• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive (and probably controversial) buff for X784 and X793 Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh I'm gonna get eaten alive for this...

So as we know, X784 Laxus is a 7-B for being comparable to Gildarts (who is above Makarov) and Hades (who is >> Makarov). Also, we know that Makarov in X784 is 27.3 megatons, so X784 Laxus is also at that level due to the aforementioned scaling.

However, the fact is, in his fight with Natsu and Gajeel, the 2 of them hold their own against him (even if there is still a notable gap) and tank plenty of hits from him.

Examples of either of them tanking Laxus's blows: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Examples of them matching and/or hurting him: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

With these many instances during the battle of Natsu and Gajeel holding their own against Laxus in regards of both tanking his blows and at the very least hurting him, it's hard to deny that they should scale to him.

Now, considering that he tanked a combined roar from the 2 of them with moderate damage, we can assume that they each only scale to half of his power (or 13.65 megatons each), which would fit with how X784 Makarov and people like him are usually portrayed as far above X784 Base Natsu.

The Low 7-B Zancrow calc could still be used probably for fodder/weaklings in X784, since the only other option if this was accepted would be to downscale them to baseline 7-B (6.3 megatons).

But that's not all. Not by a long shot.

See, X791 Millianna scales above X791 Max, who in turn scales above X784 Base Natsu. Thus, Millianna would upscale above 13.65 megatons.

Millianna scored 365 MPF, or about 37.397 kilotons per MPF. See where I'm going with this?

Orga's MPF was 3825, or about 143 megatons (Mountain Level). Considering that Natsu would at least be around this level, it'd make sense that with this power level he could at least scratch Mard Geer even though Base Mard Geer stomped him.

Also, since Demon Jiemma required the combined power of Sting and Rogue to kill, that'd put him at 286 megatons, which is just below a casual Mard Geer's 304 megatons. Not the worst scaling when you think about it,

Jura's MPF was 8544, or 319.522 megatons (Mountain Level), which would upgrade Laxus, Jellal, Gildarts, the Dragons, WSDM Future Rogue, and HFDM Natsu. That's right, 7-A Dragons and X791 Laxus are back, baby!

Cana's Fairy Glitter was 9999, or 373.935 megatons (Mountain Level)

Also, Alvarez Soldiers on their own would likely go up to just 7-A at minimum.

Anyways, there's my CRT. Also, I meant X791 and not X793 in the title.

Please don't kill me.

56bYJ89.gif

Such an abuse of everything I stand for

For a more detailed reason why I insta no this

First of all, before the fight even begins, he takes a direct attack from Mystogan. At the beginning of his and Natsu's fight, Laxus flat out isn't going all out, he's treating Natsu as a joke, which allows Natsu to get a good punch in and it does minor damage. But then the fight continues with Natsu only landing hits when Laxus is off guard via paying attention to Thunder Palace. Then Laxus gets more serious and ragdolls Natsu, slapping around and was gonna finish him off with Raging Bolt, but Gajeel of course saves Natsu. Then Natsu and Gajeel working together manages to pressure Laxus a bit more and do some more damage, but at the end of it all, Laxus is hardly injured, in fact he's disappointed at how little Natsu and Gajeel did even when going all out together, he then finally goes all out and uses Dragon Slayer Magic, taking Natsu and Gajeel down. He then wastes a bunch of magic power using a Fairy Law that does jack shit. Natsu gets back up and tries to fight, but yet again, he gets completely dominated, unable to do anything, and only when Laxus wastes yet another large amount of magic power with his Heavenward Halberd, that Natsu is able to win... By spamming 6 Spells in succession

At every point in this fight, Natsu and Gajeel on their own can't keep up with a serious Laxus at all and they only do minimal damage, even when working together and throwing everything they have at him. Yes they take a bunch of attacks from him, but I attribute that mainly to Natsu and Gajeel's Endurance of being able to keep fighting after taking tons of punishment. It's very evidently said and shown that Laxus is far stronger and that Natsu and Gajeel stand no chance regularly, even when they work together. The only reason they won is cause Laxus wasted a ton of magic throughout the entire fight by missing spells and then pulling the Fairy Law stunt. Gajeel literally says after the battle that it wasn't really a win due to the circumstances and that Laxus is an absolute monster, literally scaring him as to what would have happened if Laxus had fought Phantom Lord.

Not to mention the main feat of Laxus being 7-B to begin with is from fighting Base Hades, who solos Team Natsu so bad, it's not even funny. Like Base Natsu gets shit on by a casual Base Hades so bad, it's not even funny. But you wanna scale that Natsu to 1/2 of Base Hades? Are you nuts?

No I don't agree with any of this, and the abuse of the MPF when the initial CRT wasn't even finished... I mean come on man, even you knew this was a bad CRT

No I don't agree with any of this, and the abuse of the MPF when the initial CRT wasn't even finished... I mean come on man, even you knew this was a bad CRT
Well what did ya expect from the guy who just constantly making upgrades cause “he wants want them to reach tier 6”

I didn't think it was bad per se, just potentially contraversial. And as I'm seeing right now, it is very controversial.

And perhaps X784 Natsu's Secret Art attacks alone could be upgraded (with no one else getting any buff), since the fact of the matter is those Secret moves did do a lot more damage than his other attacks.

And @BlackeJan , as per usual, you can go fornicate yourself.

And @BlackeJan , as per usual, you can go fornicate yourself.
Naw. Majority of the CRTs u create are just trying to get upgrades. I knew the moment ya made that CRT with the MPF that u had something up your sleeves. Ever since the whole “I want FT to be tier 6” u let it been known what u have been trying to accomplish and throwing away accuracy while abusing what we have been doing

Just wanna clarify that I did all of this last night, so it was not connected at all to the creation of my first MPF CRT.

Naw. Majority of the CRTs u create are just trying to get upgrades. I knew the moment ya made that CRT with the MPF that u had something up your sleeves. Ever since the whole “I want FT to be tier 6” u let it been known what u have been trying to accomplish and throwing away accuracy while abusing what we have been doing
Bruh, stay civil lmao

@DemonGodMitchAubin , you made very good points about Laxus being >>>> Base Natsu and Gajeel, but that gives me a far more reasonable idea.

Here's the thing: Would Natsu and Gajeel even have been able to hurt Laxus if they were only at barely more than 1/10 of his strength each? Or have been able to repeatedly tank his blows?

Instead, how about Base Natsu/Gajeel be upgraded to Baseline 7-B (6.3 megatons)? That way, they're still way below Laxus, but it's definitely more reasonable then having them at just over 1/10 each of Laxus's power.

As the guy responsible for the Low 7-B X784 Team Natsu, what Mitch and Gamer said. Natsu and Gajeel are only strong enough to somewhat bother Laxus and base Hades when they aren’t trying which is why they even got Low 7-B and aren’t still 7-C scrubs. The moment those guys even thought to try, Team Natsu tiers got stomped like nobody’s business. Your own OP would disagree with your proposal as well by bringing up Gildarts as him just flexing his magic had Natsu giving up entirely.

On the baseline 7-B stuff, nah. There isn’t any actual reason for them to scale to that besides you feel it makes more sense. Rn the highest feat that they actually scale to is 2.6 megatons which isn’t even Low 7-B+. Said figure is also what they scale to at the end of X784 and harmed Natsu. Hades bodied them and Laxus at best fought them while they were 2.6. At worst they weren’t even 2.6 megatons yet since we know that the guild was rushing around training and doing missions to get stronger in preparation for the S class trials.

Natsu and Gajeel do not scale to Laxus at that point

Laxus was blatantly holding back on purpose+holding back mentally as that was the whole narrative of the arc that Laxus actually loved Fairy Tail and couldn't bring himself to actually tear it down

Hence why he wasn't held back by any mental shit anymore on Tenrou he was slapping around Base Hades and being compared to Gildarts

He was always that strong and Mashima made that even more clear when during the GMG he beat Jura who was Gildarts tier and now in 100 Year Quest he likely going to beat Kirin who even while a little serious is Gildarts tier

It pretty consistent for Mashima to have Laxus that strong. Almost as strong as Gildarts but not quite equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back