• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

I only realized it now, but it seems that only Finn was the only one who had reflexes good enough to see Mash digging, does he escale above the other characters or is he an outlier?

I only realized it now, but it seems that only Finn was the only one who had reflexes good enough to see Mash digging, does he escale above the other characters or is he an outlier?
We don't know the true power Of Finn, Since he always feel not confident about Himself, I think Unknown Rating seems Okay

What would be Mashle intelligence? He does lack common sense but he finds rather creative ways of fighting his opponents, I would say maybe Above Average to Gifted

Last edited:
images

Should be posted on Calc Evaluation btw

Eh, it fine. It been evaluated already so at least it’s okay… at least until an actual size of the forest is found instead of assuming an average forest size

Last edited:
Will probably get better feats soon considering the stadium sized ball of death summoned by that thorn crowned weirdo

In the seventh chapter, there is a demonstration of Mash's aim a few tens of meters away, along with what appears to be a 9-B / 9-A feat (when Mash throws the ball for the first time);

In the same feat Mash throws the ball in the ring around 97 times in a short period of time (Probably 5 seconds), where he launched the ball and it returned over a distance of several meters;

In chapter 8 Mash plucked a root from the earth, this could yield a class 1 or 5 strengh;

In chapter 9, when Mash fires to rescue his friends, he appears to perform a 9-A or 8-C feat by moving the wind;

Also, it should be noted several 9-B achievements of durability for various secondary characters.

This is looks good
Eh, it fine. It been evaluated already so at least it’s okay… at least until an actual size of the forest is found instead of assuming an average forest size
I think Calc group Members already Accepted your Calculation

Pseudo Flight ( capable To floating by Kicking the Air at high Speed) , Fire Manipulation (by Using Hand Drill Technique, he capable produce Massive fire in short time) , High Pain Tolerance

Back