• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Mechikabura & Demon God Pantheon (DBH) Abilities + Resistances | Justifications of Status & Cards

NO JOKE I was just starting translate those very same cards :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . I was posting links and translations as well but God damn you beat me too it by a long shot. Well done on your part 👍👏
Thanks, sorry I figured I should do it. I was a bit disappointed to see there wasn't more to add to his page from his cards, there just aren't that many to go off of even with the huge update.

By the Way, since were also doing the others demon gods in this ctr, you think we should add any other additional cards for Putine, Gravy, Shroom & Salsa as well???

Too busy but will comment after return from work. But Yuraga, you should make an actual blog for the justification of the DBH card abilities, and link the blog to Dragon Ball (Games) mega profile/page so people that late into the community or don't know about those CRT like this one. So it will save time to explain to people who complain on DBH character match-up about all of the source and reason for the hax the character have

Yeah I plan to Vie-Vie, I have some more work to do.
New Putine stuff:

1A. Curse Counter Rush
When you are an attacker and your team's HP is less than half, cancel the attack of one enemy. Also, if the card action is successful, it will counter-attack. In addition, by achieving Perfect Lush, the enemy's guard will be permanent -5000 & charge impact speed will be permanent and super fast. [One time only] [Only one counter rush can be activated by the team]
Attack Negation.
1B. Freezing Magic
If there are 3 or more enemy teams and their energy is 25% or more at the start of the round, the fixed combat power up effect of the enemy team will be blocked and the energy of all the enemy teams will be reduced only in that round. [every time]
Statistics Amplification Negation + Stamina Reduction but only when there are 3 or more enemies.
UM8-045.png

2. Collapse Draw
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will enter draw mode when your team attacks. If successful, the enemy's guard is permanently -2000. Furthermore, the more you rub, the more HP of the enemy team will be stolen and the more damage will be done to the enemy. [One time only]
Life-Force Absorption.
UM9-044.png

3A. Burning God Meteor
If you make it an attacker, you can activate it at the end of your team's attack. If successful, damage with G Meteor.
[Enemy Attacker Effect] Reduce the H energy of the enemy team by the number of enemy attackers in the next round that was activated. [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

Limited Fire Manipulation
3B. Devil's Hand of The Dark Empire
At the start of the second round, the power of all enemy teams is permanently -1000.
Passive Statistics Reduction.
UM12-DCP3.png

4. Reversal Move
At the end of the round, if your team's HP is 50% or less, the energy of all the enemy teams will be greatly reduced. [One time only]
Stamina Reduction and as a result Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Resistance Bypassing
BM4-056.png

5. Clever Tricks
Combat power made into an attacker At the end of the battle, if the number of fellow attackers is less than that of the enemy attacker, the power of all the enemy teams will be -5000 and the damage done will be weaker only in that round. [One time only]
Damage Reduction.
BM5-065.png

6A. Weak Counter Rush
When you are an attacker and your team's HP is less than half, cancel the attack of one enemy. Also, if the card action is successful, it will counter-attack. In addition, by achieving Perfect Lush, the power of the enemy is permanently -3000. [One time only] [Only one counter rush can be activated by the team]
Attack Negation again.
6B. One Move of Check
Only in the first round, the combat power of the enemy team is halved.
Passive Statistics Reduction once more.
PUMS8-06.png

Too busy but will comment after return from work. But Yuraga, you should make an actual blog for the justification of the DBH card abilities, and link the blog to Dragon Ball (Games) mega profile/page so people that late into the community or don't know about those CRT like this one. So it will save time to explain to people who complain on DBH character match-up about all of the source and reason for the hax the character have
Hey Viet, who can i talk to about adding a profile page for Xeno Pan? I just figured she could/should be added to the roster considering how much of a role she's been playing in the DBH story and and i wanted to know how i could go about getting a profile for her and who should I talk to.

Just incase you couldn't tell im still kinda new at this 😅😅😅

I plan to since I found that new source.
You could probably add for Demigra as well seeing as his Profile hasn't been finalized as of yet...
Then again maybe Demigra already has enough abilities as is...
i don't know
it's your call though

Dabura Cards:

1A. Super Energy of Collapse
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will enter super energy mode when your team attacks. Causes great damage to enemies with a bullet. The more H energy your team has, the more damage you get. If it succeeds, the guard of the attacking enemy is permanently -2000. [One time only]
Statistics Reduction
1B. Devil's Hand of The Dark Empire
At the start of the second round, the power of all enemy teams is permanently -1000.
Passive Statistics Reduction.
UM12-DCP2.png

2. A Blow of Grief
When the Special Move is activated, the damage done to the enemy can be increased. If you burst super, the power damage will be further increased. [every time]
Damage Boost.
BM4-024.png

3. Fast Draw
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will enter draw mode when your team attacks. If successful, the enemy's charge impact speed will be permanent and faster. Furthermore, the more you rub, the more HP of the enemy team will be stolen and the more damage will be done to the enemy. [One time only]
Life-Force Absorption.
PUMS3-18.png

4A. Burning God Meteor
If you make it an attacker, you can activate it at the end of your team's attack. If successful, damage with G Meteor.
[Enemy Attacker Effect] Reduce the H energy of the enemy team by the number of enemy attackers in the next round that was activated. [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

Limited Fire Manipulation.
4B. Evil Plot
If there are 5 or more enemy teams and the number of enemy attackers at the time of strategy decision is 3 or less, the special moves of all enemy attackers in that round are blocked. [every time]
Power Nullification. If there are 5 or more enemies he prevent the opponent from using special moves or techniques.
PUMS6-13.png

5. Interference Counter Rush
When you are an attacker and your team's HP is less than half, cancel the attack of one enemy. Also, if the card action is successful, it will counter-attack. In addition, achieving Perfect Trash will permanently reduce the enemy's Special Move damage by 50%. [One time only] [Only one counter rush can be activated by the team]
Attack Negation + Possible Damage Reduction
UMP-72.png

6. Fearful Gaze
If you make it an attacker when the special move can be activated, it will attack the locked-on enemy and reduce the energy of that enemy. [One time only]
Stamina Reduction and as a result Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Resistance Bypassing.
H7-35.jpg

7A. Hell Barrett S
When your team has a hero avatar, if you make it an attacker after the second round, you will transfer Towa in space-time, do a lot of damage with the special move "Hell Barrett", and reduce the enemy team's H energy by -2. Furthermore, when your team has 6 or more H energies, the damage reduction effect of the attacking enemy is permanently nullified. [One time only]
Summoning Towa and Negate enemy's Damage Reduction effects as a result.
7B. King of the Dark Demon World
Combat Power At the end of the battle, for every 5000 combat power of the enemy team, the hero energy of the enemy team is increased by -1 and your power is permanently increased by 3000. [every time]
Passive Statistics Amplification
HGD4-SEC.jpg

8. Structured Protection
When you are attacked, if you win the charge impact, the enemy's power is permanently -2000. In addition, if you win perfectly, the enemy's power will be permanently -4000. [every time]
Passive Statistics Reduction via Probability Manipulation
HGD7-30.jpg

9. Sucker Punch
Combat Power When you win a battle, you attack by disabling the enemy's guard and damage reduction effect. [every time]
Passive Durability Negation + Damage Reduction Resistance.
JPBC2-07.jpg

Wait wait wait, all other Demon God abilities above are for Mechi or you decide to turning this into CRT for all Demon God?????

Hey Viet, who can i talk to about adding a profile page for Xeno Pan? I just figured she could/should be added to the roster considering how much of a role she's been playing in the DBH story and and i wanted to know how i could go about getting a profile for her and who should I talk to.
For starter, you don't need to ask anyone, just make a profile and add it to the wiki. But this come to a question, if the profile is not unique in term of Tier, AP/Durability, Speed and especially Hax/Abilities the my recommendation is no, it just make the profile like another copy and redundant.
So i want to ask before you make anything, Did Xeno Pan any different from other in term of Abilities, if it is not then no, the profile will just get delete by staff. CC Goku and CC Vegito profile are fine because they have significant different arsenal of hax compare to their Xeno counterpart, make them not another copy of their Xeno version.

Salsa Cards:

1A. Genius Super Slash
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will enter super slash mode when your team attacks. The more you cut it, the more damage it will do. Achieving Perfect Slash permanently halves the enemy's guard and -1s the enemy team's hero energy. [One time only]
Statistics Reduction
1B. Genie Who Manipulates The Wind
When the strategy is decided, if you are an attacker, the charge impact speed of all enemy attackers will be super fast only for that round, and the H energy of the enemy team will be -1. Also, if you are a supporter, the charge impact speed of all fellow attackers will be super slow only for that round, and your team's H energy will be increased by +1. [every time]
Passive Probability Manipulation but it's offensive.
UM9-047.png

2. Wearing A Storm, The Genie Salsa
At the start of each round, if your team's HP is 75% or less, the damage you do to the enemy in that round is 1.5 times. Furthermore, the lower the HP of your team, the better the effect.
Passive Damage Boost that gets better the lower his HP is
UM12-055.png

3. Perfect Control
At the beginning of each round, your miracle perfect rate will increase permanently.
Passive Probability Manipulation Boost.
UM12-DCP6.png

4. Battlefield Tailwind
At the beginning of the second round, the power of all enemy teams is reduced, and the combat power increase rate and damage doubling effect due to power consumption are permanently nullified.
Passive Statistics Reduction + Passive Statistics Amplification Negation & Damage Boost Negation.
BM3-069.png

5. Clever Tricks
Combat power made into an attacker At the end of the battle, if the number of fellow attackers is less than that of the enemy attacker, the power of all the enemy teams will be -5000 and the damage done will be weaker only in that round. [One time only]
Damage Reduction.
BM4-055.png

6. Dark Genie Heroes Rush
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will enter Heroes Rush mode at the end of your team's attack. Call the Dark Genie Avatar and attack with your partner in collaboration with three people. Achieve Perfect Trash and permanently steal 30% of enemy power and guards. If the partner is a hero avatar, the effect will increase. [One time only]
Summoning of the Demon Goddess Hero + Statistics Stealing
BM5-CP23.png

First off, to save having to repeat this for several dozen abilities: we have no reason to assume that Mechikabura got any abilities from absorbing the Demon Gods, and it shouldn't be on his page in the first place.
According to Domino, it's kinda presumptuous to assume Mechikabura can use the abilities of all demon gods. Which kin of agree and disagree on

Given Mechi's character and nature in general, it's not outlandish to assume he could use their powers and abilities given his Dark Magic and God Complex also wouldn't make sense any other way because why would he absorb them if not for their powers cause if we are talking about overall Destructive Power then Mechi already had enough of that to the point he wasn't too concerned about the time patrol and there power wouldn't make much of a difference when compared to his own BUT I can understand where Domino is coming from, cause Mechi never used their abilities in the Manga, Anime and to some extent the games. So it would kinda seem outlandish to assume he could use their abilities when clearly we've never seen him done so before.

Honestly, the whole situation is iffy either way
Assuming he can is iffy cause we've never seen him used them BUT assuming he can't is also iffy ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING MECHI'S CHARACTER AND NATURE NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT IN DRAGON BALL IN GENERAL, WHENEVER A CHARACTER IS ABSORB BY MAGICAL MEANS IT ALWAYS RESULTS IN THE ABILITY TO USE THE ABSORBED TARGETS ABILITIES E.G: Majin Buu, Omega Shenron and Moro

According to Domino, it's kinda presumptuous to assume Mechikabura can use the abilities of all demon gods. Which kin of agree and disagree on

Given Mechi's character and nature in general, it's not outlandish to assume he could use their powers and abilities given his Dark Magic and God Complex also wouldn't make sense any other way because why would he absorb them if not for their powers cause if we are talking about overall Destructive Power then Mechi already had enough of that to the point he wasn't too concerned about the time patrol and there power wouldn't make much of a difference when compared to his own BUT I can understand where Domino is coming from, cause Mechi never used their abilities in the Manga, Anime and to some extent the games. So it would kinda seem outlandish to assume he could use their abilities when clearly we've never seen him done so before.

Honestly, the whole situation is iffy either way
Assuming he can is iffy cause we've never seen him used them BUT assuming he can't is also iffy ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING MECHI'S CHARACTER AND NATURE NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT IN DRAGON BALL IN GENERAL, WHENEVER A CHARACTER IS ABSORB BY MAGICAL MEANS IT ALWAYS RESULTS IN THE ABILITY TO USE THE ABSORBED TARGETS ABILITIES E.G: Majin Buu, Omega Shenron and Moro
Hence why I've posted my newest findings for him.

Mechi use hax of the peoples he absorbed or not is not matter if he have shown to have abilities of people he absorbed, he is reasonably to have them. It could be that he will not use them in character, but it will be worse if we just ignore them and don't add it to his profile

I will point out that absorbtion usually by default grants you the powers and abilities of the target. Cell, Buu, Omega Shenron, Demigra etc. are good examples on this so personally I have no issue with Mechikabura having the abilities of his absorbed Demon's. But we'll see what's decided in the end

Last edited:
Actually Mechikabura did gain limitless regeneration after absorbing time itself into the same black hole where he sucked/absorbed the Demon God's previously inside of and that is a part of his physical being. Since Mechikabura is able to use his absorbed time for endless regeneration I see no issue with him being able to use the abilities of his absorbed Demon's. He absorbed them both into his own body and the black hole that is a part of his physical being

We know exactly why he absorbed them, it was so he could use their strength to attain the Time Power Unleashed transformation. That's all he does with them.

In regards to them sharing some of the same abilities, keep in mind that abilities like Draw and especially Super Ki Blast are very common in Heroes, and he had both before absorbing the Demon Gods.

Mechikabura
1A. Yes
1B. Yes... though I should note that on this wiki, Mechikabura is unlikely to be able to use the Power Null due to the attached condition.
2A. Yes
2B. Yes
3A. Super Ki Blasts can be used by pretty much anyone, this particular variant is no exception.
3B. Yes
3C. Yes
4A. Yes (This is connected to the titular "Diffuse Energy Wave", a homing energy wave that bursts into a bunch of Ki Blasts.)
4B. Yes
4C. Yes
5A. Yes (This is connected to the titular "Super Energy".)
5B. Yes

Putine

1A. No, not negation, Putine dodges the attack and beats down the enemy in response.
1B. Yes
2. Yes
3A. Yes (Connected to the Burning God Meteor, obviously.)
3B. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes, also Statistics Reduction, but only if the number of enemies is greater than her and her allies.
6A. As before, No, just a dodge and counter-attack.
6B. Yes, in this setting not much use though since Power Level is pretty nebulous.

Dabura (Xeno)
1A. Yes (Connected to Super Energy)
1B. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4A. Yes (Connected to Burning God Meteor)
4B. Yes
5. As before, No, just a dodge and counter-attack, with Damage Reduction thrown in if successful.
6. Yes
7A. Yes
7B. Yes
8. Yes
9. Yes

Salsa

1A. Yes (Connected to Super Slash)
1B. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes, plus Statistics Reduction
6. Yes

Actually Mechikabura did gain limitless regeneration after absorbing time itself into the same black hole where he sucked/absorbed the Demon God's previously inside of and that is a part of his physical being. Since Mechikabura is able to use his absorbed time for endless regeneration I see no issue with him being able to use the abilities of his absorbed Demon's. He absorbed them both into his own body and the black hole that is a part of his physical being
Would a possibly suffice?

Probably not Demigra, but Towa maybe. It does seem weird to me that Mechi can't do what Towa can when he's superior to her even in his Old state.

Probably not Demigra, but Towa maybe. It does seem weird to me that Mechi can't do what Towa can when he's superior to her even in his Old state.
While certainly Mechikabura should be more proficient than Towa, and would most likely be physically capable of replicating any of Towa's magic-based abilities, why should we assume he automatically knows how to use them? He was sealed for many millions of years, and Towa (if she was even alive then) spent that time experimenting with new techniques.

We know exactly why he absorbed them, it was so he could use their strength to attain the Time Power Unleashed transformation. That's all he does with them.

In regards to them sharing some of the same abilities, keep in mind that abilities like Draw and especially Super Ki Blast are very common in Heroes, and he had both before absorbing the Demon Gods.
Okay True
What your saying does have some Validity. But regardless the Situation is still gonna be very Iffy.

Here's my reasoning:
In Dragon Ball Media in General, Magical absorption has always ALWAYS resulted in the absorbed target's abilities being used by the absorber. And this result of Magical absorption has VERY CONSISTENT. It's present within the Animes ( Z, GT & Super ) and within the games as well. A few notable examples are: Majin Buu, Omega Shenron, Naturon Shenron, Moro, Majuub and Multiple other Instances across games Xenoverse, Fusions & Heroes.
There has never been any moment in the animes in which a character wasn't magically absorbed and it didn't result in the character being able to use their powers (at least to my knowledge anyways) making the applications of magical absorption very consistent and implications of Mechikabura being able to use their powers justified.

One more thing, is the character is general. The team behind Mechikabura's character & power obviously designed him to be overpowered and broken, so assuming that Mechi would be able to use their powers isn't to far off. Plus given his character and nature in general since he's very inception, it's clear he wasn't designed to be a fair fight, for crying out loud he had to be beaten by sealing and the seal itself is clutch as it had to formed by using the power of God, of Light, of Darkness and of Time all of which could only be acheived by sworn enemies working together..

Finally, im aware that he STILL HAS NOT USED THEIR POWERS IN CANON, but given everything i've explained i do believe it is as least posssible. So if anything you could just make another section in his abilities profile for those powers he could potentially use. Maybe not in character but potentially all the same

Thank You

One more question for you Domino
Should we give all Characters who are capable of using God Meteor, the ability to bypass defensive skills.
I reason why I ask is because I've being a little experiment with DBH World Mission
Xeno Cell has an ability called Perfect Xenobody which makes it so that he can't be dealt more than 1000 damage at a time and characters who can use meteor skills can evidently bypass this ability dealing more 1000 damage when meteor skill is used. If that is the case then should we give all characters with meteor skills the ability to bypass defensive skillls

Tell me if you agree

the only thing i'm confuse is how Attack Negation and Damage Negation fit in VSBW system
  • Attack Negation is basically force opponent to not attack , or rather cancel their attack
  • Damage Negation is when you take damage you negate all the damage you get, could be similar to Invulnerability

Here's my reasoning:
In Dragon Ball Media in General, Magical absorption has always ALWAYS resulted in the absorbed target's abilities being used by the absorber. And this result of Magical absorption has VERY CONSISTENT. It's present within the Animes ( Z, GT & Super ) and within the games as well. A few notable examples are: Majin Buu, Omega Shenron, Naturon Shenron, Moro, Majuub and Multiple other Instances across games Xenoverse, Fusions & Heroes.
There has never been any moment in the animes in which a character wasn't magically absorbed and it didn't result in the character being able to use their powers (at least to my knowledge anyways) making the applications of magical absorption very consistent and implications of Mechikabura being able to use their powers justified.
The fundamental difference between Mechikabura's absorption, and the other magical forms of absorption, is that most of those basically merged the absorber with the targets, whereas in this instance Mechikabura himself isn't changing. I think a better comparison would be to characters like Cell (on regular humans, not the Androids), Hirudegarn or Luud - the absorption doesn't change him in any physical way, it purely fuels his power (time power, in this case). While Mechikabura does transform after absorbing the Demon Gods, other media and Mechikabura's own dialogue in that scene makes it clear that it is not a result of the absorption itself - rather him using the time energy gathered from the Demon Gods to enable the transformation.

One more question for you Domino
Should we give all Characters who are capable of using God Meteor, the ability to bypass defensive skills.
I reason why I ask is because I've being a little experiment with DBH World Mission
Xeno Cell has an ability called Perfect Xenobody which makes it so that he can't be dealt more than 1000 damage at a time and characters who can use meteor skills can evidently bypass this ability dealing more 1000 damage when meteor skill is used. If that is the case then should we give all characters with meteor skills the ability to bypass defensive skillls

Tell me if you agree
I wouldn't say so, CAA attacks in general (which God Meteor is an example of) aren't affected by damage caps because damage caps only activate during regular attacks. For the purposes of this wiki it would be considered purely a gameplay mechanic.

The fundamental difference between Mechikabura's absorption, and the other magical forms of absorption, is that most of those basically merged the absorber with the targets, whereas in this instance Mechikabura himself isn't changing. I think a better comparison would be to characters like Cell (on regular humans, not the Androids), Hirudegarn or Luud - the absorption doesn't change him in any physical way, it purely fuels his power (time power, in this case). While Mechikabura does transform after absorbing the Demon Gods, other media and Mechikabura's own dialogue in that scene makes it clear that it is not a result of the absorption itself - rather him using the time energy gathered from the Demon Gods to enable the transformation.
Okay, That's actually a really sound arguement. 👏👏👏

I wouldn't say so, CAA attacks in general (which God Meteor is an example of) aren't affected by damage caps because damage caps only activate during regular attacks. For the purposes of this wiki it would be considered purely a gameplay mechanic.
Alright, thanks for you input 👍

Back