO MANY examples I can name but let me start with this one from Mechikabura

Overflowing Dark Energy
At the beginning of the battle, the energy of all enemies is reduced, and the fixed damage increase effect of the ability is permanently halved.

It's Literally Triggered the moment the battle commences and the effect reduces the Stamina (Energy being/meaning Stamina) of the Enemy and if the Stamina of the opponent falls way too low it triggers Stun which is virtually unblockable and any damage boosting abilities/effects your opponent would throw at you is permanently halved for the Rest of the Battle

Again this is just one of way too many effects that can do something similar

Does it stay drained for the rest of the match?

If it's instant, and it stays drained, then wouldn't that boost DBH characters by a **** ton in terms of hax? Not a lot of people resist stamina drain, and considering it's passive, DBH characters would be able to incap a lot of characters.

Perhaps even Archie sonic ovo

Back