• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Calculation Stacking

Okay so...

Levis has 8000 kmh railguns and states he can compete with Visionaries as a result.- Chapter 96

Levis then states Domina is invincible and there's no way Mash stands a chance against him like that because Domina brutalized a Visionary as a Kid.- Chapter 92

Now, are these two events close enough in proximity to each other in the timeline that it'd be viable to scale Domina's Third Form watersprouts to that speed? As in, are the events far apart by only a factor of minutes? Because if they are far apart by a matter of days or higher, you're screwed.

So, how far apart are Chapter 92 and 96?

Okay so...

Levis has 8000 kmh railguns and states he can compete with Visionaries as a result.- Chapter 96

Levis then states Domina is invincible and there's no way Mash stands a chance against him like that because Domina brutalized a Visionary as a Kid.- Chapter 92

Now, are these two events close enough in proximity to each other in the timeline that it'd be viable to scale Domina's Third Form watersprouts to that speed? As in, are the events far apart by only a factor of minutes? Because if they are far apart by a matter of days or higher, you're screwed.

So, how far apart are Chapter 92 and 96?
They're in the same day, so yeah, only a few minutes apart.

They're in the same day, so yeah, only a few minutes apart.
Great, then I think it should be usable, but get more opinions from the other calc members.

Also what about my compilation of images to find a lowballed distance 😥
Not too sure, me personally I'd just use the distance between the two afterimages, multiply that with the "tens of thousands of times" statement and use 10K and 20K as my ends. Much more accurate and leaves little room for error.

Great, then I think it should be usable, but get more opinions from the other calc members.

Not too sure, me personally I'd just use the distance between the two afterimages, multiply that with the "tens of thousands of times" statement and use 10K and 20K as my ends. Much more accurate and leaves little room for error.
Oh wait, are you talking about the Mad Lance attack from Domina, or the bucket brigade? Because I still find it possible to calculate the heights, and then angsize the closet afterimage of Mash shown on panel to Poseidon to find a distance.

Oh wait, are you talking about the Mad Lance attack from Domina, or the bucket brigade? Because I still find it possible to calculate the heights, and then angsize the closet afterimage of Mash shown on panel to Poseidon to find a distance.
Bucket Brigade I think. Mash creates afterimages, no?

I disagree with 10k TENS of Thousand start at 20k and end at 90k. My calc prefer the mid end 45k considering that's would be Consistent with Mash 65k Punches. it might sound bad in comparison but it's closer to consistency.

I disagree with 10k TENS of Thousand start at 20k and end at 90k. My calc prefer the mid end 45k considering that's would be Consistent with Mash 65k Punches. it might sound bad in comparison but it's closer to consistency.
Very well then. 20K end, 45K end and 90K end.

Bucket Brigade I think. Mash creates afterimages, no?
Yeah, multiple. And he does thos twns of thousands of times. So here's what I think.

Find the distance through angsizing if possible, by finding the height of Domina and then Poseidon. Then multiple the distance tens if thousands of times, because he does it tens of thousands of times. At least that's what I'm getting here.

Very well then. 20K end, 45K end and 90K end.
it's just a matter of determining which method to use, if the usual method we can see in my calculations, and if it's yours method then we will assume the speed of Domina's Water spear with Lowball speed is the same as the speed of the Railgun which is (2722,400 m/s )÷ (0,013 s) × (37,14 × 45k) = 349 995 932 000 m/s (1167c/MFTL+). Is this Correct?

it's just a matter of determining which method to use, if the usual method we can see in my calculations, and if it's yours method then we will assume the speed of Domina's Water spear with Lowball speed is the same as the speed of the Railgun which is (2722,400 m/s )÷ (0,013 s) × (37,14 × 45k) = 349 995 932 000 m/s (1167c/MFTL+). Is this Correct?
Nah, Subsonic baseline timeframe (0.0292 s) should be used, and snail speed is absolutely off the table here, get rid of snail speed. Walking speed is what we should use at the bare minimum (1.57 m/s), given that Mash was incredibly fast but didn't bother putting much effort into bucketing the water sprout.

As for distance moved, use the distance between the two afterimages of Mash. This is the image we want. LIFE_OF_KING calc'd this to be around 0.85 m

So, now the ends.

20000 times moved * 0.85= 17000 m

45000 times moved * 0.85= 38250 m

90000 times moved * 0.85= 76500 m

Time for the Apparent Speeds of Mash.

Low-end= 17000 / 0.0292= 582191.780822 m/s apparent speed

Mid-end= 38250 / 0.0292= 1309931.50685 m/s apparent speed

High-end= 76500 / 0.0292= 2619863.0137 m/s apparent speed.

Time for the big guns. Slow-mo formula.

Person's True Speed: (Object's True Speed/Object's Apparent Speed) * Person's Apparent Speed

Person is Mash. Person's Apparent Speed is the three above.

Object is Domina's Water Sprout. Object True speed is 8000 kmh as per the chapter's words which is 2222.2222 m/s.

Object Apparent Speed is at least 1.57 m/s as per the average walking speed of 3-4 mph (1.34112-1.79 m/s)

Low-end= (2222.2222/1.57) * 582191.780822= 824050636.943 m/s or 2.749 c (FTL)

Mid-end= (2222.2222/1.57) * 1309931.50685= 1854113933.12 m/s or 6.184658365 c (FTL)

High-end= (2222.2222/1.57) * 2619863.0137= 3708227866.24 m/s or 12.36931673 c (FTL+)

Yeah, I knew it. Anything above FTL or even FTL+ is a crapshoot.

Nah, Subsonic baseline timeframe (0.0292 s) should be used, and snail speed is absolutely off the table here, get rid of snail speed. Walking speed is what we should use at the bare minimum (1.57 m/s), given that Mash was incredibly fast but didn't bother putting much effort into bucketing the water sprout.

As for distance moved, use the distance between the two afterimages of Mash. This is the image we want. LIFE_OF_KING calc'd this to be around 0.85 m

So, now the ends.

20000 times moved * 0.85= 17000 m

45000 times moved * 0.85= 38250 m

90000 times moved * 0.85= 76500 m

Time for the Apparent Speeds of Mash.

Low-end= 17000 / 0.0292= 582191.780822 m/s apparent speed

Mid-end= 38250 / 0.0292= 1309931.50685 m/s apparent speed

High-end= 76500 / 0.0292= 2619863.0137 m/s apparent speed.

Time for the big guns. Slow-mo formula.

Person's True Speed: (Object's True Speed/Object's Apparent Speed) * Person's Apparent Speed

Person is Mash. Person's Apparent Speed is the three above.

Object is Domina's Water Sprout. Object True speed is 8000 kmh as per the chapter's words which is 2222.2222 m/s.

Object Apparent Speed is at least 1.57 m/s as per the average walking speed of 3-4 mph (1.34112-1.79 m/s)

Low-end= (2222.2222/1.57) * 582191.780822= 824050636.943 m/s or 2.749 c (FTL)

Mid-end= (2222.2222/1.57) * 1309931.50685= 1854113933.12 m/s or 6.184658365 c (FTL)

High-end= (2222.2222/1.57) * 2619863.0137= 3708227866.24 m/s or 12.36931673 c (FTL+)

Yeah, I knew it. Anything above FTL or even FTL+ is a crapshoot.
You make it sound like FTL is pathetic

1. This guy will probably destroy this feat, so don't get too happy
However, there is the legendary "Punch Squared" technique that may make the result consistent depending on how it is used. Because

2^2 = 4
4^2 = 16
16^2 = 256
256^2 = 65536
65536^2 = 4294967296
4294967296^2 = 1.8446744e+19
etc

So is 50:50

SoL statement to destroy my dreams
Punch Squared to save my dreams
20000 * 0.85= 17000 m
It is not said that Mash created 20000 illusions, it is said that he repeated the movement 20000 times
All this 20k times
Subsonic baseline timeframe (0.0292 s)
With this the result changes to 105686.886667c meters

What is the scaling chain from the statement to the feat as of this new revelation?

What is the scaling chain from the statement to the feat as of this new revelation?
Basically...

So Domina is unquantifiably above Levis who in turn is comparable to the 8000 kmh. So.... Domina is unquantifiably above 8000 kmh but we don't know how much so 8000 kmh is what we're stuck with. No more, no less. All this was confirmed in more or less the same timeframe within minutes of each other (Basically Chapter 92 and 96 happen within minutes of each other). So I think it's safe to say that this is not a separate instance issue.

Only issue now is determining what the distance moved was.

However, there is the legendary "Punch Squared" technique that may make the result consistent depending on how it is used. Because

2^2 = 4
4^2 = 16
16^2 = 256
256^2 = 65536
65536^2 = 4294967296
4294967296^2 = 1.8446744e+19
etc

So is 50:50

SoL statement to destroy my dreams
Punch Squared to save my dreams

It is not said that Mash created 20000 illusions, it is said that he repeated the movement 20000 times

All this 20k times

With this the result changes to 105686.886667c meters
So uh... Each long movement that is 27-45 meters worth of after images is 1 set.

And he repeated this set 20-90 thousand times?

Well, the problem is, the visuals aren't exactly the best to ang-size those scans, so I went with the distance between the afterimages as a low-ball as the image is much clearer there.

Basically...

Levis then states Domina is invincible and there's no way Mash stands a chance against him like that because Domina brutalized a Visionary as a Kid.

So Domina is unquantifiably above Levis who in turn is comparable to the 8000 kmh. So.... Domina is unquantifiably above 8000 kmh but we don't know how much so 8000 kmh is what we're stuck with. No more, no less.

Only issue now is determining what the distance moved was.
Calling someone "invincible" can mean a lot of things outside of speed. Really, by default it just refers to durability.

So it seems like we're left with Levis < Visionaries < Domina, and that scaling is based off of an off-screen fight done as a kid, with no idea how the Visionary was taken out. We can't even clearly apply speed scaling there; the Visionary could've been taken off-guard.

I am surprised that you're willing to accept that.

Calling someone "invincible" can mean a lot of things outside of speed. Really, by default it just refers to durability.
Okay, I guess you don't understand or AnAverange is wrong Or both

Mash is NEVER serious or going with all out in ANY moment, fight, or anything within the series, this being something thanks to his subconscious to hold back regardless of how dangerous the situation is. So whether he is "going all out" or not is not relevant, what we have to look at is Mash's level between one fight and another to determine how strong he is from one fight to the next, and in the case between Domina and Lévis's Secondth, the difference is ridiculous big. To give you an idea, Lévis's Secondth (Raigun) is considered to be able to compare with visionaries, while Domina as a kid was able to defeat and destroy a visionary without difficulty, he is also called the most powerful enemy and was the first to make Mash remove his bracelets, which limit his strength.

I REALLY don't know why it is so difficult to consider Domina's Third Line to be faster than the Raigun. Like, for real

Mash vs Railgun
Mash vs Domina's Third Line

The son of a bitch is literally FTE and is too fast for Mash to predict. Besides Lévis HIMSELF calls Domina as invincible
Isn't 92 the part where Levis yaps about Domina being invincible? And 96 being the one where he makes the 8000 kmh statement and being comparable to the Visionaries in one single panel?
90 = 8000km/h statement
92 = "Domina is invincible"

So it seems like we're left with Levis < Visionaries < Domina, and that scaling is based off of an off-screen fight done as a kid, with no idea how the Visionary was taken out. We can't even clearly apply speed scaling there; the Visionary could've been taken off-guard.

I am surprised that you're willing to accept that.
Never thought it'd be a case of just sheer durability and AP, but I think, Life, Average and WrongIdea might be able to clarify this a bit more, granted I am not familiar with the story and I'm not just gonna let this through right away.

@LIFE_OF_KING @WrongIdea21 @AnAverageUsername Do you have evidence that "invincible" here doesn't just mean durability and AP alone but also speed?

90 = 8000km/h statement

92 = "Domina is invincible"
And these happen within minutes of each other? How long does Chapter 96 take place after 92?

And again, is there proof that "invincible" here also refers speed as a winning factor and that no "catching foes off-guard" BS is going on here?

And these happen within minutes of each other? How long does Chapter 96 take place after 92?
If this is referring to the Domina fight right after Levis' fight, it happens right after.
And again, is there proof that "invincible" here also refers speed as a winning factor and that no "catching foes off-guard" BS is going on here?
I'm pretty sure we're shown a fight between Domina and 3 visionary candidates. And in that fight, Domima just walks up to them and massacres them without even trying. So if there was a statement about Domina fighting DV's as a kid, I dont remember, he may have done the same. But my memory is shit so please rely on LOK.

If this is referring to the Domina fight right after Levis' fight, it happens right after.

I'm pretty sure we're shown a fight between Domina and 3 visionary candidates. And in that fight, Domima just walks up to them and massacres them without even trying. So if there was a statement about Domina fighting DV's as a kid, I dont remember, he may have done the same. But my memory is shit so please rely on LOK.
Scans would be appreciated where we are shown that this is the case.

I literally showed you
Those aren't good evidence.

Chapter where Domina casually massacres 3 visionary candidates. 2 of them can't even react and get taken out instantly while the 3rd, who unleashed his secondths right away, gets stopped, as Domina once again casually appears behind him and stabs the candidate through the chest.
This on the other hand... this might be it.

@Agnaa What do you think now?

Dope, so it's a scaling chain with two steps across 18 chapters. I still hold the same calc stacking concerns I did in the OP, despite the chain being different.

Dope, so it's a scaling chain with two steps across 18 chapters. I still hold the same calc stacking concerns I did in the OP, despite the chain being different.
I think the blitz in those scans only serve as evidence to support Levis's claims at this point.

I think the blitz in those scans only serve as evidence to support Levis's claims at this point.
So we've gone from "The speed has to be stated in that scene" to "The speed has to be stated for a character involved" to "Any scaling has to have happened within minutes of the feat" to "The scaling just has to involve blitzing."

I do not like this watering down of what's considered exempt from calc stacking.

So we've gone from "The speed has to be stated in that scene" to "The speed has to be stated for a character involved" to "Any scaling has to have happened within minutes of the feat" to "The scaling just has to involve blitzing."

I do not like this watering down of what's considered exempt from calc stacking.
Eh, I think KLOL is just mentioning how it adds more evidence to the whole blitzing stuff. Especially since this is a super casual Domina.

The speed and the comparison are stated in that exact scene, while the whole "Invincible" stuff and "killing stuff happens only two chapters after. The actual proof that it was also a blitz and not just just a brute-force attempt is 12 chapters before the speed statement comes in, but that's not really used here. Because Levis makes mention of a kid Domina doing the same thing, and Adult Domina is like, most likely way faster than his kid self.

So basically, this simply isn't a "scaling just has to involve blitzing", this is a "scaling involving blitzing is stated to be done by a younger version" in 92, while the speed statement and Visionaries comparison part takes place in 90. 78 is just evidence. But it does show the story confirming this scaling to be legit within the verse.

If I were to be more strict I'd personally be using water jet speeds instead. Would wield Relativistic+ FTL+ results with that bare minimum using same walking speed assumption as object apparent speed, could be higher for 1200 m/s variants.

This however, still does not solve the issue to consider as to how long one afterimage set made by Mash is.

Last edited:
Does Chapter 78 show the scene that occurred when Domina was a child, or does it show some time that Domina killed the Visionaries as an adult?

Back