• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Devil Host's Rematch (Mash vs Asta)

Sometimes I regret this thread.....

If only Mash was at 6-A, someday....

Also, I still need votes, so if anyone new hear can do so, please read over the thread.

Ok I’ll be srs.

Mash can dodge the swords, he’s got instinctive reaction that lets him dodge attacks, he could even move while asleep. So Asta’s gonna have trouble landing any hit with his swords.

Asta’s ki sensing is good and he can sense Mash too, but people on Asta’s level of speed can land hits so I don’t see why Mash couldn’t land a single grab on Asta and start choking him out.

Ok I’ll be srs.

lol

Mash can dodge the swords, he’s got instinctive reaction that lets him dodge attacks, he could even move while asleep. So Asta’s gonna have trouble landing any hit with his swords.

Asta’s ki sensing is good and he can sense Mash too, but people on Asta’s level of speed can land hits so I don’t see why Mash couldn’t land a single grab on Asta and start choking him out.

Again, Asta also has instinctive reactions that lets him fight and dodge attacks, Asta is not going to have any trouble tagging Mash with attacks with a large AP advantage.

Asta mostly, if not always, fight those faster than him so what are you talking about? Asta easily evades a grab lol.

Please try not to repeat points until mine is addressed

lol

Again, Asta also has instinctive reactions that lets him fight and dodge attacks, Asta is not going to have any trouble tagging Mash with attacks with a large AP advantage.

Asta mostly, if not always, fight those faster than him so what are you talking about? Asta easily evades a grab lol.

Please try not to repeat points until mine is addressed
I can agree that it’ll be hard for Mash to land a grab but it’s not impossible.

From what I know and remember, Asta tends to beat those faster and stronger than him from getting faster and stronger so given its equal speed this wouldn’t be a problem since they’d scale until amps kick in. Don’t wanna get into naming each time, but there’s numerous times Asta fights people on his level of speed and gets hit by them.

I can agree that it’ll be hard for Mash to land a grab but it’s not impossible.

Reasoning?

From what I know and remember, Asta tends to beat those faster and stronger than him from getting faster and stronger so given its equal speed this wouldn’t be a problem since they’d scale until amps kick in. Don’t wanna get into naming each time, but there’s numerous times Asta fights people on his level of speed and gets hit by them.

What do you think Asta does to react to those faster than him before his Accelerated Development and RPL kicks in? Predict their movements.

This is post-time skip Asta in Base form. When has Asta gotten hit against a character at a similar speed? You have to give me names? And please dont mention Asta parrying attacks as a "hit"

Arkenis when speeds are equalized Asta is reading Mash in this key like a book. Asta can also throw off Mashle's senses with is moves. Asta attacks instinctively.

Arkenis, This is an advanced Asta with attacks that are nigh one-shot territory, He will most definitely finish this fight in a few hits without getting grabbed once by predictable movements.

Reasoning?
Not who you're replying to, but Mash could potentially appear behind Asta after traversing underground, or circle the area to get out of site and then pop up behind again like what he did against Cell.
Arkenis, This is an advanced Asta with attacks that are nigh one-shot territory, He will most definitely finish this fight in a few hits without getting grabbed once by predictable movements.
I mean, a simply grab isnt the only kind of grab Mash can do. There are too other instances, one where he grappled Dot and another where he chokes out a shadow, but I'm too tired to find those panels. Mash is also good at setting up situations where he can get close to opponents, such as when he silently disrobed himself and pretended he was hit only to appear behind his enemy without them realizing. Of course, the realizing part may not be the case with Asta since he can sense.... ki was it? Whatever it was, I forgot the name. Question question, does the ki or whatever it's called lie in everyone or just those with magic?

Not who you're replying to, but Mash could potentially appear behind Asta after traversing underground, or circle the area to get out of site and then pop up behind again like what he did against Cell.

Asta can still predict his movements underground. Asta can even predict him with his eyes closed like he did Elf Gauche.

So Mash going underground is useless especially when Asta can fly.

I mean, a simply grab isnt the only kind of grab Mash can do. There are too other instances, one where he grappled Dot and another where he chokes out a shadow, but I'm too tired to find those panels. Mash is also good at setting up situations where he can get close to opponents, such as when he silently disrobed himself and pretended he was hit only to appear behind his enemy without them realizing. Of course, the realizing part may not be the case with Asta since he can sense.... ki was it? Whatever it was, I forgot the name. Question question, does the ki or whatever it's called lie in everyone or just those with magic?

Ki is life energy that everyone has, and for some reason, Asta can sense inanimate objects like Rocks

He uses it to locate people and he reads their life energy to predict their movements and read minds and stuff.

So it's going to be virtually impossible for Mash set up positions if Asta can read his life energy, predict his movements and throw off his senses with unpredictable movements.

Asta can still predict his movements underground. Asta can even predict him with his eyes closed like he did Elf Gauche.

So Mash going underground is useless especially when Asta can fly.
Eh, they were just simple examples. My mind is running on low today.
Ki is life energy that everyone has, and for some reason, Asta can sense inanimate objects like Rocks

He uses it to locate people and he reads their life energy to predict their movements and read minds and stuff.
I see, so it's not like regular magic.
So it's going to be virtually impossible for Mash set up positions if Asta can read his life energy, predict his movements and throw off his senses with unpredictable movements.
I've forgotten, but are these actions of "throwing off senses" done with an action? Like a physical action?
Ki lies in everyone and everything, including rocks and stuff
Not to rush you, but are you going to vote? Sorta need the votes.

I've forgotten, but are these actions of "throwing off senses" done with an action? Like a physical action?

Yes, Asta copied skills from Kiato who throws off senses with his movements and fights instinctively in a way that prevents his mind from being read. He uses these skills in base on their fight to counter Kiato and in this key (along with five swordsmen's skills altogether) with one arm to beat Liebe.

Yes, Asta copied skills from Kiato who throws off senses with his movements and fights instinctively in a way that prevents his mind from being read. He uses these skills in base on their fight to counter Kiato and in this key (along with five swordsmen's skills altogether) with one arm to beat Liebe.
.....So what if the person they were fighting could fight unconscious? Because at that point they wouldn't be seeing any movements whole fighting, right? Just a food for thought, at this point there just needs to be more voters gathered, I really want to move on to more matches, preferably with other Mashle characters so I don't have to deal with the "varies" stuff

Well in that case

given the fact that Asta can throw Mashle’s senses off with his moves while also predicting Mash’s own movements by reading his Life Energy allowing him to adapt to Mashle easily. Asta should be able to end the match quickly with few attacks due to his AP advantage.

So voting Asta for these reasons.
I think I forgot to count this, sorry

Also, bump

"Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other, should only added to profiles if they had a notable debate."

But I'm just giving you a suggestion since this is your match, you do as you please

"Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other, should only added to profiles if they had a notable debate."

But I'm just giving you a suggestion since this is your match, you do as you please
Fair enough, I just want more voters

I don’t think incon would be the best conclusion to this as Both can do something against each other

Yeah...

I just wish matches weren't all about FRA trains at times... It's so weird that the person I'm debating stops responding and that's it... no vote change... nothing. And more people will still fra the defeated argument.

Back