• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Nice. Though you can also find the Lifting Strength for Lance's gravity as well. To do that, you need to find the mass, which is Volume x Density. Since you are using rock, then the density of rock would be 2700 Kg/Meters^3.
But I don't know height that Lance lift, but if We Using the ang size minimum height would be 16 meters.

But I don't know height that Lance lift, but if We Using the ang size minimum height would be 16 meters.
Hmmm? I mean, you are calculating a crater created by Lance by pushing the ground down. You already founded the volume which is 2,246.33367. If you multiply that by 2700, you get 6065100.909 kg, which is Class M I believe

Hi

I would like to say that Mashle has some “universal” powers

From what I've seen we can list more than six for the entire verse.

I mean, there are several powers assigned to 99% of characters

Flight
Sleep induction
Construct creation
Magic Denial
Etc...

It's just that in Wrongidea's profile it was that she was a man and so far I'm not sure of the gender of this "being".

I don't think Mash is Supersonic, or at most he doesn't always fight at that level of speed, more like he can accelerate up to that level.

Even then we'd be relying on a character statement from a character that's weaker and slower than them. This same character contradicts this statement in Chapter 61 when they explicitly stated that Mash is not as fast as sound, or not fast enough to catch someone who moves at the speed of sound, on top of two other, stronger characters agreeing with him. So it's safe to say we can't rely on their statements, at least in this particular fight.

Mash had to limit Macaron's movements into two directions and he barely caught them.

Same speed issue with this:
I Already made This Little prototype of Margarette Profile idk if there's still a lot missing or no, Cmiiw.
Why would Macaron's attack speed be rated as Subsonic, and Sound Metamorphose be rated as "higher" than Supersonic when both of these things are explicitly stated to be Transonic? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Macaron themself aren't Transonic, only with their Magic. With Metamorphosis do Macaron actually moves at Transonic speeds. Macaron was overwhelming Mash who couldn't tag them at that point, and Mash had to rely on sensing Macaron's attack before it actually hit him via sensing the sound that travelled faster in the ground to the wall (Chapter 60).

In other words we have to evaluate their other speed feats as they're most likely not supersonic.

As for Macaron's Gender, they identify themselves as Female. They're biologically ambiguous however, though that's sex.

Back