• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Mario upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>character-stats-and-profiles

Bad idea, dude. Do you have permission from the creation of that work to openly present it here?

Dino Ranger Black said:
Sorry but we clearly can't accept this, especially considering the wiki it's from. I'll close this thread.
What's wrong with the wiki? It's just one that disagrees with this one on a few topics

It's not a legitimate source for information and it goes against our regulations in determining a character's tier and abilities.

At best, the Dream Depot could be 2-A using some of the scans and explanations from his blog but assuming that its any higher such as considering it as a "5-D structure" and "possibly infinite-dimensional" is a huge no-no.

Not to mention that the Dream Depot is only found in the Super Mario verse + the Paper Mario verse originates within a book and it's a separate alternate dimension, not connected + the Pure Hearts, Chaos Heart, Paper Mario, and Super Dimentio were never implied, stated, nor shown to manipulate/affect Dreams (yes, I have checked the games, the wiki, and any official info. relating to Paper Mario and there is currently no evidence of that whatsoever, so please don't make an argument against this, its unnecessary and considered to be pointless, thx).

I rest my case there.

That's major extrapolation. Even if the dream depot had an infinite number of universe, infinitely expanding =/= infinite dimensional structure. You can never reach infinite dimensions by stacking 4-D space-time continuum.

This would at best be "At least 2-A" (And even that takes too many assumptions for my liking), but High 2-A to possibly High 1-B is just stretching it to an unreasonable level.

Dimensions really don't work that way. You don't reach 5-D by piling up infinite multiverses.

That's 2-A at best.

Also:

>It's the Underworld so "bottomless" isn't hyperbole

What

2-A isn't legit.

A pit being "bottomless" is an obvious figure of speech.

No bottomless pit -> No infinite people -> No infinite universes -> No 2-A

We are not making the Dream Depot 2-A, people. We stick to what we know, not speculation or vague phrases. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back